Author Topic: [3.5] Souls  (Read 32754 times)

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5] Souls
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »
Sorry for disappearing for 2 weeks. I had a big project that just finished up.

Feats are probably going to be Spell Focus (Conjuration) if nothing else jumps out. As for race, it's either the standard fallback (human) or something more interesting (preferably with an Int or Wis bonus).

Oh, and characterization. I always have trouble developing a character concept.
Well, we use homebrew all over the place, if it matters for feat/race options. MM's summarized things pretty well, and, of course, you can always go with a simple background, as long as you like how the character works in game.

I'm not too familiar with what homebrew races are around, actually. And as much as I'd love +6 Wis and a racial fly speed (and blindsense never hurt anybody), I'm not sure I can really play a bat. Although it would actually fit with this concept floating around my head of a character whose goal in life is to catalog the noises and sounds of every bit of magic ever.

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2014, 08:01:01 AM »

I'm not too familiar with what homebrew races are around, actually. And as much as I'd love +6 Wis and a racial fly speed (and blindsense never hurt anybody), I'm not sure I can really play a bat. Although it would actually fit with this concept floating around my head of a character whose goal in life is to catalog the noises and sounds of every bit of magic ever.
That is an amazing concept.
I don't know how to play a bat either. SirP had Fwisp, (who talked in Yoda-speak) his backstory is here, FWIW.

Offline Quillwraith

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2014, 07:41:24 PM »
How goes?

Offline MetroMagic

• PbP Game Master
  • Organizations are imaginary.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2014, 04:25:15 AM »
@Garryl- I've been thinking about batfolk on and off, and researching in odd moments, just haven't had time to post. There is some guidance and material, not a lot but some. Hopefully Friday?

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »
Sorry, I haven't put much time into thinking about this lately. End of term, project and final exam stuff going on, and Shadowrun Dragonfall has been eating up my free time lately. So I'm basically in the same place as before.

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »
Sorry once again. I'm just not really feeling anything for this, so I'll pass. Best of luck.