Author Topic: Hiya, I'm Slaughter  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Slaughterhouserock

• Hail to the king, baby.
    • View Profile
    • Horror Movie Fans
Hiya, I'm Slaughter
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »
Never been good at these things, so I'll just copy paste what Josh suggested.

-Your name
I was born William, am usually called Bill(irl), but go by Slaughter on every site I've been to.

-Your favorite games
I like old school video games.  I'm a sucker for a good platformer or rpg.  D&D is my tabletop game of choice, but I'm willing to try out anything once(though I prefer it have a fantasy bent).  Never cared for competitive games, so card games and board games aren't to my liking.

-Your non gaming hobbies
I'm a bit of a horror buff, I collect medieval weaponry, play bass in a metal/grind band, am an insatiable reader(preferring horror and fantasy above everything else), and love working with my hands.

-Where you live, including country, without using abbreviations
North America, United States, Florida, Lee County, Ft. Myers.  I'm about to move, but it'll be in the same town.

-What other communities you belong to meetups, message boards etc
Up until recently, I spent a majority of my time online at the Horror Movie Fans message board where I'm a mod.  I still pop in on occasion, but life is keeping me from spending as much time there as I used to.

-Your twitter, facebook or G+ handle
I don't do social networking.
The DM giveth and the rogue taketh away.
I have a 5 in Charisma and Diplomacy is a cross-class skill.  Hopefully I don't piss off too many people.

Offline Maat Mons

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • What is a smile but a grimace of happiness?
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya, I'm Slaughter
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
Are you the one who used to go by “Funny Slaughter?”  I liked that name because of the old saying “You can't spell 'slaughter' without 'laughter.'” 

Also, William is a great name.  My grandpa, my uncle, my great-uncle, and I share it with you. 

Offline Slaughterhouserock

• Hail to the king, baby.
    • View Profile
    • Horror Movie Fans
Re: Hiya, I'm Slaughter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 05:42:06 AM »
Nah, I'm not Funny Slaughter.  I don't think I've seen him around since 339.

That's a lot of Williams.  I was named after my uncle, but there aren't any others in my family that I recall.
The DM giveth and the rogue taketh away.
I have a 5 in Charisma and Diplomacy is a cross-class skill.  Hopefully I don't piss off too many people.