Meta Board > Off Topic Fun

It's time to sports!

(1/40) > >>

dman11235:
Noticed we didn't have a thread dedicated to sports, and now there is one.  Though I have a feeling football (soccer) and hockey are going to be the onnly two heavily discussed.

First question: favorite team(s)!

Me, I'm a Boston/Chicago/San Fransico area team guy, hockey and footbal (football).  Favorite is hockey, and football (football) is a close second, and football (soccer) is a not too distant third.  And US for international, though Finland and Norway are my two favorite non-US hockey clubs.

sirpercival:
I like football (eagles) & baseball (phillies).  Hockey, soccer, etc. just don't do it for me... I like the more cerebral games.

Arz:
Football: Steelers & Barcelona
Basketball: Dayton Flyers (I hate the pros and there rules about defense)

wotmaniac:
Football -- Stillers  ("steelers", for the uninitiated)
Hockey -- Penguins (Sid's back this weekend -- fuck yeah! :cloud9)

--- Quote from: sirpercival on March 08, 2012, 10:47:04 PM ---I like football (eagles) & baseball (phillies).
--- End quote ---
:chairhit

sirpercival:

--- Quote from: wotmaniac on March 09, 2012, 01:50:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: sirpercival on March 08, 2012, 10:47:04 PM ---I like football (eagles) & baseball (phillies).
--- End quote ---
:chairhit

--- End quote ---

Hey, man -- the Eagles have a big case of Steeler envy.  You guys are the model franchise in PA.  I have nothing against the steelers unless we're actively playing them.

So I am offended by your emoticon, and am expressing my anger in the most civilized and non-aggressive way possible, just like the rest of Eagles fans everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version