Author Topic: Campaign Rules Questions and Chargen  (Read 25971 times)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
Campaign Rules Questions and Chargen
« on: May 28, 2012, 08:51:33 AM »
I'll port over all of the Q&A thus far when I get a chance.

• HP: max
  • Stats: 10 12 14 16 16 18
  • Wealth: max
  • Skills:  All skills have a max of 3 + your HD (barring rare explicit exceptions).  Cross-class skills cost 1 point per half rank while class skills cost 1 point per rank.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:54:03 PM by sirpercival »
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign Rules Questions and Chargen
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
I'd prefer to avoid homebrew to keep this point of casters & manifester supremacy in 3.5.  Also, all those house rules would be used against me except for perhaps INT bonus to PP or spells per day.  Maybe I'd also get a bit more minion damage, but that's more used against me.

Well, with the enhancement bonus rule, you can actually have a relevant AC.  But it's fine if you want to not use most of the houserules.

As for cross-class skills, I normally play with this rule:  All skills have a max of 3 + your HD (barring rare explicit exceptions).  Cross-class skills cost 1 point per half rank while class skills cost 1 point per rank.  May we use this?
Sure.  What are your exceptions?

I do, however, have questions.

Do you still enforce favored classes?

Lol.  No.

How do you interpret the Precocious Apprentice feat?  (I planned to use it to qualify for Cerebremancer and, if I can, get bonus specialty slot(s) since I can cast a L2 spell, if only some of the time.)

Early entry is fine.

Can I use Hyperconscious?  (I specifically wanted to use the Ghostbreaker PrC and the psionic resistance and psianimate dead powers.  I may want other things too.)

I don't have hyperconscious, but if you can get me info on the stuff you want to use I'm sure it's fine.

Does Reserves of Strength uncap the CL by +1/+2/+3 or totally?  Does thie feat also apply to manifester levels?
  You're speaking to the guy who wrote the RoS Handbook!  :)  Apply your full CL/ML.

What's needed to find magical locations/wondrous locations like the Otyugh Hole?

Since you're starting at level 1, we'll do it IC.  I have to re-read the info there on how they're intended to be found before I can answer this.

When casting silent image (or a derivative spell like major image) what counts as "interaction?"  I can send you my 5-page clarification document.

Lol!  You can send it along, sure.  Simply seeing the image does not count... other than that I think it would depend on the illusion and the situation.

Can shadow illusions be more than 100% real?
Yes.

How much of a stickler are you for alignment?  I don't much like the concept and find alignments tend toward "Awful Convenient."
I can be flexible.  It depends on the PC, really.

Is the Leadership feat allowed?  Can cohorts take Leadership?
Yes, no.

As a Druid, can I get a Magebred animal companion?  What about a Warbeast?  (Normally, only certain Magebred animals can be animal companions, but that feels odd.  Also, normally, any animal can become a Warbeast given ample training.)
Sure.

Does an Anthropomorphic Bat gain 20' blindsense and +4 on Spot and Listen checks like a normal bat?  Can I be one?
Yes.

Speaking of Druids, what parts of Hi Welcome are disallowed?  Also, do animal companions grow in size if they have enough HD?
  No to size increase.  I'm not sure what you mean about Hi Welcome (and the post is not very well organized) -- what questions are there which are controversial?

Do animal companions go on my same initiative?  What about familiars?  Psicrystals?  Creatures I call via planar binding, etc?
  Summons go on your initiative.  As for the other stuff, you can do it either way (choose before we start the game).

Is Planar Shepherd allowed?  If so, what planes are off-limits?  (I won't use Dal Quor!  I promise!)  If I go Druid5/Planar Shepherd10/Druid+5, do I get Elemental Wild Shape?
P.S. is in, any planes which aren't remote or off limits.

For Planar Shepherd, are the typical inhabitants of each plane listed in Eberron Campaign Setting the only available forms?  I'd sure like to go Pyrohydra with Fernia or normal Hydra with Lamannia.
  "Typical" does not mean "only".  There are certainly other creature types which are native.

