Author Topic: The Path of Chaos - The Red Gate  (Read 124055 times)

Offline crazy_sherm

• Immaculate Evacuation
    • View Profile
Re: The Path of Chaos - The Red Gate
« Reply #560 on: March 05, 2015, 01:02:33 PM »
The sudden movement of the corpses surprises Nelio, as he lets out a girl like shriek which he then quickly tries hide with a low overly compensatory grunt.

"Ahh....*grunt*...UGGH."

He quickly takes a step back and draws his sword, pointing it at the two animated skeletons.

"What foul evil and trickery is this?"

Offline Gnomeo

• Honorary Mod
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 05, 2015, 01:07:35 PM »
The corpses look to each other as if an expression could be read from their decayed flesh. The dealer then pulls the nearest chair away from the table as if offering you a seat.
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline Kazgaroth

• Finger of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 05, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »
The sudden movement of the corpses surprises Nelio, as he lets out a girl like shriek which he then quickly tries hide with a low overly compensatory grunt.

"Ahh....*grunt*...UGGH."

He quickly takes a step back and draws his sword, pointing it at the two animated skeletons.

"What foul evil and trickery is this?"

Unable to contain himself, Korgan burst out with a hearty laugh at the gnome's squeal. "Stay down wind from me Gnome. I dun wanna smell yer fear."
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Offline crazy_sherm

• Immaculate Evacuation
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 05, 2015, 01:56:35 PM »
Unable to contain himself, Korgan burst out with a hearty laugh at the gnome's squeal. "Stay down wind from me Gnome. I dun wanna smell yer fear."

"You need not worry Mr. Dwarf. Us holy warriors of the Grassy Hill of Noh are trained in immaculate evacuation. It allows us to only require one bowel movement a month, so as to be ever battle ready. We all know how difficult it is to find the proper lavatory hole when traversing the side of a snowy mountain. I made sure to go before we entered the Red Gate."

Eyeing the two dead elves closely, Nelio takes a step closer to peer at the cards.

Offline Gnomeo

• Honorary Mod
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 05, 2015, 02:02:07 PM »
The cards have been dealt face down to each chair. Five cards per hand. The card backs feature a knot pattern popular with older Elven settlements.
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline Kazgaroth

• Finger of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 05, 2015, 02:16:51 PM »

"You need not worry Mr. Dwarf. Us holy warriors of the Grassy Hill of Noh are trained in immaculate evacuation. It allows us to only require one bowel movement a month, so as to be ever battle ready. We all know how difficult it is to find the proper lavatory hole when traversing the side of a snowy mountain. I made sure to go before we entered the Red Gate."

Eyeing the two dead elves closely, Nelio takes a step closer to peer at the cards.

"Well, ya just corrected me. Yer not uptight cuz you have a stick up yer arse.  Yer uptight cuz yer full of shit." comments Korgan
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Offline crazy_sherm

• Immaculate Evacuation
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 05, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »

"Well, ya just corrected me. Yer not uptight cuz you have a stick up yer arse.  Yer uptight cuz yer full of shit." comments Korgan

"Precisely! Now, do either one of you know much about gambling games? I was never allowed, well, I never allowed myself to play games as a young gnomling, so I am not familiar with what these two dead elves are trying to do."