Author Topic: Unlimited Bone Works, a Discussion Thread about Skeletons and Zombies  (Read 10093 times)

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Unlimited Bone Works, a Discussion Thread about Skeletons and Zombies
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2016, 02:14:35 AM »
I've kinda lost interest with continuing this for the time being. I mean, I've only rated, what, about 75% of the Monster Manual? That should kinda be enough.

In all seriousness, doing a deeper analysis than what I've already done is kinda tedious and the ratings that are there in the Google Sheet should certainly be enough (and the data's there to make it fairly easy to figure it out or compare things yourself if you want). It's basically a matter of going through the last 25%, comparing them to things that seem similar, and picking a number from 1 to 5 that corresponds to roughly how strong they look. After that comes the REAL tedious part of copying the data from the sheet into tables for the posts (not quite as bad as it looks since copy/replace does most of the work, although it's still a lot of steps).

So, long story short, if you want ratings, check the Google Sheets table because I have no intention of making the tables in the thread in the immediate future.