Does a Planar Shepherd's level 9 ability of gaining the Ex, Su, and Sp abilities of a form apply to Magical Beasts too?  (It definitely applies to Outsiders and Elementals.)  What about other creature types?
Elemental/Outsiders only.

Do Modrons exist in Eberron?  If so, what plane do they call home?
Daanvi, of course :)

Does being a Warforged prevent me from using my Druid abilities?  What about Monk abilities?
You can use Druid abilities if you take Ironwood body.  Monk abilities are fine.

If I'm a Dragonborn Warforged, does that make me a Construct (Dragonblood, Living Construct)?  (It seemingly does, based on Races of the Dragon 10 and a FAQ article.)
Yes, Dragonborn doesn't change your type, just adds the Dragonblood subtype.  You can also still take the X Body feats since that only requires being a warforged, and not that you still have the plating.

How many flaws for feats are we allowed?  How many traits?
2 flaws, 1 trait; in both cases, SRD only (this is an exception to the normal Dragon Mag allowance).

Can I take Martial Stance if I know no maneuvers of that discipline, even if that stance has no manuever prereqs?  (Bolstering Voice from White Raven is what I seek.)
  It says right in the feat that you have to choose a stance from a discipline you already know.

Does changing form (like with polymorph, shapechange, or Wild Shape) grant racial spellcasting of the new form?
Only from monsters where the racial spellcasting is explicitly given an ability type (assuming you get that ability type).

What are the rules for throwing buckets of liquid?  I assume they function like grenadelike weapons.
Yes.

Are there any additional effects for drenching someone in contact poison?
Lol I love that this question exists.  I would say they have to make multiple saves from multiple doses; however, multiple failed saves have no additional effect.  Basically it gives you more of a chance to affect them in the first place.  How many saves depends on how big they are.

Does retraining (Player's Handbook II) exist in this game?  If so, how is it done?
Retraining is available, and works just like it says: you make the change when leveling up.  You have to meet prerequisites for everything, and for feats it must have been a legal choice at the time you would have chosen it.

Does Words of Creation double the total benefit of Inspire Courage, just the base benefit, or otherwise?
Double the whole thing.

Does Spellcraft = Psicraft?  Does UMD = UPD?
Hmmm.... yes and yes.

For [independent power research, what are the limits on the powers I can learn?  I assume these powers don't count against my class-granted limit of powers known.
Correct that they don't.  I'm flexible for researchable powers, so case-by-case.

Can I use spell research to learn spells not on the Wizard's list?  What about spells I opposed due to specialization?
You can research thematically appropriate alternate-school or alternate-type (arcane vs divine) versions of spells, yes.

For feat-granting items (Arms & Equipment Guide 128), if I buy an item that grants a feat and has a feat prereq, do I also get use of that prereq?  For example, if I buy an item of Persistent Spell, do I also get Extend Spell?
Nope.  And most feat-granting items only grant you the effects of the feat, not the feat itself.  But case-by-case for that.

With Improved Unarmed Strike, can natural weapons (like claws or bites) be considered unarmed strikes?
  No, I wouldn't say so.

When using Handle Animal, can I command a bunch of creatures to do the same task simultaneously if I've trained them using the same command word?
Yes.

Does Persistent Spell work on touch-range spells?
Oh, I wish that were true in the games I play :D No, personal only.

How many Nightsticks can apply to use use of Divine Metamagic?
However many you like.

If I turn into a Necropolitan, can abilities that permanently enhance Undead (like the Dread Necromancer8 ability) affect me?
  Yes.  I'm hazy on that for higher-level characters, but since you're starting at 1, if you find a DN8 or whatevs to turn you Necro, you gain the benefit.

What are the limits on creating spawn?  For example, if I use summon undead V (Spell Compendium) to summon a shadow, how many shadows can I command that way?
  Summoned creatures don't create spawn.

