Author Topic: Campaign prospectus  (Read 1495 times)

Offline trappedslider

• Legendary Member
  • Trapped on another Earth that isn't home
    • View Profile
Campaign prospectus
« on: September 12, 2013, 05:00:36 PM »
Now that my group has been set up, I've decided to gauge interest in which of the following Campaigns my players would like to take part in. Each entry also includes the system that will be used for it. Players will respond by scoring each choice on a scale of 1 to 10 with the one getting the highest score being the game I run.

"We go bump in the night" Players are part of a Black ops group whose mission is to go out and investigate and deal with everything that is not from this time and or dimension (d20 modern )

"There's a gap in the system" Players will make up their minds on where their loyalties lay after the death of Harry Dresden and the destruction of the Red Court. (Dresden Files RPG )

" I wonder where this goes?" The players have been accidentally subjected to a mysterious government research project into portals between worlds and are now stuck trying to get home or find a world that can get them there. (GRUPS)

"Classified" It's Paranoia do i need to say more? (Paranoia)

So what do you all think?

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?340769-Campaign-prospectus#ixzz2eiMAx2Yz