Author Topic: Kickstarters and Other Crowd-Funding Mega-Thread!  (Read 23186 times)

Online oslecamo

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)

Offline Kethrian

• Legendary Member
  • Night Owl
    • View Profile
Re: Kickstarters and Other Crowd-Funding Mega-Thread!
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »
Shadowrun: Sprawl Ops Boardgame

Wanna run against your omaes?  Then this board game is for you!  Wanna run WITH them?  There's an expansion for that!

Watch your back.  Shoot straight.  Conserve ammo.  And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon.
What do I win?
An awesome-five for mentioning Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness.

Offline Nanshork

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »
GRIDSCAPEā„¢ Peg Board Game Terrain (Funding ends July 1st) - This one is almost done but we still have a couple of days.  Cheap pieces that go into peg-board (like you hang tools on) to create dungeon terrain.  More expensive than just buying a mat but so much cheaper than Dwarven Forge or any of the big name fancy ones. 

I'm still trying to decide how much money to drop into this but I'm excited about it.

Offline Nanshork

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2018, 07:35:51 PM »
Thunderstone Quest Back to the Dungeon from AEG (Funding ends August 17th) - Expansions for Thunderstone Quest including rules for Solo and Coop modes.  You can also get the base game if you missed the last kickstarter.