Author Topic: Phase 1 - IC  (Read 16842 times)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Phase 1 - IC
« on: October 12, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »
In the middle of somewhere a fancy control room's light's kick on. An alarm sounds and red lights flash everywhere. A mechanical voice sounds out, "Warning: incoming game. Warning: incoming game." Lights flash across a large tube as it surfs the entire Internet to learning the language of it's people.

Series
Episode 1 - Bigfoot
Episode 2 - ?

A cat's face, a figure worshiped as a god then and now, flashes across the tube saying: "PO wake up."
A nearby shiny gold robot's eyes light up: "I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. How might I be of service?" it says to no one who cares.
Floating cat head: "It's Robotnik, he is moving towards this inhabited planet."
C-3PO: Ay-yi-yi! What do we do? We're doomed, I just know it.
Floating cat head: "Teleport to us five overbearing and none-emo humans."
C3PO: "There's been some terrible mistake. I'm programmed for etiquette, not ranger selection."
Floating cat head: "Use your random number generator."
C3PO: "I was afraid of that, arrays are configuring now. What devices will we use this time?"
Floating cat head: "No ranger has survived Zedd's generals. Prepare the X weapons."
C3PO: "Oh my, those are designed after the drea--"
Floating cat head: Like a MAC OSX - "Ahem. ees tee ef you noob. Dee-zero wha! I am the tellings you."
As C3PO walks away he mutters "I hope no one else has ever tried to learn a language using the Internet." under his solenoid.

Else where in the world, a select few people are doing stuff unaware of danger they are in.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:18:21 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
Re: Phase 1 - IC
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 12:58:32 PM »
Verka was busy fiddling with her motorcycle's new engine. She had stolen it from the local junkyard the previous night and she was excited to figure out how nice a fit it'd be for her old hellbat of a ride.
She needed to change the oil filter and get it some new oil and the chain of her oil filter wrench was so worn out it threatened to shatter any moment.

I'll have to get a new one soon seems like! Maybe Heiko'll gimme a 20 if I fix his muffler. Or more if I fix it reeeaaal good.

Seemed like that was it for now. Her baby wouldn't hit the road for now and she'd have to get a bus for work next Saturday. She wouldn't risk it with the new engine... too many parts weren't salvageable from the wreck she snatched it from and the missing pieces were pretty darn important.

The girl lit up a joint as she stared at the vehicle. It sucked to have a license and nothing to ride.
Her knee was still injured from last week's accident and her father wouldn't let her use the car until she'd pay him back for the damn repairs. Damn fool shoulda just trusted her and let her handle it instead of getting ripped off at Garry's. That moron.

But she'd get her wings back. The motorcycle would hit the roads soon enough and perhaps she'd be able to leave the city and find work somewhere. Perhaps even leave the country like her parents did long ago. There was no way she'd go back to school, not that they'd take her back after she kicked the crap out of those two girls again. She heard Alicia had finally woken up two weeks ago. Good for her. That bitch.

Verka grabbed her bag and swung it on her back before slipping her arms into the straps. Eloise, Dan and Caleb were still at school and she had no idea on how to spend the rest of the afternoon.
She lazily grabbed her phone to replay to Eloise's text and confirm that, yeahhh, her new hair color was awesome. Honestly she thought it looked like shit but her friend liked it so whatever.
*Ya its amaziiing @^-^@ looks gr8 w your glasses*

Her own were a dark shade of violet but it looked damn fine since her hair weren't too long and it looked badass with the tattoo that went down her neck. Eloise nose ring made her new pink hair remind her of some kind of piglet. It was really bad.
It came to no surprise that Eloise managed to text her back during class, but she had nothing else to say to her. With nothing else to do for the next hour she guessed she might as well go back inside and get online to watch some stupid cat videos on youtube for half an hour or somethin.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:03:27 PM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 10:46:22 PM »
After sitting down on her seat she clicks on full screen and with a flash of light she is staring at a floating green cat head. Wow these 3D monitors are amazing, she feels like she's really there!

"Greetings human, meow. You have been chosen for a great destiny with unimaginable rewards against a terrible evil..."
Man this cat just keeps going on doesn't it? *skip*
A mechanical golden man walks up, "I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. How might I be of service?" it says to someone he hopes cares.