If I use planar binding spells, can I call creatures with templates?  Class levels?  What are the limits?
Yes, but in that case the CR boost of any templates, and the direct class levels, add to the HD of the creature.  For example, if you wanted to PB a celestial Hill Giant you'd have to use GPB.

What is the LA on Unseelie Fey?  The example is +0 LA.  Also, if I take this, must I roll to determine my wing type?
  Unseelie Fey is +0, and yes.

For the Cerebremancer, may we extend it indefinitely?  It feels odd to stop progressing Wizard casting come Cerebremancer10, but oh well.
  You could use Mind Mage... :)  I'm okay with progressing it.

When using polymorph any object, can the subject become any creature type?
PAO functions like Polymorph, and is limited to the same creature types.

Can a target have resist energy active for more than 1 energy type?  (For example, if I cast resist energy: fire then resist energy: cold on a target, does that target resist fire and cold?)  Does this apply to other, similar spells like magic circle?
  Yes.  Particularly Magic Circle since you have to prepare each spell individually, but RE works too.

Does a Ring of Sustenance allow me to prepare my spells more frequently than normal?
No.

Normally, divine casters don't regain spells as part of resting.  They simply get their spells at a preordained time during the day.  May we make it so all casters get their spells after resting?  (It would make things easier to track, anyway.)
Sure.

Are we using partial BAB stacking?  What about partial saves?  (I'd prefer partial BAB stacking but not saves.)
  Fractional BAB and saves, and you do in fact get the +2 bonus for a good save at level 1 in a class.

What's required for a destroyed psicrystal to reform?  (I know of no official rules on this.)
A psicrystal is a construct, so anything that would repair a construct.  Alternatively, you can get one back by spending 50xp per character level.

Is the spell line of celerity in?  I'd prefer not.  Things get... unpleasant with it around.
  Yeah, let's leave celerity out.  Gentleman's agreement ;)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
Thanks for the thorough reply!  More questions remain!

The SRD lists costs for selling spellcasting (and, by extension, manifesting) as a service.  Since a Warforged could, say, set aside a year and sell his services, and be rich (thousands of G) even if he sold half his total as a level 1 caster/manifester.  How much time pre-game van I spend selling my casting/manifesting?

As for money gaining tricks, what are the limits?  (Flesh to salt cows, disassembling ladders into 10' poles, etc.)

Well, what's the purposes of this exercise?  How much WBL-breakage would it take to no longer be valid proof?  :)

Can I start as an Incarnate Construct Warforged with the Necropolitan template?  (I could afford the rituals if I spent awhile selling my services.)  Also, since I'm -2 ECL, am I right to assume I basically get 2 class levels?  (I'd prefer to trade one for Necropolitanhood.)

Why would you want to be an IC Warforged?  You lose all of the good LC traits.  The only thing you get out of it is a -2 LA and possibly the ability to take some warforged feats.  Personally I think the construct traits are better than most things you could get from +2 LA, excepting broken things like Symbiotic/Tauric.

The problem with Necropolitan at low level is the XP cost, not the GP cost.  At ECL 1 you have 0 XP to have spent on it.  Also, I'd prefer acquiring Necro-hood in game, so you can find a Corpsecrafter DN 8 to make you the 6kk GP Man.

So, all that being said I'd prefer not starting as an IC Warforged Necropolitan.  If that's crucial to your plans, we can talk about it, but I'm not exactly sure what you're going with based on the questions you're asking.

Even though I like some things in Complete Psionic, I'd prefer not to use any of its nerfs.  May we ignore them?
Yeah, I don't use those either.

I'd prefer to keep animal companions, special mounts, familiars, psicrystals, and mindless minions on the master's initiative if the master is present.  Other creatures can go on their own initiatives.  Deal?
Deal.

For psicrystals, I had hoped psicrystals would respawn like they do in Pathfinder.  If not, then make it 50XP lost per psionic class level.
Hadn't seen that before (I don't know pathfinder).  That's fine, I don't think it's broken.  I was trying to model off of a familiar.  But we can go with the PF version.

