Author Topic: Dying Is For Other People  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Dying Is For Other People
« on: January 09, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
I got bored and decided to see what I could do  to make something that doesn't understand the concept of 'dying', using as few classes as possible. This ended up with Paragon (Not too surprising, there). Using 32 point buy, I got... this. Not really monster-y, but it does use paragon.

The end result is someone that is annoyingly difficult to affect (well, assuming no loops that get all saves up to +60 to +70), let alone actually kill. To make them stay dead, if they just stand there, you're looking at killing them about 60 times minimum.

Oh, and they have access to a maneuver that works as Revivify. Their friends get to live too! :lmao

Human Eternal Royal 20//Fighter 5/Paragon 15
Schools: Exclusively Lunatic Princess & Immortal Smoke

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

As for items, there's the two tomes, three stat boosters, and cloak of resistance. There's certainly more money to play with, but I honestly don't really know what specifically to get. Expensive boots (I was thinking of attaching Boots of Teleportation to Boots of Dexterity) result in Fire Damage to everything. Some consumable item is also handy.

... I don't think any GM would ever let me get this within a mile of the game. :lmao

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:22:27 AM by Raineh Daze »