Author Topic: Strom's Interview: Cecilia  (Read 2764 times)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
Strom's Interview: Cecilia
« on: March 04, 2012, 03:12:22 PM »
Before sitting down, Strom pours Cecilia a cup of coffee in the waiting room.  Then he gets down to business.

"Miss Cecilia, can you describe your surroundings and activities at approximately 6 bells Evernight Standard Time yesterday?"
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
Re: Strom's Interview: Cecilia
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »
Cecilia took her cup with both hand first to feel the heat and then she took a sip, while listening to Strom. Bitter...At least it's hot. She puts back the cup on the table, her hands still around it.

"I was at some girl's apartment located somewhere near the Crimson Angel, but I don't recall the exact address; I'm not certain if the apartment was even hers, too. We were taking a shower."

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 09:06:14 AM »
"And at what point did you arrive at your location behind the Crimson Angel?"

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
"I slept over there for about two or three hours I think, but I arrived there at least two hours before that."

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »
"Were you disturbed at all during your rest?  Any loud noises, anyone (besides me) coming through the area?"

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
"Well, yes.. I'm not the only one who can't help but wander over there to pick up some food and comfort once in a while. But that's not the answer you want, riiight?" says the girl as she smirks on the last note. She takes another sip of her coffee and then she gets up gracefully, leaving her cup on the table. "Let me show you something."

She gets on the side of the table in one swift turn-around and she waves her hand delicately towards whichever wall both Strom and her can have a look without moving their heads. A big, shadowy frame appears, with a black-and-white film which seems to be like the alley behind the Crimson Angel. As she concentrates on the hologram, things in the film moves around normally and echoes of the music playing at the Crimson Angel at that very moment can be heard. Strom can also see a shadowy Cecilia silhouette in what she used as a bed earlier in the scene; she was alone in the alley. A few seconds later, a silhouette with no specific features walks towards Cecilia's back. Said silhouette restrain her from moving, pointing a gun behind her head. Faint mumbling can be heard at that moment, although nothing's understandable. The figure then walks always carefully watching the girl, the gun still aimed at her. Cecilia shape stayed still until the shadow with a gun disappeared at the other end of the alley. The film pauses and then the hologram fades slowly to nothingness.

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
Strom holds very still, watching the video from beginning to end.  Then he says quietly, "Can you show me that person's face?"

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »
"That's the funny part, I didn't see him, if he was indeed a he. It was a male voice for sure though. Anyway, 'he' did said: « When they'll bring you in give 'em this. Don't worry it's nothing dangerous, if you don't look; if you do we'll know, and be sure we'll hunt you down. » ... " On those last words, she gets a sealed, old fashioned envelope out of her pocket and she drops it on the table.

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
Strom slowly takes the envelope.  "Yes.  Thank you... why don't you go have some more coffee in the waiting room?  I'd like to examine this fully... I may have more questions for you afterword."

Offline Shiki

• Mindraped
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »
She gets down the table while saying a brief "Oh, sure." and she turns her head towards Strom slowly as she finishes with "Have a good look at it, would you? Anyway, yeah, later." She then walks out the room, eager to get something else than bitter coffee.