Author Topic: King of Smack/Tashalatora etc  (Read 5678 times)

Offline radionausea

• View Profile
King of Smack/Tashalatora etc
« on: November 07, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
I know that someone raised this a few weeks ago but I didn't see any substantial replies.

Does anybody have any of the builds for say, The President of Smack or the Prime Minister of Smack that I've heard bandied about in conversations about the KoS.

Any advice on an Ardent based Swiftclaw KoS?  Operating under the house-rule that Swiftclaw has full BAB and with liberal use of the Substitute Power ACF

I'm unsure about how linked-power+metapower+synchronicity works but I'll read up on that.

Game is starting at 1st level and running for as long as it runs - its supposed to be a 1-20 but I'll believe it when I see it.

Current plan is to go Half-Giant Ardent5/Swiftclaw10/Ardent5 if the Powerful Build clause on d20pfsrd allows me to manifest large claws and count my unarmed strike from Tash. as one size larger.  Also the bonus to str and wis are nice.
Something inside me dies when I see the word fallacy applied to ideas held about roleplaying. And a small bit of vomit comes up when I see a character called a 'toon'.

Offline brujon

• Epic Member
  • Insufferable Fool
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in PT-BR)
Re: King of Smack/Tashalatora etc
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:25:10 AM »
Where's that Swiftclaw from? I can't seem to find it on the wizards prestige class index.
"All the pride and pleasure of the world, mirrored in the dull consciousness of a fool, are poor indeed compared with the imagination of Cervantes writing his Don Quixote in a miserable prison" - Schopenhauer, Aphorisms: The Wisdom of Life

Offline snakeman830

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • BG's resident furry min/maxer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
Where's that Swiftclaw from? I can't seem to find it on the wizards prestige class index.
IIRC, it's from the Burnt World of Athas website.  While not produced by WotC, it is licensed by them and thus is official 3.5 content.
"When life gives you lemons, fire them back at high velocity."

Offline radionausea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »
There may well be something on Athas but I'm using the one from Dreamscarred Press' 'The Mind Unveiled: Prestige Classes'.  (details of it are towards the end of the Swiftblade handbook on the old boards.)
Something inside me dies when I see the word fallacy applied to ideas held about roleplaying. And a small bit of vomit comes up when I see a character called a 'toon'.