Author Topic: A Wretched Hive (NPC Gallery)  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
A Wretched Hive (NPC Gallery)
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:10:59 PM »
Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Re: A Wretched Hive (NPC Gallery)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 10:49:09 AM »
Seela To'alak
A former war correspondent with the holonet new corporation GNN. Fired from the network for expressing anti imperial views. Now apparently gone rogue popping up here and there with pirate broadcasts over local feeds, and sometimes sliced connections through the holonet.

Separated from the group on Sel Zonn Station, you have found her again as a prisoner on Felucia.

Maya Andaris
Alderaanian Security Agent with it's Department of Special Projects. She was injured while working undercover on Sel Zonn Station to meet a contact named Switch.

Roah Ortsam
A Twi’lek friend of Amon's who if the former owner and operator of the “Halfway to the Galaxy House”. Eventually aiding in the group's escape from Imperial forces and helping them hide. Likely, at the cost of her current way of life.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:14:14 PM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »
Sirona Okeefe
Human Captain of the Banshee, a Baudo Class Star Yacht. You don't know much about her currently other than she has a kind streak and is not above harboring fugitives from the Empire.

RX-13 "Crash"
Captain O'keefe's co-pilot on the Banshee. The droid complains more often than not but still goes about his duties.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:09:27 AM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 12:57:17 PM »
Gathen and Naris Rarn
Grandparent's of Zaris Rarn a force sensitive toddler (about 3 standard years old). Running from their daughter Zell.

Zell Rarn
Imperial Inquisitor and former student at the Jedi Temple. Left the order around the start of the Clone Wars to birth her child. Slowly becoming obsessed with the young Jedi she was in love with she left to find him. Leaving her baby in the care of her own parent she hardly knows.

Zaris Rarn
Force sensitive child of Inquisitor Zell Rarn and an unknown Jedi Padawan learner.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 01:01:21 PM »
Switch
A protocol droid information broker and budding crime lord on Sel Zonn station. Based out of Deep Storage Bay V14, the droid seems to have his shinny black fingers in every little dirty deal going down on the station.

R5B8
Switch's astromech droid companion.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
Bail Organa
Prince Regent of Alderaan and widely known member of the Galactic Senate. Displayed his true loyalties to you in meeting with your party and offered you a job to rescue an Imperial Admiral that had turned against the Empire.

Alysra Lanar
A young woman who works in Organa's Palace. Rescued from a Killik ambush by Corran. Betrothed to a nobleman she claims is horrible and she wants to get away from Alderaan rather than marry him.

Nuala Ufgood
The Nelwyn proprietor of Aldera Sampling House and Cellars.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 10:02:29 AM »
Admiral Gilder Varth
Former Admiral of the Imperial Navy. Advanced to the position after serving the Republic during the Clone Wars. He has defected after witnessing the capacity for injustice and atrocities of the Empire. He was imprisoned on the planet Felucia in a prison and hidden research facility before he could escape the Empire.

The PC's rescued him and brought him to the Resurgence.

Captain Adrian Verana
Commanding Officer on the Alderaanian Nebulan-B frigate Resurgence. He has overseen the safety and debriefing of Admiral Varth during your brief stay on board.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 10:28:39 AM »
Orsk Me'lya
Botan prisoner resuced from the Imperial detention facility on Felucia. He suffers complete amnesia after enduring the Empire's torturous interrogation methods. Rald found a smal code cylinder implanted under the bothan's skin. This contained a number of coordinates and other digits. Following the clue the group took the Banshee to a remote planet. Orsk joined in effort to remeber any details of who he once was.

Unconscious Human Male
Found among dead colonists on a remote hidden planet. The heroes went there following coordinates found on Orsk. The colony was hit by pirates before the heroes had arrived and this man appears to be one of the villagers. He is presently in the Care of 2-1B on the Banshee which is still on the beach of the remote planet outside the burnt out village.