The Erudite (Complete Psionic 154) is ambiguous with "unique powers per day."  The text (which trumps table) says each day I can manifest so many unique powers per day as listed on the chart.  Does 'level' mean class level or power level?
  This is problematic, since Erudite is either overpowered or crappy.  I'm fine with going overpowered, but realize that many other DMs will use the nerf.

Can I use psychic reformation to change my trait and flaws?
Hmm... are they valid for retraining?  By RAW no, of course, but by RAI they might be.  I'm not sure, no one in my games has tried to retrain/PsyRef them.

Do PrCs that progress psionic progression (like Thrallherd) also progress an Erudite's unique powers/level/day?  If I have at least as many levels in a psionic class besides Erudite (let's say Thrallherd), then can I learn higher-level discipline powers?  (It's ambiguous since Thrallherd is a psionic PrC, not a base class.  It doesn't grant manfiesting, merely progress it.)
You can use PrCs with Erudite manifesting in all its forms, otherwise the class is a wasteland.

Do powers gained via the Hidden Talent feat (Expanded Psionics Handbook 67) count against an Erudite's unique powers/level/day?  (I seemingly can.)  If I start as an Erudite, must I still have a CHA of 11+ to manifest these powers?
Hm, that seems fine.

Can I take Hidden Talent more than once, choosing a different power each time?
Only if you're a soulknife :D

Does powers gained through Expanded Knowledge count against an Erudite's limit of unique powers/level/day?  What about ones gained via psionic research?

Is Spell-to-Power Erudite OK?  Are the 'spells' treated as spells, powers, or otherwise when cast/manifested?  (I'm pretty sure they're powers.)
Yes, powers.

Can I safely assume every spell exists somehow in arcane and divine form?  (Geomancer, Alternative Source Spell, and other means exist to convert between arcane and divine.) 
Every spell exists in both forms somewhere in potentia.  You can find people who can do those things and ask them to make stuff for you.  Also, Artificers can make scrolls of either type, chosen when crafting (and not some non-type like they tried to come up with).

Can I make astral construct power armor?  Do foes get a save vs. being trapped by an astral construct?  If so, what?
Yes, yes, reflex.

Do magic item creation feats = psionic item creation feats?  For example, does Imprint Stone = Scribe Scroll?
No.

Do I need Trapfinding (like from Rogue1) to find or disable traps of a certain DC?
Not if you can cast Find Traps.

I'm assuming my one guy (and his small army) will be filling the role of a 'typical' party of 4; Wizard, Cleric, Rogue, and Fighter.
OK, good.  That's what I figured.

When using polymorph any object, what's the HD cap?  (Polymorph has it at 15.)
Yes, 15.

Is spellcasting Ex, Sp, Su, or otherwise?  (I think it's a seperate ability type, but I need to know.)
It's separate, except for monster where it's given a specific type.

What are your feelings on power point recharge methods?
I think they go with fava beans and a nice chianti.  No, seriously, they're fine.

Do you enforce ability score prereqs on feats, like needing 13 STR for Power Attack?
Yup.

Does mental pinnacle on a Spell to Power Erudite allow me to qualify for Cerebremancer?  If so, does Cerebremancer progress Erudite at double normal rate?
  Lol!  No, I don't think so.  An STPE manifests powers, not spells.  It converts spells to powers.  However, using STP on Mental Pinnacle is an awesome way to get free power points.  I'd never thought of that before.

As for Metamorphic Transfer, do I gain a max of 3 daily uses of such abilities for each form I take, no matter how many forms I've assumed that day?  Do continuous abilities (like a Choker's Quickness) count against my limit?
That feat is worded really badly.  Here's what they mean, I think:
(a) If you choose a supernatural ability that's continuous, that counts as 1 use of the feat, and it lasts as long as you are in that form.
(b) Each time you use a supernatural ability from one of your forms which has discrete "uses", that counts as one use of the feat.  You choose the supernatural ability you have access to when you assume the form (so you can use one ability multiple times if you have the uses left, but you can't use multiple abilities in a given form).
(c) The feat gives you 3 total uses in a day.  Each additional time you take the feat, you gain 3 more uses, and can use an additional ability in a given form.

