Author Topic: [PF] Fear Itself: The Dread  (Read 3891 times)

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
[PF] Fear Itself: The Dread
« on: May 03, 2015, 09:55:47 PM »
Hello!

A little while back, I decided to do some research into DSP's Dread class for Pathfinder, since a player of mine was playing one. This proved to be much more difficult than I thought it would be, since as it turned out there were no guides to it on the Internet as far as I could find. This, of course, would not do.

The time is now to correct this deficiency. The Dread class is cool and flavorful, and potentially quite powerful if built well and played right. They have some truly remarkable abilities that are pretty much unique to them, and can be effectively built in nearly as many ways as the much newer Path of War classes. What I have written isn't quite complete (though it should be in the next couple of weeks), but it represents about a year and a half of play and research. If you know something I don't seem to have put up, or have any major nuggets of info you think I need, please do not hesitate to put it up either in the discussion post here or over on the document.

The guide can be found HERE
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 10:57:46 PM by PsyBomb »

Offline Jackinthegreen

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I like green.
    • View Profile
Re: Fear Itself: The Dread
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »
Don't put quotes around links here on MMB.  All you need is the URL and then put [ url ] and [/ url ] around it, without spaces.  If you want text in there then [ url= (url)] Insert text here [/ url] is the format, again without spaces.

Try this.

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Fear Itself: The Dread
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:56:35 PM »
Many thanks, link fixed.