Author Topic: An update on the state of affairs for my Let's Reads  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Libertad

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fantasy and Gaming Blog
An update on the state of affairs for my Let's Reads
« on: March 20, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
Over the past months I've been writing reviews for Monte Cook's Ptolus and the Dragonlance Key of Destiny Adventure Path.  I had a lot of fun showing off the work to you all and do not regret the months I spent on these projects, but over the past weeks I have less and less time to devote to these reviews.  I will not be writing new updates to my reviews for the foreseeable future.

Anybody's more than welcome to follow in my footsteps and continue where I left off; in fact I'd be pleased to see alternate views and opinions regarding Ptolus and Dragonlance.

Thank you all for reading my reviews; I hope they ignited your interest in these products!

Offline Craiconn

• 31" Vertical Leap ...
    • View Profile
Re: An update on the state of affairs for my Let's Reads
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:56:19 AM »
Libertad, where are all these reviews? Do you have a centralized repository for them all?

I read one of your reviews awhile back for a Dragonlance 3.5 supplement book ... and it was terrific! I'd love to read more of them.

My search-fu failed on finding your other reviews. :-(

Offline Libertad

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fantasy and Gaming Blog
Re: An update on the state of affairs for my Let's Reads
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 07:10:08 PM »
The link in my signature is a compilation of almost everything I wrote on message boards, from articles and reviews to homebrew material.

Here's the post with my Key of Destiny and Ptolus reviews.