Sound fair?

As an Erudite, will I have a reliable means of buying the spells and powers I desire on items (at least of low or mid levels) to add to my repertoire?
Eberron is a high-magic and psionics-prevalent setting, so you should have access to the stuff you need.  You'll spend significant time in large cities, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Regarding wishes and such:  Does asking for abilities outside the spell's or power's limit cause it to fail?  I could wordsmith a very long contract which secures my position as a god at L1 via Pazuzu.
No, not automatically.  However, the longer and more complex the wish, the more likely it is to fail.

Speaking of Pazuzu, does "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu" work in this game?  If so, what checks are needed to know about this trick?
No, it doesn't.  Beetlejuice is busy making movies and crappy TV shows.  :)

Does Eberron have an equivalent to the Lady's College in Faerun (Silver Marches 62)?  The Lady's College allows members to make any metaphysical item they wish at 60% market price, but attending the college requires a semester fee.  (Morgrave University, perhaps.)
We can discuss affiliations (using the PHBII rules) that could give a crafting discount.  Morgrave seems perfect for that sort of thing.  Other people have made a few Eberron affiliations, so we'll see what we can dig up and if necessary I'll make some more.

Monster Manual III 193 has the Warforged Scout race, which is a Small version of the Warforged with some stat changes.  I like the race, but the -2 to three stats seems excessive.  Can we eliminate one of the -2s?
Yes, the -2 Wis goes away.  For something that's supposed to be a scout, having a penalty to perception makes no sense.

How are HP calculated?  I assume it's max HP on the first HD and average thereafter (round down on even HD and up on odd).
I tend to do all max.

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:35 PM »
Thanks for the update.  (Those stats are better than a 32 point buy, which I expected!)

I still have more questions!

Does max HP per HD also apply to animal companions, special mounts, psicrystals, familiars, etc.?  (Familiars and psicrystals normally have a max HP of half their master's.)
They have half your hit points.  Your hit points are maxed... math is simple :)

To clarify:  Is an Erudite's unique powers per day in this game unique powers per power level per day?  (That's how it was in "Dragon," and how I understood it.)

Do powers from other classes (like Psychic Warrior) count as discipline powers for the purpose of an Erudite learning powers?
Yes to both.

In this game, do Undead (or at least intelligent Undead) in general get their CHA bonus to HP instead of their CON modifier?
IIRC that's an ability that some undead have but not all; I'm going to stick with that.  However, since we're in Eberron and not Greyhawk I'd be willing to discuss altering the racial prereq for Faerie Mysteries Initiate.

Monetarily, how close to wealth by level are we sticking?
This is hard to answer.  You're going to be facing off with equivalent EL encounters, which means by the books you'd have 4x the treasure.  I'm not sure if that's what you intended for the challenge, but either way it's more than I'm comfortable with.  You're likely to get more than WBL, but how much more is likely to be fluid.

If as a Wizard or Sorcerer I sacrifice my familiar for a class feature, can I take Obtain Familiar to regain it?
Is there any DM which doesn't allow this?

Can I rearrange my psicrystal's stats so he starts with 11 CHA to use Hidden Talent?  (For example, trade 1 point of INT for 1 CHA.)
2 points down for 1 point up.  Phae, you can do the same wrt animal companion.

Does Spell Focus also apply to psionic powers of the same discipline/subdiscipline due to transparency?  (Feats normally don't.)
No.  Psiotheurgist is a special case for grouping together.  :)

Page 110 of the PHB says I can talk to you, the GM, about customizing my character.  I plan to be a Warforged, but I hoped to trade my CHA penalty for a STR penalty.  (This guy is meant to be a mastermind and manipulator.  Plus, we can do intrigue!)  May I also trade the Warforged CON bonus for an INT bonus or at least to remove the WIS penalty?
The example given in the PHB explicitly leaves stat adjustments the same.  I tend to be a rather permissive DM (phae can attest to this), but this smacks of "I'm going to design the race I want la la la".  However, I do like to give players what they want, so compromise time.  You can move one of the penalties to another stat by removing the bonus.  (Yes, that would leave you with two penalties and no bonuses.)  Does that sound ok?  Or too harsh?

