Author Topic: [3.5] Rewrite Compilation  (Read 47385 times)

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5] Rewrite Compilation
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2017, 01:57:03 PM »
People use email notifications?

I do, certainly, for my PbPs among others.

Offline EjoThims

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The Ferret
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2017, 01:54:39 AM »
Email went away, along with other aspects of the forum, for a while. As a result, there's been a change of management with the BGs passing control to myself and Prime and the mods.

Well, that explains some things at least lol

I figure I should at least mention the Arhosa base classes here and let the judges decide, although they're more replacements for the SRD classes rather than rewrites of them, generally combining a couple of them into one.

Yea, gonna agree there. Though a few are closer than others, they all seem to be pretty much new constructs for the archetype in question versus retoolings of the original classes. The reliance on multiple new mechanics shared across the classes is I think the biggest part of what sets them on that side of the line though? I'm really on the fence though, on some of the single class replacements especially, so if anyone wants to try and convince me, it won't be especially difficult  :lmao  :-\

Rest added though.

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2017, 06:06:49 AM »
Well, I do have at least one (the Savage) that I retooled to use ToB mechanics rather than my own homebrew. He's clearly a straight up replacement for the barbarian, although he does have a FE ACF. Most are fairly close to their original base classes, others are a bit further away (Gallant, Totem Master), but it's your call.

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2017, 06:54:36 AM »
My & Prime's Great Wheel setting, while horribly incomplete, has a bunch of rewrites/fixes, most of which are in the works. Included (basically everything on this list is a WIP):

Ranger
Cleric
Monk
Warmage
Druid
Epic Spellcasting Revamp
Spell & Power Rewrites
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.