Creative Corner > Play By Post

What should I run?

(1/17) > >>

Nanshork:
I'm going to run a game.  If you'd be interested in having me as a DM (warning, I'm a little rusty on the DM side of things), please look through this thread and vote on what you'd like me to run.

Current voting:

5th: Archon, oslecamo, Versatility_Nut, Strat
PF: Raineh, Archon, linklord, SorO

Original Post:

I was looking through all of my rpg books last night and it made me tempted to run something (I have a lot of things).  After all, it's been years, and the last time I was a DM I co-DM'd with Strat so it wasn't actually my game.

If I was to run a game, would you want to play?

If you would want to play, would you want 3.5/Pathfinder or something less common? 

I've got some other things I'd be tempted to run from Savage Worlds games to other more obscure stuff.  Book availability isn't an issue, I'm happy to help people out.  I also have Big Motherfuckin' Crab Truckers which is as wonderful as it sounds and the rules system is literally a page if silly one-shots are more your style.

Thoughts?

oslecamo:
Nanshork as the main DM? Consider me interested. Would like some 3.5. Wouldn't mind Pathfinder too, either with homebrew (would like to use a class or two of mine) but not really other systems unless it's silly one-shot with one-page rules.

linklord231:
How would you feel about Shadowrun?

Stratovarius:

--- Quote from: linklord231 on November 04, 2017, 01:33:36 AM ---How would you feel about Shadowrun?

--- End quote ---

This I would be all over

SorO_Lost:

--- Quote from: Stratovarius on November 04, 2017, 06:31:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: linklord231 on November 04, 2017, 01:33:36 AM ---How would you feel about Shadowrun?
--- End quote ---
This I would be all over
--- End quote ---
I've never played Shadowrun before, would be interested in learning through.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version