Author Topic: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]  (Read 28771 times)

Offline archangel.arcanis

• View Profile
Re: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2012, 01:17:52 PM »
One of us needs to get them to the ship. Do you want them or to be the distraction? I don't know if just the two of us can take all of them.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
"Wait... just follow my lead, and try to look menacing. Shouldn't be too hard for you. And, my new friends, please trust me enough to follow along as well. It will be difficult, but it may be the only way."

Jerran stops walking, tilts his head slightly toward his group and puts a hand up to signal them to stop, muttering, "Hold" loud only enough so the stormtroopers can hear him, but not so much as to draw more attention. He falls into an impatient-looking stance, glaring at the stormtroopers as they run toward the group. As they approach, Jerran lets out a displeased huff.

"I see we cannot rely on you soldiers after all. That's why my lady had me search the station as well, and here we can now see what Imperial military help is worth. My bounty-hunter associate and I are taking the prisoners to her now, in fact, so you are not needed. Though... my holo-comm has been acting up, and I could see that your's is already tuned to reach my lady's channel. Be a good soldier and let me borrow your comm, I promise I'll return it after I've brought this lot to my mistress."

(click to show/hide)

• View Profile

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2012, 11:54:28 PM »
The lead Stormtrooper of the group, which is also the one in possession of the holo-comm, tilts his head slightly in his helmet and says "You may borrow mine, but please see that it's returned after you've brought this lot to your mistress." he adds, "Glad you've found them Sir. Inquisitor Rarn has been running us all over this station. Need any other assistance Sir, we have some binders to help you secure them?"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:56:01 PM by Melblen_Cairn »
Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2012, 11:55:23 PM »
The rest of the group stand clear of Amon's menacing glare and keep a finger close to the triggers of their weapons as they watch him.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2012, 10:02:53 AM »
Jerran grabs the comm, and then the binders as they are offered. "We'll take those as well. As you can imagine, we are on a very tight schedule, so my associate here will help secure these on the way. You stay sharp now, I hear this station's seen some action lately other than these fugitives."

Jerran doesn't miss a beat, remaining as forceful and cold as he came off initially. He leads the group away from the Stormtroopers. Once they have gotten significantly far from the troopers, Jerran finds a garbage chute and tosses the comm unit down it.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2012, 10:31:51 AM »
"Very good sir." the trooper says as the group follows Jerran off, the child wailing the entire way.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »
It does not take long, even with the screaming child to reach the docking bay where the Banshee resides. With your approach, "Crash" is working on one of the ramps struts. The droid comments to you as you pass, "Why do I get the feeling we picked up another pathetic life-form? Captain Okeefe is going to want to hear about additional guests being brought aboard."

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
Captain O'keefe spots you upon boarding, "And who are these three with you?"

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2012, 11:02:12 AM »
Jerran briefly closes his eyes and takes a breath to center himself.

"They are the passengers you sent us to quietly collect, who pre-paid you for safe transport and protection."

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »
Her face goes from friendly to serious in a second and gets close to Jerran's face, "No.. their not and if you ever try that mind altering Jedi mind stuff on me again, I'll either put a blaster bolt through you or turn you in for the bounty on Jedi myself." she backs off and says, "So who are they then?"

(click to show/hide)

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2012, 03:01:27 PM »
Jerran frowns.

"Very well, Captain. They are in grave danger should they remain on the station, and it is my sworn duty to protect them. I am sorry for the added risk, but given whom you have already chosen to take on and associate with, it does not seem that great an addition."

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:11:09 PM by VennDygrem »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »
"It's fine, at least we both know where we stand, but any more and we are going to run out of places to quarter them all," she smiles and winks. " and I have about hit the limit of passengers I care to take on without payment. Get them comfortable in back. Any word from your friends, or from the Twi'lek holonet reporter?"
She thinks for a moment and then adds, "When you say grave danger darling, anything that's a risk to my ship or me?"

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2012, 03:30:08 PM »
A beeping noise comes from the cockpit. "Someone's trying to reach us on the ship's comm." and she heads toward the front of the ship shouting down the ramp as she passes, "Crash, get up here in case we need to bang out of here in a hurry."

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2012, 03:39:36 PM »
We appreciate your courtesy captain.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2012, 11:18:59 PM »
When the Captain gets to the cockpit she punches up the holocomm and those of you that follow hear her begin, "This is the Captain of the Banshee." but the images of your recent comrades in arms are projected out of the ships computer and one she knows who she is talking to, "Oh, hello there. Did you manage to find your mysterious Switch?"

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2012, 09:54:55 PM »
"Thank you for helping us, but if we don't take off soon our daughter will be upon us." Gathan imparts in a low tone to you. "Do you intend on confronting her?"

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2012, 10:19:36 PM »
Jerran responds softly, to not draw attention to the conversation. "I'd rather as not draw attention to us while we're on an imperial-run space station. If we can lure her somewhere private, it may reduce the collateral damage, and perhaps my companion her and I can help you instill reason into her. If not, then at least we won't have the Empire breathing down our necks and we can face her on our own terms."

He looks toward the cockpit, behind the captain.

"If we confront her here, things are going to get messy for everyone. I would rather that not come to pass."

Calling out to her, Jerran addresses the Captain, "Captain, do we have an ETA on the group? The sooner we leave, the better for everyone."

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 09:24:41 AM »
Any confrontation with her will be dictated by our circumstances and her actions. If we can get away from here before she arrives it is all the better.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2012, 10:00:38 AM »
Just before you address the Captain you see the image of Rald saying, "Yes, and the coordinates for the package. Things didn't go smoothly, and I want to get off this station before yet more people sling blaster bolts at me. My luck won't hold forever, and I need to treat some of us for radiation burns. We're on our way back now, have our other two companions returned yet?"
The Captain answers, "Yes, they have. You may have full use of my medical bay when you get back but while it's fairly well supplied, it doesn't have room for many." and continues after you ask"You can transmit any coordinates and information you have and we can pinpoint where it's at."

She tilts her head to answer you with a smile "You may ask them yourself."