Author Topic: Shattered Gates / Red Hand of Doom  (Read 1135 times)

Offline JMFC13

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Shattered Gates / Red Hand of Doom
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:55:47 PM »
This is my first time running an actual adventure. I've always been a player! I'm gonna run Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde then go over to Red Hand of Doom. I'm kinda doing a Pathfinder/3.5 mix in terms of classes and rules. I've done a little bit of research, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas of where i should in terms of making encounters tougher, adding loot, what I should allow or not allow. Just about every book is open to them, and I'll say what is allowed from there.

The party make up is 5 players, 2 very experienced, 2 completely new and 1 who is so so! The 2 experienced players are going Ninja/Sorceror/Arcane trickster, and Cloistered Cleric /Dread Necromancer /Master of Shrouds. The so so player is going straight ranger. and the 2 new players are gonna be barbarian and maybe some multiclass and the other is going fighter/ eye of gruumsh.

Any help on some encounters or traps that should be made tougher in general would be great, and any ideas for changes to loot would be great as well. I was thinking of adding a Weapon of Legacy or 2 as well.!!!

Thank You very much!!!