"Warning: incoming monster. Warning: incoming monster." an overheard voice of no discernible location says.
Zordon: "3P bring up the viewing globe."
C3PO: "Ay-yi-yi!"
On screen a blurry brown figure is terrorizing a local Wal-Mart. He picks up a fat guy on a motorized cart and chucks him at the check out counter. Lucky no one else appears injured because those counters are never manned anyway.
C3PO: "It looks like Bigfoot is attacking local consumers!"
Zordon: "Your destiny awaits, you and your new morpher will be sent immediately."
Before she can protest any of this or ask questions blammo she's standing in a men's stall in a Wal-Mart bathroom. On top of the urinal is a belt buckle with a coin in it.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:50:08 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 07:19:11 AM »
Her right eye twitches as she still isn't sure what is going on and what the hell just happened. That was the worst cat video ever. She took the joint off her mouth and looked at it for a sec.
What the bloody hell did Joe put in this shit!?

She is in what looks to be a Wal-Mart and one look at the belt buckle has her wonder what its doing there and, curiously, feeling the urge to pick it up. Disgusting!
A belt buckle. In the men's room. On an urinal. She did NOT want to know why it was there and where it'd been before that.
More disturbing were the instructions she got out of touching it.

...Screw that!!

She left the bathroom and took a glance out to see some trippy ape monster.
Definitely not her problem. She took her cellphone and called pest control to have someone sent to take care of it. She'd call the police but she didn't like them much and it would make taking opportunity of the chaos to pick up some stuff a little more difficult. Big ape monster at the counter going apeshit on everyone was setting the bar bloody high for shoplifting diversions.
The storage space seemed safe enough to plunder but she would have much preferred to have a go at the pharmacy. The real treasure was there. It sucked that it was in the wrong direction. Maybe she could lift one of those 3D TVs and hurry off the back entrance real quick.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:23:12 AM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 10:04:34 PM »
When Verka attempted to use her cell phone it turned out the battery was dead for some dumb reason. However, the stockroom is filled with boxes that may hold pretty things for the profitable type of people and omg there is a 64 inch 3DHD LCD smart TV sitting on a pallet in the corner!

Overhead or in her head C3PO's voice rings out, "Ay-yi-yi! you triggered a remote camera, I got it shut down and wiped the hard drive so your identity is safe but Zordon didn't give you one of the only five known morphers for you to steal stuff."

(click to show/hide)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »
She panicked.
There was a voice in her head. Or something!?
Looking at the camera, she figured that the voice was right. There were cameras and she'd have to disguise herself to avoid getting caught, even though she could manage to hide the goods for a while and try to make it impossible to undeniably prove she was the one who stole it.
Point is, if she morphed she'd have the perfect disguise to steal stuff. It really was a good idea. She'd have to thank the voice of her conscience. Or whatever it was.

When she grabbed the morpher, she looked at it for a moment. Grinning with disgust.
"I'll look retarded in this costume! ...but I'll stick kick your asses. Power Ranger Red!"

What came after was shocking. All that power!!
WOW. I feel like I could... crush two skulls together between my hands!
A quick glance down, at her shiny new weaponry~~~
...oh! oh-oh-oh! Oh hello babies.
She picked them up and swung the blade around, then aimed at something random with the handgun.
Musta been lonely without me. I'll treat you good!

If only there was something fleshy to go batshit crazy and unwind on.
Oh yeah. That ape monster thing. Probably why she was sent there anyway. She could grab that sweet TV after.

Verka tried to get in and jump and climb up one of the groceries aisles' shelves. Once up there, she could probably get a good view of the beast and aim at it with her pistol for a bang!
BUT better stay quiet for now. No needs to excite the monster with some one liners just yet.

