Author Topic: Chapter 1: The Manipulative and the Subservient - The High Arcana Games  (Read 26607 times)

Offline dna1

• Honorary Mod
  • Sage of Herbology
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 1: The Manipulative and the Subservient - The High Arcana Games
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2012, 03:32:50 AM »
((moving things along a bit. Percival can you re-post that pic of the chateau please :) ))
((if you want to take Toonces to another room before the Eunich starts talking thats fine, I went ahead and posted as if she was still present though.))
The party makes it's way back out of the sewers up to the Chateau. The structure is more than large enough to hold your party, there is a area with an alter to the dark god. Multiple rooms, a common area and more. It has some magic implements to prevent detection and is pretty hard to find.
Inside you find Elle waiting with her Eunich and the rescued Anthromorphic-Mouse. As the party enters they approach you, Elle begins gesturing and the Eunich translates for her with a hearty loud speach, almost a singing with his notes. He gracefully prances as he begins " Oh my!  We notice you brought company! The mouse will be fine, the cat women and her party met up with some of the Anthromorph's hunting packs. They were on a mission to regain some lost feeding grounds,.. surprisingly that's the area we arrived in. " he pauses for a moment before continuing " Well apparently the wizard team split up.. the Cat at least was hunting the mouse and his friends before we found him. " The eunich stops as Elle breaks into a flurry of movement. He turns back to the group " My master suggests... " Elle stops the eunich before he continues, motioning over to Toonces. She continues to motion " ...ah oh! She suggests you all get a warm meal. "

Toonces stands motionless, apparently accepting her fate she just stands there with her head hung low.
((those that can understand the sisterhood hand sign would see that Elle is suggesting killing Toonces. apparently she knows her to be rather untrustworthy.))
Roses are Red. Gaming is fun. You're over encumbered and cannot Run.

Offline midnight_v

• It is good and fitting to die for the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2012, 04:17:38 PM »
(click to show/hide)
"Disentegrate...gust of wind. Can we please get back to saving the world now?"

Offline Mixster

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2012, 06:53:29 AM »
Red gestures, I agree, right back at Elle. Then starts looking hungrily at Toonces.
This signature reserved for the first awesome quote!