Author Topic: WoNPM Beginning of Exile  (Read 16357 times)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: WoNPM Beginning of Exile
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2015, 05:38:21 PM »
"rowr"

Offline Psysama

• Honorary Mod
  • Personal Pizza
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dnd-wiki.org
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »
We no use artifact again because it take long time to recharge.  Chief know more details, but he only speak with barks.  And howls.  And...you get the idea.  As for other question, village okay.  It still being protected, should be fine as long as Village Idio...err I mean "Corg Shaker" doesn't get too excited.  The Equan paused and thought for a moment, then replied I don't see any problem in working together.  They call me Billy Jack, by the way.  Billy Jack stopped walking for a minute (as did the rest of the group).  The faint sound of sniffling was heard disturbing the silence.  This is most likely where our goddess died.  Take careful step when entering crater, He said before crossing into the crater himself (as did the rest of the villagers).
(click to show/hide)
Signature here.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2015, 09:26:02 PM »
The squid lady was playing it quiet.  Key laughed nervously, and waved to the furry animal which was following her.  It was cute.

Bianca meanwhile, would not be stopped.  "A one-way trip?  I hope you brought supplies then.  What's the recharge time on that thing, Mr. Jack."  She wanted to study it.  Maybe it could be duplicated.  Blast her lack of telepatory ability at this time.  Not being able to move through time and space with ease was giving her a feeling of claustrophobia, even though she was in open air.

Everyone stopped.  What is this?  "Crater?  What crater?"  She looked around, but she only saw some ridges. 

Oh... those ridges were the crater.

This whole thing was the crater.

"....oh wow.  Oh wow, this is.... nuclear tier.  Oh..."  Her mind was racing.  Exploding goddesses apparently have nuclear-tier energy output.  ...could these be those Idyllean buggers from world 52?  No, no that's not likely.  They may also be dimension hoppers, but she would have heard something.  This is something else.  This was... an opportunity.

"'Cuse me.  I gotta check this out."  She's going to go into the crater, especially ground zero, and study this, collect rock samples, and look for clues.  What checks would be appropriate to due some post deific mortem forensics?
Mudada.

Offline Psysama

• Honorary Mod
  • Personal Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2015, 11:41:05 PM »
After much thorough searching, Bianca and Key find patches of shiny dust throughout the whole crater, however at the center of the crater they find something metal in the ground.
(click to show/hide)
  The villagers done appear to be distraught, certain ones trying to comfort the ones that are crying.
Signature here.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2015, 12:31:29 AM »
"What is all this?"

"Evidence.  Gather the substance, we'll analyze it as we can."  Bianca and Key break out the small pouches to collect samples.  And when it comes to the thing in the ground...

Hell yeah she's gonna dig it up!  Who wants to help?
Mudada.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2015, 02:50:58 AM »
*we of the bandersnatch take pity on the crying children and elderly*

Offline Giladriel

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2015, 09:20:39 PM »
Madea was to busy admiring her own reflection on her harpoon to notice Key talking her but eventually snapped out of it.  Oh I am sorry dear, you were saying something?  Noticing Bianca and Key digging up something metallic, Madea turns to her friend and says Foof Bear, I know this is beneath us, but would you mind being a dear and help those...peasants dig up that...shiny thing?  Madea then proceed a minimal amount of effort to help digging.
(click to show/hide)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2015, 02:14:11 AM »
"rowr"

digdigdigdigdigdig

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2015, 08:19:26 AM »
Key waved as Madea and her furry pet came over!  "Over here!  We found something!"

What did we loot?
Mudada.

Offline Psysama

• Honorary Mod
  • Personal Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2015, 10:43:53 PM »
After about 5 to 10 minutes, you all manage to unearth a colossal crown with the emblem of a golden tree with a big lone silver apple in it
(click to show/hide)
That's our goddess's crown! Billy Jack exclaimed.  His look of surprise is replaced by frustration as seems to be struggling with something.
(click to show/hide)
He then proceeds to grab a book out of his bag
(click to show/hide)
, but the moment he opens it, the holy symbol on the book fades away, along with most of the words.
Signature here.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2015, 10:53:27 PM »
"I'm gonna need etchings on that stat.  Man... what's this made out of?  I bet it's valuable, don't tell me it's something of religious importa- ah dangit, shoulda known."

Bianca will start commanding the populace (who internally she has labeled 'minions') to get some etchings of the things and otherwise analyze the hell out of it.  Perhaps due to her distraction, she will not bother trying to figure out Billy Jack's poorly hidden motives.  Key, on the other hand, cannot fail but to notice.

"Mr... Jack, was it?  Is everything alright?  You look troubled."

How big is this thing anyway?  Colossal sounds like "too big too carry", which is a shame.  She was totally going to melt this baby down for sweet loot.  Actually, note to self: figure out what elements are valuable on this crazy planet.  She doesn't want to be lusting for gold and platinum if they're common as rain, after all.
Mudada.

Offline Psysama

• Honorary Mod
  • Personal Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:14 PM »
Billy Jack opened his mouth to say something, but before he could speak, a flare lit up the crater area from the sky.  From the northern side of the crater, a Velociraptor decorated in feathers and bones held up his staff, shouted a few things in Raptor, then let out a roar.  After his roar, raptors began pouring into the western side of the crater, an army of at least 100 strong.  Bark bark, rurf bark bark
Yes sir, I see that.  The chief says that the Raptor tribes have allied, if you look you will be able to see their markings
(click to show/hide)
, but something is odd.  Only 14 of the 15 tribes are here, and each tribe usually has the fighter power of 50 strong, not counting children and the infirm.
The women and children begin gathering and huddling using the crown as shelter.
(click to show/hide)
Signature here.

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2016, 01:02:32 AM »
Man, this crown sure is great!  Sure hope nothing happens to interrupt her study!

ROAR!

Well fuuuu-

"Is that a raptor?"

"I think that's a raptor!"

"Is that a LASER raptor?  But... those went extinct 1000 years ago!"

"Professor, this is no time for memes!  Please!"

Bianca is not a fighter, but she has Key.  Together, they could take on a raptor.  They could not take on 100 raptors.  That was 100 times too many raptors.  In fact, that was as many as five 20s.  And that's terrible.

"Running is now, go go go!"

Rolled 1d20+3 : 10 + 3, total 13

It's less of an initiative roll for battle, and more for getting a head start.  She leaps onto Key's back.  Key won't tire like Bianca will.  At the first opportunity, they'll escape.  They only need to run faster than the slowest person!
Mudada.

Offline Psysama

• Honorary Mod
  • Personal Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »
As the raptors were approaching, a slow, but repeating booming came from the beach direction.  It was like GIANT footsteps coming onto the beach.  ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!  The raptors all stopped in their steps, some of them even began to run away.  in the midst of the chaos a shout was heard, "The King of the Monsters is here!"
(click to show/hide)
Signature here.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2016, 06:22:46 PM »
I cheerlead as well as i am able

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2016, 09:27:27 PM »
Bianca and company were surprisingly not relieved by the sudden disbanding of the approaching raptors.  You'd think that would be a wonderful thing.  It's less of a wonderful thing when the raptors are instead replaced by an even bigger raptor.  They could probably see that thing a billion miles away, figuratively speaking, on this flat beach terrain and already the thing was way too large even at it's current distance.

Bianca and Key were running.  Could you blame them?  That thing looks like it could eat both of them by accident, and not even notice.
Mudada.