Author Topic: Pact With Graz'zt  (Read 2736 times)

Offline SleepyShadow

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I should've seen that coming
    • View Profile
Pact With Graz'zt
« on: June 26, 2018, 01:23:32 PM »
A couple of my players are planning to go behind the backs of the rest of their team so they can make a pact with Graz'zt and become BBEGs or something of the ilk. Not really sure what to do here. Any advice on how to handle the situation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you  :flutter

Offline Necrosnoop110

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Pact With Graz'zt
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 04:24:45 PM »

Offline SleepyShadow

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:44:39 PM »

Offline Necrosnoop110

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »
I'm currently running a campaign where this is happening, sort of. One of the PCs is gradually turning into a secondary BBEG but neither he nor the party are aware of this just yet. Any insights you have or find please share. 

Offline SleepyShadow

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »
I'm currently running a campaign where this is happening, sort of. One of the PCs is gradually turning into a secondary BBEG but neither he nor the party are aware of this just yet. Any insights you have or find please share.
I'm not sure how far these two are going to make it. They squabble with each other almost as often as with the rest of the group, and one in particular (Amir the Minotaur Paladin of Conquest) seems to stir up more trouble than is really necessary. As of late, he's been specifically building his character with killing the other party members in mind.

Anyway, if I learn anything of consequence from this experience, I'll be sure to share.