(click to show/hide)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 08:03:57 PM »
Verka's exceptional skills are enough to climb to the top of the aisle and she sees Bigfoot attempting to ride the smashed go-kart.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 08:45:37 PM »
After aiming at it, Verka  fired. Thinking the monster had probably not figured what was going on yet, she aimed and fired again.
She was no expert in firearms. She used wander under the bridges to shoot at pigeons with a PB gun back when she was a wee kid but this was an entirely different kind of caliber.
The sound of it shooting was pleasing to her ears and she needed to fire more of it. Perhaps it was just the power rush getting to her head. She felt a little insane and sort of happy at the same time.
Her red suit was granting her that power, otherwise the best she'd probably be able to pull off with that gun would be to throw it at the beast or hope for a lucky hit.
She was a little bit too into it and the problem now was that if she kept draining the suit's power like that she'd probably burn it all down, and then it would be just her against a big and crazy gorilla.
Not a good thing.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:02:51 PM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »
Bigfoot, enraged at the silly human shooting at it, howls out loud and decides to charge at the bare skinned ape.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:22:26 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 04:20:16 AM »
Now that it had come all the way to her, Verka had the perfect opportunity to hack at it with her super sweet sword.
And that would be liberating. The suit had taken in the brunt of the impact of that creature's attack but she did feel a bit achy. Thing was... despite feeling she shouldn't go all out like that, she couldn't stop herself. Indeed, she was damaging the suit more that the ape did by fighting so hard beyond her own power.

She swung the sword up for momentum before stabbing downward at the brown yeti. "EAT ALIEN CAT STEEL YOU BIG MONKEY!"

If it was still alive after that, she'd think it might be time to get some distance before the ape decides to choke her to death or something. Taking a step off the shelves and hope it cannot reach her before she can prepare another attack.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:24:59 AM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 01:16:16 PM »
The large hairy creature is a bloody mess but between it's gasping breaths it reaches out and rips Verka's arm off as she run away then hops onto the aisle and proceeds to try and beat her with it.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:55:47 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 10:43:50 PM »
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

She did not expect it to climb up there itself. That was stupid of her though... Big monkeys being climbers shoulda been expected.
More importantly, she did not expect it to tear her arm off.
Apparently the suit didn't tank that kind of impact for her. And now she was leaking blood everywhere and feeling pretty light-headed.
Holy shit HOLY SHIT. FKING FUCK BLOODY APEFUCKING FUCKER I LOST MY FUCKING ARM!!

Fun's over. She had to consider that there was a mad half-dead ape monster over her ready to beat her up with her own arm. She was in a very bad position to do anything right now.
She almost panicked and went to throw the sword at its face but in fury she decided to get the hell away from here and get somewhere better to fight. Or do something. Anything.
Here was a very bad place to be. She ran off and withdrew to somewhere strategically less retarded. If only her bloody stump would stop pumping blood all over the place so damn hard.

(click to show/hide)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 11:47:31 AM »
Bigfoot runs after the disarmed ranger, it's uncertain which is bleeding more him or the arm he carries, he finally catches up to her and stands on the checkout counter with her and swings her arm at her again.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »
Seeing the suit give up on her, she stared at the ape with horror.
Oh God. This is it! What am I doing here!?

The monster was clearly faster than her. She just couldn't shake it off.
She had no more super powers and her sweet sword disappeared. It had all been a dumb idea to begin with. What a retard she was for even considering fighting that thing.

Thinking without the arm and all that blood sprinkling around was getting difficult.
Uhh... maybe if I use that buckle thing again the suit will come back... urrrrhhh

That thing was too close and the moment too crucial to experiment, however.
Perhaps... perhaps she could pull some martial arts on that motherfucker and knock him off the the counter... maybe that would give her enough time to scram. It didn't seem to be going so well itself.

She lunged for a punch at it, flailing her arms desperately in front of her.

(click to show/hide)

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 11:20:10 AM »
As Verka's suit blew away Bigfoot was momentarily surprised to see a hairless ape trying to punch and kick him but she clumsy misses. Thinking of a rather cruel joke he holds her arm out to her.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 03:17:49 PM »
She had no idea what it was trying to do. She was still bleeding out and it was standing in-between her and heavens' most precious pharmaceutic alley that hopefully had something that would help her handle the pain before she passed out.
And also perhaps do something about all this bleeding around.
Trying to focus, she went at it again, giving everything she had into one sweet suckerpunch.
"YaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAhh!!"

When the punch connected, she got so happy she could cry. Actually, she was crying already.
Maybe because she was halfway to losing her fucking mind so much her bloody stump it hurt.
That wouldn't stop her from shouting victoriously, beaming with joy.
"Shhhhazam! BITCH. In your fucking face!! Ah-AH!"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:19:45 PM by Annforest »

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 03:01:38 PM »
Bigfoot falls over after being decked in the face and 3p's voice rings in your ear, "Ay-yi-yi! Do you need a hand?"

