Author Topic: Character Sheets  (Read 17620 times)

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
Re: Character Sheets
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2017, 10:33:37 AM »
R.I.N
Android Ship Captain 2 / Support Staff 10

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:24:23 AM by YuweaCurtis »

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2017, 11:31:01 AM »
**Reserved for followers**

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2017, 12:24:18 PM »
oops, delete this
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:29:38 PM by YuweaCurtis »

Offline YuweaCurtis

• My Life For Madoka!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »
Using this to keep notes until my full character edits are done since this is just sitting here anyways
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 08:46:25 PM by YuweaCurtis »

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2019, 12:36:23 PM »
Damarius Whitelaw

(click to show/hide)

Bastion Battleship
(click to show/hide)

Backstory
(click to show/hide)

Activated Neo Skill Abilities
- As an immediate action can grant 20 temp HP to self and allies within 20 mu that lasts 2 rounds. Once this duration is over it takes 1d4+1 rounds before this can be used again.

- As a swift action you can mark one target so that they must make a Will save with DC 10+1/2 character level+Cha mod or become unable to use spells/SLAs/powers/maneuvers/activated items/similar for 1 round and for the duration they take +30% damage from spells/SLAs/powers/maneuvers/activated items/similar. Even if they make the Will save, for 1 round they take a -4 penalty to CL/ML/IL/similar and take +10% damage from spells/SLAs/powers/maneuvers/activated items/similar.

- As a free action you may instantly block any attack against you even if it isn't your turn. Once used you must wait 1d4 turns before being able to use this again.

Battleship Passenger Bonuses
- All people inside the ship (including pilots of docked mechas) recover 13 HP (equal to my Pilot level) each round.

- Any friendly robot loaded inside the battleship recovers 20% of its lost HP and energy every round, and the ammo to one weapon of its choice is automatically replenished. Fully destroyed robots may be repaired with one week of work.  The ship itself may be repaired in just two weeks if reduced to 0 HP, or 20% of its max HP per hour of uninterrupted work if still at positive HP.

- Entering or exiting the ship is now a free action for other mechas, but they can only exit 1 round after entering. In addition when a mecha exits the ship, all of its movement speeds are doubled for 1 round.

Buffs
- Allies within 90 ft/mu gain +8 Hit and AC (Leader) (+4 and 40 ft/mu range from Great Commander stance)

- Allies within 60 ft/mu gain +10 (my Cha mod) to Listen, Sense Motive, and Spot checks. Dreadnought Aura

- Allies within 30 ft/mu gain DR 4/- Module

- Allies within 20 ft/mu gain Fast Healing 3 and gain Energy resistance 5 to Fire/Acid/Cold/Electricity/Sonic Both stack with existing (Neo Skill)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2019, 12:36:43 PM »
The White Company

Leadership Score: 25 (Lvl + Cha mod + 2 for base of operations - 1 for moving around a lot)

Michael Fischer (Cohort)

(click to show/hide)

Stragios Michael Fischer's Armored Module
(click to show/hide)

Jean Bennett (1st Distinguished Officer, Helmsman)
(click to show/hide)

Haroon Byrne (2nd Distinguished Officer, Chief Engineer)
(click to show/hide)

Followers
(click to show/hide)

Ship Capacity
(click to show/hide)

To Do:
Follower Overhaul

Quote from: Oslecamo
Let’s say a minimum of 5 people for each AI ship to form a self-sustainable crew and Damarius has the records on hand to properly organize them in synergetic teams that will work properly on their own.

With Damarius abilities, picking and organizing news crews and junior captains among his people is a possibility, and even if they may leave White Company in paper, they would remain in friendly terms and more than willing to lend a hand.

There’s roughly 400 AI active ships right now. There’s many more, but those seem to be truly lifeless hulls at the moment, they don't look like they're going anywhere fast whitout some heavy maintenance at least.

Damarius has a pool of 200 followers and Bastion’s own crew of roughly 2000.
Up to half of Bastion’s crew can be safely sent away whitout penalty. Anything below that and Damarius and Bastion will be taking a -1 penalty per 100 missing crew to all 1d20 rolls and damage rolls until you can find proper replacements, with the limit of at least 200 crew needing to remain so Bastion can work at all, at which point you’ll be taking a -8 penalty (worst case scenario you can find 100 replacements per 24 hours through the usual channels).

However most of the AI ships clearly won’t be in any hurry of risking their new crews, and they may decide to override any orders in a dangerous situation prioritize their safety as follows:

-Each AI ship that gains crew may be assigned to safer jobs like scouting and/or transport work, but will not engage in any combat, retreating automatically if attacked or meeting clearly hostile forces.
-For each ten AI ships that gain crew, one will have the jr captain able to exert some actual control as a 6th level ship captain over their vessel, and may be assigned to rougher tasks like patrolling or raiding, engaging weaker foes but the AI will still take over and retreat if they meet any kind of heavy resistance (aka anything that hurts them).
-For each one hundred AI ships that gain a crew, one will prove a particularly good result, with the officer and aides living up to their expectations, ready to serve Damarius as a 10th level ship captain, and willing to fight until destruction if needed.

Then of course any AI ships that do not get a crew now probably won’t be very happy.

Quote from: Nanshork
Okay, here is what is going down.

I need roughly 2,000 people to crew the ships (5 people per ship, roughly 400 ships).  For simplicities sake I'm just calling it 2,000.

287 crew are being given up from my two follower ships are being given up as crew for the AI ships.  1,720 crew now needed.

All 163 followers are next to be given up, mechas and leftover crew from follower ships being used for repairs and additional crew for the more badly needed ships.  1,550 crew now needed.

1,550 crew given up from Bastion.

Per Os

Up to half of Bastion’s crew can be safely sent away without penalty. Anything below that and Damarius and Bastion will be taking a -1 penalty per 100 missing crew to all 1d20 rolls and damage rolls until you can find proper replacements, with the limit of at least 200 crew needing to remain so Bastion can work at all, at which point you’ll be taking a -8 penalty (worst case scenario you can find 100 replacements per 24 hours through the usual channels).

So Bastion is giving up 550 crew above and beyond the halfway mark so I'm either at -5 or -6 depending on how rounding goes.