Author Topic: Akashic Mysteries Guide- Discussion  (Read 4731 times)

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Akashic Mysteries Guide- Discussion
« on: October 19, 2014, 11:34:32 AM »
DSP Has released the first part of the Akashic Mysteries, the Pathfinder port of the Incarnum subsystem. I'll be putting my guide up here soon, but for now it can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s_nhfamh0Uaqxmqe7u7in61OWT3lhAhVDEC9WQZ6jcc/edit#heading=h.n3vprcu02xsn

All commentary welcome, no matter if you put it here, on the Google Doc, over in the GitP thread, or on DSP's page.

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile

Offline Mithril Leaf

• View Profile
Re: Akashic Mysteries Guide- Discussion
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »
For the Vizier Eldritch Heritage -> Arcane Bloodline -> Shared Veil with a shared Hand Cannons seems like it would make a potent combination, especially with shared Target of Opportunity.

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:46:25 AM »
For the Vizier Eldritch Heritage -> Arcane Bloodline -> Shared Veil with a shared Hand Cannons seems like it would make a potent combination, especially with shared Target of Opportunity.

This actually works quite well for Gurus, Viziers have a couple of Veils that let them use Share Veil without a Familiar (works with the Dark Lord's Ring of Essence Binding and, oddly, the Horselord's Greaves). It will also only share to one creature at a time, and does not let them use your Veilweaver Level or stats, so no quadrupling.

That said, that only really DQs the Hand Cannon and a couple of Ring veils. Notable awesome imagery of the day: Sharing Gloves of the Master Thief with your pet monkey.

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 09:07:27 PM »
UPDATE: Got my Handbook Writer status, so I'm putting all three links up in the main Handbooks section

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »
UPDATE: Supplemental Document is up, and it includes a few new veils (will be written into the appropriate guides), items, races (already in the guides), Racial Favored Class Bonuses (still changing quick, so not going up yet), and a couple of PrCs. Main question, does anyone want a Supplemental Document guide to go up detailing what wasn't in the main three?