Author Topic: Thought Magic [magic system, base classes, & feats]  (Read 19039 times)

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Thought Magic [magic system, base classes, & feats]
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2021, 04:09:21 PM »
It lacks the perfect continuity of a planned thread of reserved posts, but you could always post the additional content later in the thread and have an index with links in the first post. Bonus points if you go out of your way to have each individual post have a link to the previous, next, an index post (but that's far more than you would need).

Offline TheGeometer

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2021, 05:57:10 PM »
I need one more post to have enough room for idea levels 5 and 6. How do I contact a mod to remove Nanshork and Soro's posts just after the end of the info on page 1? I don't just report the posts, do I? Sorry for not being knowledgeable about this, I haven't had much interaction with the mods here

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2021, 07:52:51 PM »
Reporting the posts would be the simplest way to do it.  I reported my own posts to have them deleted.

Offline TheGeometer

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2021, 06:49:40 AM »
Okay, I made a ton of post-playtest fixes and added over 50 new ideas (the changes are summarized in the last spoiler of the first post's changelog). I don't expect another review, but I just wanted to announce that it's done. This has turned into quite a robust homebrew system and I'm pretty proud of it.  :D

UPDATE: Work on this system has moved to my magic system compendium, the Book of Seven Secrets, here. This post is out of date, and changes and added features will be over there.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:10:18 PM by TheGeometer »