Author Topic: Chapter I: Legend of Griselda-Pirates Awakening  (Read 165146 times)

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter I: Legend of Griselda-Pirates Awakening
« Reply #740 on: May 03, 2016, 02:25:53 AM »
"BUT! Need special....things still. Things for beating the dead hero! No things, no win, no artifact, no? One near here first, the coast? Then forest, then temple, yes? Quickly nearest, after Squeaks can return all to temple second with Not-Fairy's song it stole, second."

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 04, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
Pha nodded enthusiastically. "We can spread out and search quickly. We haven't got much time, though."
Especially not to search the coast. The coast was a very unspecific location and it gave a lot to search through.
It was possible they wouldn't even find it and spending a few precious hours looking for a pebble that perhaps wasn't even there anymore wasn't such a good idea.
They also sort of ~almost~ won back then. Without any super artifacts involved. Did they really need all of them?

"Better hurry then!"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:16:24 PM by Anomander »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #742 on: May 10, 2016, 09:41:39 PM »
In the ship's armory you can obtain basic bomb bags that allow you to carry 10 explosive spheres each. It's too dangerous to try to carry any more in each person. Then each of you goes the way they believe to be more important right now.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 11, 2016, 07:25:48 AM »
Gompa is disheartened, not the information he had hoped for the others picking up bombs would have to be enough.  He asks the elf,  "What if Fadore is cursed or worse yet mad are there conditions to replace a sage? What if the rumors of Stalfos are true, we'd be leading everyone to a trap?  Of course post haste we'll try reason first we must find your people a safe place for your people." Gomba looks perplexed, "So the letter wasn't a command from the Hyrulian King ordering everyone aboard?  If I may be so bold what was it? No matter what he must not tarry he leaves after the Elder answers.  "I must return to my friends we will find some respite."

He heads to Grizelda's dock hoping not to have lost to much time surely his new friends wouldn't have left him.

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: May 11, 2016, 08:04:12 PM »
After equipping herself with a bag of bombs, she went along the coast to check on the artifact that was meant to be there, hoping getting a view down on the area would help find it more easily. Ages of great-fairy culture came to her aid in finding shinny stuff in the water. She'd transform into a zora-like appearance and dive into the water, swim along to snatch the shinny thing and surge out of the water to bring it back to the others.

They would have to assume that the shinny would be an artifact, she guessed. Without knowing what it was supposed to look like, they'd likely be able to confirm it once they find another.
Then she'd try to round everyone up with Squeaks to get to the temple.

Pha wouldn't teleport to it until everyone would be ready to get into the central room with the plants but they might want to check on the Skull kid and the hole at the junction close to the temple.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: May 11, 2016, 08:27:31 PM »
Jeremy takes a bag for himself and then follows Pha around.  He isn't really sure what the grown-ups were talking about because his new clothes are just so cool!

The fairy always seems to know what's going on, and right now he has an unexplainable urge to listen to fairys.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 13, 2016, 11:12:44 PM »
Squeaks begins to dart after Pha but bounces to a sudden stop rather quickly upon realizing it'd just promised something it needed something else to actually fulfill said promise with. "Needs music! Instrument! Will find instrument, then gather followers for temple song...."

Squeaks rushes off looking for a suitable instrument to work with the Not-Fairy's magic song; after of course checking with Princess Grizzly if it had one to borrow.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 17, 2016, 10:59:43 PM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 11:02:37 PM by oslecamo »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 18, 2016, 01:14:27 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: May 18, 2016, 10:20:00 AM »
Jeremy smiles and waves at all of the nice people that he sees.

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #750 on: May 18, 2016, 12:10:15 PM »
One of Pha's eyes twitched.
"Your lady won't hold it at all!"

Since they were underwater, she could perhaps freeze it up into a less threatening surface of ice and let it float to the surface. They could then just push it on the coast where it would be easier to handle.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 24, 2016, 03:03:14 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 24, 2016, 03:59:35 AM »
The sphere's attacks being undodgeable, impossible to resist and rather lethal, Pha quickly guesses that the thing isn't worth the trouble for now.
Seeing no point in staying to face these odds, she figures now's a good time to scram to lick her wounds. She pushes herself away and teleports back to the fairy fountain.

(click to show/hide)

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 25, 2016, 09:51:54 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 05, 2016, 05:22:04 PM »
At the fairy fountain, Pha lets herself sink deeper into the waters, thinking. ...We're going to need reinforcements or forget about that thing. It's pretty strong!

She then lifted herself out of the fountain and requested the fairies in to hop along in the magic bottle, where they'll be safe from attacks during the journey. Now to get back to the others... She figured returning close to the beach would be the way to go. Maybe aim half-way between the shore and the village.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 05, 2016, 08:32:12 PM »
Squeaks pauses a few moments upon the Princess offering her gift before slowly reaching out to accept it. "Oh, yes...yes, bring back. Will save world with music! Finding arteefacts now!"

Ocarina in hand, Squeaks turns and hops out of the room and leaves the ship. The fairy had already flown off, but it's other mates were still within sight around the dock it seemed. Squeaks shouted at them to get their attention. "It has music now! Find arteefacts now! Coast, Forest, Skull, Temple, where to? It remembers Skull, um, Skullkid in forest where music sent us. Music can send us to Skullkid then? *excited squeaking sound* Let's go with me!"

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2016, 06:36:15 AM »
Where did the great fairy go Squeaks? I thought you were all getting bombs in the ship? We'll follow you I think you know where more help is.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2016, 10:47:48 AM »
Jeremy looks around confused.  Are they doing magic music travel?  And where did Pha go.

He shrugs his shoulders, as long as he's with friends and someone else knows what to do then he's happy!

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 25, 2016, 01:46:47 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Pha suddenly appears in a flash of blue light at the docks just after Squeaks announces his intention of trying out the ocarina to go into the forest and Gompa is back from the talk with the elder.

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 26, 2016, 05:37:30 AM »
Using his new ocarina, Squeaks plays the Minuet of the Forest and glowing green leaves appear and start spinning around the party. Then they disappear, and you find yourselves back to the entrance of the forest temple.

Jeremy and Pha soon hear a familiar flute sound and a small figure appears from inside the surrounding trees.

You know Fadore's Song! We should be friends!