Author Topic: TeC Combat  (Read 13242 times)

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
Re: TeC Combat
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 11:29:23 AM »
"Ravage, darling, you're simply doing a marvelous job." Unique inspired from the background. Truth be told she never enjoyed a fight, but she was ready to give one to this ruffian if the need be.

(click to show/hide)
Link to my homebrews

(Offsite server may be unstable. Report broken / unresponsive link with Post Upvote button)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 07:16:37 AM »
Ravage once again fails to mar the shimmering carapace.  The creature swings clumsily at him again, missing entirely. 

The cloaked figure fails to make contact with Ash, either.

((Wow... Invis Castle hates me.  You're up again, my dears.))

I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 05:50:40 PM »
As if in response, Ash's blade hikes up suddenly in an elegant arc. "I don't think so..."

(click to show/hide)
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
Ravage continues to assault his opponent.  "Your incompetence is astounding, one would think that seeming assassin's such as yourselves would be able to at least hurt me."

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »
Unique can contribute little more to this conflict aside from her winning smile, her inspiration, and her capacity to fundamentally alter life on the genetic level.

As Ravage continued to tear into their assailant, Unique gave Ravage a cheerful bout of applause. This was better then front row seats at the Bowl, only without that pesky wall between her and the action.

... Watch yourself, Unique. This wasn't just a show. This was real. Best keep on your guard.

(click to show/hide)
Link to my homebrews

(Offsite server may be unstable. Report broken / unresponsive link with Post Upvote button)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 11:07:34 AM »
The slice from Ash and blast from Cecilia ((door is locked)) rock the cloaked figure backward on his feet, and he staggers, barely avoiding Ravage's attack.

"Don't get too comfortable, prey," the man chokes out, "this is not over!"

Then the man disappears, and the shimmering figure disperses into nothingness.

Suddenly the doorknob rattles.  "What's going on in there?  Why is the door locked?" Strom's voice, muffled by the ageworn wood, is hard and suspicious.

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 04:51:50 PM »
The threat over, Unique couldn't help but applaud for Ravage's sheer display for utter disregard for the safety and well being of another sentient. But you know what, that other guy wanted to kill her, so fuck him, and not proper like.

At the rattle, Unique looks over towards the door before sauntering over towards it, her hand trailing along the less murderous parts of Ravage's frame as she passed him. "Excellent job, both of you." Since obviously lifetorn don't have feelings... "Now, all I ask is that you both behave for the next few minutes. Let me handle Strom, and that door." she asks of the room as she moves to the lock.

"Officer Strom, we were attacked by some thuggish person, but Ravage and the others drove him away." She started through the door, as she looked down at the lock. "That brute, he must have locked the door. Hold on, let... me..."

Unique checks the latch and unlocks the door. Barring that, she pulls a hairpin from her long blue hair ... and unlocks the door.

(click to show/hide)
Link to my homebrews

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 08:21:23 PM »
Ravage returns to his natural form as Unique talks with Strom.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 07:22:35 AM »
Ash checks himself, his equipment, and seems to let go of the blade in his hand. The glowing weapon shifts like steam in his hand and floats into nothing. He makes a few adjustments to his gauntlet, before his eyes follow the elegant one who seemed to compliment him. "..... Thank you....."

He looks to, and approaches Ravage, offering a hand. "Well done. You fight excellently." After lingering a moment, his eyes start to wander, looking for the fourth member who had supported him with a blast.

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 09:44:17 AM »
Cecilia had just reappeared next to the door, and so by Unique. The girl looked at the well-made elf if only briefly, and then she went back at the snacks' table, in hope of taking a sip of her cup of coffee all while looking at the other two persons in the room.

That elf doesn't look.. natural. Ugh... Maybe I should find myself some nice clothes once in a while. And these two, wow, don't get me started..

The girl called Strom all cutely saying: "Dear Mr. Strom, can I go back yet..?"

((Edit:))
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 02:13:49 PM by Shiki »

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:59 AM »
Unique was a little startled at the sudden reappearance of the young lady, but looked at Cecilia with a smile as she walked past. So young and innocent. There was a tiny part of the elf's mind that envied her. A life all her own, all her decisions her's, her hopes and dreams still intact and achievable.

Then again, there was the part of the elf's mind that realized that there was no way under any god or heaven that that shirt went with those pants, and that her body form was all wrong for those fabrics. Hopes and dreams or not, this young lady was nearly a crime against fashion. What she needed was a wash and rinse, maybe a little color, a white dress with some inset stones to compliment her condition as a walking light show, then ship her to Sylvantium and have her put on a show that'd blow their minds.

Time to work the magic, 'Nique.

Once she finished with the lock, she returned to the others and joined them. She took a cup of coffee, and then offered Cecilia a smirk, "I know a little place that could wrap you up in diamonds." she paused, "That is, if you're interested in looking your best."
Link to my homebrews

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 02:37:50 PM »
Cecilia couldn't resist the temptation of smirking back at Unique; SO annoying.. But... Hmm, I'll play her game! She continues on with the same tone she used to talk to Strom: "Diamonds? Looking at my best..?! My oh my! I never had anything like such on me before.. Is it costly though..?" As much as she wanted her reaction to be pure acting, that was only partially true at best.

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
There was a subtle shift in the air as Unique relaxed with the group of them. It was hard to really notice, but something was different... everything just seemed ... right.

"Well, anything worth doing is going to have a cost." she smiled, "But looking is free." a soft blue glow enveloped the coffee cup and brought it casually down to the table, where the glow faded, "When all this nasty business is concluded, come stop by and we'll hit the Strip together." she said, then reached into her handbag and produced a card. It had the logo of the Boutique on it, along with the locator index to find it. It also had a name on it, 'Unique Calenthera'. "Though, I simply must know who did your eyes? They're simply captivating."

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:00:33 PM by Sneaky_Sable »
Link to my homebrews

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 07:58:47 PM »
Ravage takes the offered hand and shakes it firmly. "As do you, you could compete in the arena and do well for yourself."

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
After listening carefully to Unique and having a look at her card, the girl says calmly "I see. Well, why not. Also..." and she continues with a hint of pride and disdain in her voice "... My eyes are perfectly natural, as is my entire body. I'm quite happy with it, truly", giggling on these last words. She then takes a sip of her coffee, waiting for an answer and/or a reaction.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:29:38 PM by Shiki »

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 09:02:21 PM »
"I have a contract to fulfill with my operative company, though I thank you for the compliment. Perhaps one day I will do so." The lifetorn smiles thankfully, a wholly unnatural look left over from the muscle memory and habit in his brain. And yet....

"The door is open now, Strom." The elf had unlocked the door and left it closed, distracted by the girl with the interesting eyes. The smile again, though not so wholly unnatural at a closer glance...

Finally the glowing eyes turned back to the warforged, before the Lifetorn took a seat again as if the battle hadn't happened.

Offline Sneaky_Sable

• Legendary Member
  • Watching Ponies
    • View Profile
    • DOUBLE EXPOSURE
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 09:23:40 PM »
She looked shocked. "Really? I'm impressed." Unique says with a smile. "They compliment you." She sounded sincere enough. "The most important part is that you are satisfied with the You that you are, or will become."

"Of course, the right dress, the right look, and the right lighting can make all the difference. Though, I know I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know." she gave Cecilia a smirk. "Though you know, I do like your style." the coffee hovered its way back to her hand, and she claimed it.
Link to my homebrews

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »
((Let's move the remainder of this to the main TEC thread, I'll update tomorrow.))

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Re: TEC Combat
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »

The WoF extends floor-to-ceiling.

Initiatives, pls.