Flashes of light!

And you're back in the command center with a floating cat head laughing which immediately gets serious when it sees you seen it. And you're still missing an arm.

3P: "Something seems different and I can't just put my finger on it. ... Has the battle changed you?"
Zordon: "Greetings Ranger, nice work on your successful mission"
3P: "Oh I know, did you lose some weight?"
Zordon: "Behold your rating reviews."
3P: "I think you did well, you're in one piece right?"
Zordon: "Successful completion: 5 points."
3P: "I have to hand it to you, you did beat the monster."
Zordon: "You utilized kung fu, +1 point."
3P: "Yes, amazing partial Arts."
Zordon: "Creative usage of powers" his head tilts towards the viewing globe, now a 64 inch 3D LCD smart TV. "+2 points."
3P: "You know I once dated a girl with an artificial arm, we had so much in common."
Zordon: "And your ranger suit was blown apart but you showed dedication to competing the mission, +2 points."
3P: "Let's have a round of applause."
Zordon: "But I bid you fair warning, things will only become tougher from here."
3P: "Yep! Wink."
Zordon: "We will send you home now, be ever vigilant of our call to return. And never tell anyone your secret."
3P: "Or your arm might explode and then how will you come again?"
The cat's head vanishes.
3P: "Kick-kick... You're supposed to say who's there. ker-"

*flashes of light!*
-Splat. Verka hits the ground with two arms again. Looking around she realizes in Eloise's backyard and her morpher is sitting a scant few inches form her face.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Annforest

• Challenge Accepted!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 02:21:56 AM »
Quote from: Zordon
"Greetings Ranger, nice work on your successful mission"
"Ugh. My what?"
Verka understood then what it was about. "Oh. No fucking kidding. That all just went perfect."

Quote from: 3P
"Oh I know, did you lose some weight?"
"No. Only my fuckin' mind."

The scoring system of the test or whatever that had all been for, was pissing her off even more.
It made her wish she had stayed in school. At least exams didn't involve losing your arm and getting wacked with it in Walt-Mart.
And the giant cat took her tv. That asshole.

Quote from: Zordon
"But I bid you fair warning, things will only become tougher from here. We will send you home now, be ever vigilant of our call to return. And never tell anyone your secret."
Her frustration made way to fear in an instant.
".....oh no. please don't. Its been real fun but I had my fill, honest!! And-and there's no point keepin' it secret I got my arm over there and maybe about a pint of blood all over the place. Police's gonna link this all back to me before dinner."

In Eloise's yard she sat up and notice the arm was back and she felt pretty alright. Like it was all just a long bad trip.
She'd say it was a mushroom thing but the morpher belt knuckle proved it was all real.
And now she was bored again.
There was a good side to the situation..... at least the big bad evil force, or the alien cat's simulation, she still wasn't sure, had sent a big dumb monster to fight her.
Had it been a bunch of losers with guns she woulda been screwed.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Honorary Mod
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
*Flash of light*

And Verka is bad in the command center, and overhead voice can be heard saying, "Warning: incoming monster. Warning: incoming monster."

C-3PO: "Ay-yi-yi! There is a 10% chance shes right!"
Zordon: "No time to waste, summon the rangers immediately."
C-3PO: "But she's already here. Look sir."
Zordon: "No, summon her..."
Zordon: "...Partner"
C-3PO: "Ay-yi-yi!"

A streak of black comes shooting into the center disappearing to reveal...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:24:34 PM by SorO_Lost »

Offline Kuroimaken

• Epic Member
  • No obstacle too great for the FLAMES IN MY HEART!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 08:22:32 PM »
"какого черта?"

It's a towering, long-haired, blonde Russian man in black jeans, a black denim jacket, and a black undershirt with the Russian flag in the center. He appears to be in his forties, and looks to have enough muscle mass in him to cause envy to most bodybuilders half his age.

Oh, and then there's that hair. Thor himself would kill for those locks.

"Giant floating cat head... and gay-looking gold robot. Boris needs to lay off vodka."

Oh, he looks like he was reading a comic book.
Kami darou ga akuma darou ga, ore no michi ni tateru mono NASHI!!

Give me internets. Now.