Author Topic: 2 players requested for nightmarish saga of undead piglets and ghost whores  (Read 11912 times)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
My silly campaign has apparently had some players just disappear, so I'd like two people to replace them.  You should be warned it has a vicious r rated sense of humor and absurdity.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
On a side note, you can play virtually anything.  If there's some truly weird stuff you'd like to try (including homebrew as long as it's approved by me) this will be a good opportunity.

Offline Frogman55

• I'm not very new!
    • View Profile
Which game was that for? I checked your posts to try and figure out the system here, but I'm not 100% thats the game you're talking about.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
No this is for the Jesters Realm game.

Offline oslecamo

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
Expressing interest as a Marraenoloth (including of course the custom discipline). If that's not approved, well, I have quite a bit of other homebrews to try out. You said something about undead whores, right? :p

Offline Frogman55

• I'm not very new!
    • View Profile
Jester's Realm.

K, it looks like its level 7, ?rules light?, dialogue heavy, homebrew and odd concepts welcome?

I'm tempted, but I may have to mull over things a hair.

I'm actually looking for someone that would let me actually try out an arcane swordsage (Sor0's new handbook inspired me a bit.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Expressing interest as a Marraenoloth (including of course the custom discipline). If that's not approved, well, I have quite a bit of other homebrews to try out. You said something about undead whores, right? :p

I find this acceptable

Offline oslecamo

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Great! Level? Stat generation? Flaws/traits? Usual WBL? HP?

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Jester's Realm.

K, it looks like its level 7, ?rules light?, dialogue heavy, homebrew and odd concepts welcome?

I'm tempted, but I may have to mull over things a hair.

I'm actually looking for someone that would let me actually try out an arcane swordsage (Sor0's new handbook inspired me a bit.

You start with 26000 xp, 28 point buy, flaws are up to you if you wanna risk them, max hp on first die, average thereafter, wealth will depend on whether or not you wish to be a native of the demiplane.  I would highly suggest going with native as if you are a new arrival you start with clothes and a small sack of money.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=161.msg6380#msg6380  Oslecamo, since you will be sundered from the Plane you call home you may also take this template if you wish

Offline Frogman55

• I'm not very new!
    • View Profile
What's the spider clan? From the Dividing Mountains?

Actual spiders? Some sort of ninja/robber clan? Something else entirely?

I'm actually envisioning a mish-mash of the classic 'sage on the mountaintop' trope with scruffy mountain bandits.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
They're a clan of awakened spiders, some giant some not, hellbent on devouring the entire world and repopulating it.

Offline Frogman55

• I'm not very new!
    • View Profile
They're a clan of awakened spiders, some giant some not, hellbent on devouring the entire world and repopulating it.
An awakened spider. That bears some more thinking.

:><: I need to get home so I can look at my books.

I'm seeing a... tiny awakened spider... factotum. Or maybe swordsage. Or an arcane swordsage who abuses polymorph to pass as human when necessary. I need to go find a spider template thats usable.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:34:27 PM by Frogman55 »

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
We have a Spider Warlock now.  The two of you could make a combo.  I'm doing the template handbook I can point out some templates once i get a chance to look through it.

Offline oslecamo

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Menina Morte, character draft

http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=161.msg6380#msg6380  Oslecamo, since you will be sundered from the Plane you call home you may also take this template if you wish
I thank you for the offer, but I really want to take the 7th level for 4th level maneuvers.

I'll still want to be native to get fancy equipment tough. :P

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
For what it's worth; the current group consists of the aforementioned spider warlock, a halfling jester whose idea of a joke is throwing acid pies at people's faces, and an awakened giant monstrous crab who, through sheer force of will, took humanoid shape so he could become the world's greatest Luchadore. :D

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
And a half-slaad monk.  Possibly also an awakened cat mage posing as a human if he ever returns.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
And a half-slaad monk.  Possibly also an awakened cat mage necromancer posing as a human if he ever returns.

Fixed that for you. :P

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Awakened isn't actually the right term for the Warlock spider. It's only sentient as a result of being a familiar. Of itself. Don't look too hard or you'll get stuck in the loop.

Basically, if you have a cool but weird idea that doesn't fit most normal games, odds are it's totally fine here.

Oh, and don't tell anyone, but the God of Fear is secretly backing us up.
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
And as previously mentioned the group is renting a haunted brothel as it's base of operations, pissing off the Church of the Goddess of Death.

And you may have an unliving artifact of prophesy known as the Dethpig.

And your secretary is a weird Dryad.

And the monk is haunted by a flock pf potentially sentient chickens.