Author Topic: Underground Bunker (OoC)  (Read 71245 times)

Offline maggieloo72

• Seek the truth and challenge the norm.
    • View Profile
Re: Underground Bunker (OoC)
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
And what a lovely voice he has...

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2012, 02:02:16 AM »
Sorry for the slight delay in posting there. Been a busy bee lately. Still can't get over the fact 12 people were killed and more than 50 injured by some fucking sick psycho just ten miles down the road.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• I wanna be a fire truck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2012, 08:50:42 PM »
I hope your friends and family are okay. That whole situation just blows my mind.
"I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ Oh, I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ You better just leave me alone, or you're gonna have ta send me home/ Cause I'm about to whip somebody's ass" -Ray's Song

Offline maggieloo72

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2012, 02:34:06 AM »
Yea, I simply cannot comprehend his thinking. Many people have been hurt psychologically.
.. I know it's time to get off the computer when I'm unsure how many l's are on the screen... 
but I suppose that was the guy's main goal--to disrupt.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2012, 02:50:00 AM »
Personally I think true justice could be served by allowing the victim's families to decide his punishment. I'm sure several of them could come up with some really creative things, I know I could.

Sad thing is though, now they have to go through all the court bullshit, dude is going to be alive and receiving three square meals a day for months and months before they decide on anything. He'll probably get the death penalty in the end I would hope, getting off on an insanity plea would be utter shit.

Nothing about the situation makes any sense at all. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but I really wonder if this was a false-flag operation aimed at destroying our 2nd Amendment Rights. I couldn't help but notice the first thing mainstream media jumped on was gun rights. Like fuck the victim's families, let's talk about guns and how no one should be allowed to own one.

As if the guy would have stood a chance or even attempted it if everyone in the theater was packing their own heat.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »
I agree. No one talks about banning cars or alcohol when a drunk driver kills people, so why punish law-abiding gun owners for what these psychos do? Maybe it's because I'm from Alabama, but I don't understand how so many people could be in one place and nobody had a gun for self defense.

I've been keeping the victims and their families in my thoughts, but I've pretty much been ignoring the media hype (as usual).

she says quietly to Builder as her head looks down at inadequate equipment.

Watch who's equipment you call inadequate.  :lmao
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:11:24 PM by Mystic Lemur »
"I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ Oh, I'm about to whip somebody's ass/ You better just leave me alone, or you're gonna have ta send me home/ Cause I'm about to whip somebody's ass" -Ray's Song

Offline maggieloo72

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2012, 12:58:59 AM »
Quote from: maggieloo72 on July 24, 2012, 11:33:10 PM
she says quietly to Builder as her head looks down at inadequate equipment.

Watch who's equipment you call inadequate. 

It's a good thing I didn't take a bite of cereal before I read your comment. LOL. I meant Lily's own equipment... sorry to offend. But Lily does call things as she sees.. or doesn't see them. :P

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2012, 02:24:38 AM »
Just need everyone's characters to agree in game before we move on.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
Oh, I'm sure they agree Builder's lost it. :D

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 01, 2012, 02:24:26 AM »
He's out for blood lately, I like the development you've made with him.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »
Chuck? You still out there buddy?

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
Confused  :??? You guys going to the armory or hive?

Offline shallowesoul

• the past is never dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 06, 2012, 01:48:27 PM »
Chuck, Lily, and I decided to go to the hive and Builder isn't saying anything for or against that. so i suppose the hive it is.

Offline Mystic Lemur

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2012, 06:36:09 PM »
Chuck, Lily, and I decided to go to the hive and Builder isn't saying anything for or against that. so i suppose the hive it is.

This.

(Watches Cajun cry as he throws away a week's worth of prep work)

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2012, 11:08:01 AM »
Well at least it's not an entire campaign... I've had groups in real life that had no interest whatsoever in the main campaign and would just wander off on their own. It's probably why I had to get good at winging it. But it was a little frustrating when you put hours and hours and hours and hours into an epic campaign.

Offline Gnomeo

• Legendary Member
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »
I played a trick I called the imaginary railroad.  Find out whatever maguffin it was the party wanted and put it in the dungeon you built.

If your party is a bunch of goody-two-shoes, a child was kidnapped and taken into a nearby dungeon by bandits who want to ransom her off.

If your party is just greedy, put all the loot of any value inside the local dungeon.  Everything is ridiculously expensive unless you risk your life to get it.

If your party has an evil bent, tell them that they can make their own lair, if only the nearby dungeon wasn't occupied...
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »
Ahh, the old make your players think they are doing what they want to do. I like your style.

No seriously, that's a really good way to play it out. Because that's exactly how it works. For the most part players are going to want to do whatever it is that makes their characters more powerful, famous, cooler, etc... So by putting the obstacle in front of their path to powerful, etc, it's a guaranteed they are going to head that way.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
Posting this from my phone. Moved to my new house, should have internet soon, thanks for playing everyone.

Offline Gnomeo

• Legendary Member
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2012, 10:45:26 PM »
Congrats on the move.

This game is awesome.
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline thecajunone

• Honorary Mod
  • Smoke er'ry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2012, 05:10:26 PM »
Thanks Chuck, makes me glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Sorry guys, I thought for sure we would have internet by now. I even saw a router on my way in from work this morning but my computer is seeing no networks. I will see what's going on now that Ive woken up. I'd use my phone but I need to upload somethings....