Further customization:  I hoped to trade some Wizard and Erudite class skills for Diplomacy, Bluff, Sense Motive, Search, Disable Device, and maybe Handle Animal.  What's a fair trade?
Well, you'd get Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Info, Intimidate, and Sense Motive as a specialized enchanter at the cost of some feats.  I'm disinclined to let you simply swap skills on a 1-for-1 basis...

Can Mindsight be toggled?  (Normally not, but having the constant radar is annoying.)  If so, what action is it to toggle?
Um, sure.  Let's say a swift action.

To clarify about the Lady's College:  The spiffy benefit is being able to use their labs to make any metaphysical item even if you didn't have the feat.  Doing so increases the creation cost by 10% compared to crafting, and still requires all other parts of the item, like spells.
That's pretty kewl.  We'll incorporate that into one of the affiliations.

Do I need to keep a close count on how many pages I've used in my spellbook?
  No.  The spellbook rules always kind of annoyed me, to be honest.

Masterwork holy symbols exist for all schools except Evocation and Conjuration.  May I buy a holy symbol for Conjuration?  Whose would it be?  If I get a Transmutation holy symbol instead, whose would it be?
I think Conjuration would be Onatar, and Transmutation would likely be the Traveler.

If I take Precocious Apprentice as a specialist Wizard, do I get specialty L2 slots as well?  After all, I can still cast a L2 spell some of the time!
Nope, not even as a focused specialist.  The feat doesn't give you a real L2 slot until you can cast 2nd-level spells normally (though you can still cast a 2nd-level spell, so you still qualify for early entry stuff).

I'm also for Rich Burlew's Diplomacy.  This should be interesting considering my character's persuasive slant.
Nice.

What source material is allowed?  (I checked your pre-approved homebrew.)  I ask about Faerun's regional feats specifically.
What were you looking for?  I like the regional feats and am willing to discuss prereq alternatives to adapt them to Eberron.

Do you rule that spell slot level = spell level?  Normally this isn't so due to the existence of Heighten Spell, which seems to exist only to allow early entry and Shadowcraft Mage goodness.
This is a complicated question and doesn't have a blanket answer (other than "sometimes").

How do metamagic reducers work with item creation?  I assume I'd need to create such items myself.  For example, an item that casts Persistent shield at +0 metamagic due to, say, an Incantatrix's Metamagic Effect should cost as much as the same shield item without any metamagic feats applied.
Let's say this.  Static metamagic reducers such as Inc10 or Arcane Thesis can be incorporated into items if you do it yourself.  Dynamic reducers like Instant Metamagic or Metamagic Effect or Vestige Metamagic can't be built into items.

FYI: I plan to start as a Conjurer and sell most my spellbook.  There are 61 Wizard cantrips (according to the Ultimate Spell List with slight additions in the Spell Compendium).  I plan to keep 8, getting me +2650G!  It's far beyond expected WBL, but gosh darnit, I want that money for minions!
Sell your spellbook in what way?

Offline dipolartech

• Honorary Mod
  • Handy Haversack anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 09:48:29 PM »
Oh wow. Quickened Maximized Wall-of-Text Natural 20 confirmed....

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 09:54:37 PM »
Oh wow. Quickened Maximized Wall-of-Text Natural 20 confirmed....

It took a lot of feat investment, but I think it was worth it.

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Smile! Jesus loves you!
    • View Profile
    • Greg Campbell's Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »
If I take Hiddeb Talent as a Wiz1, can this power later become an extra Erudite power by going Erudite1?  If so, my ML and DC would be based as if it were an Erudite power.  (I also hopedanifesting it would not count agaIbst my unique powers.)

Next, can my Warforged get +2 INT instead of CON?

What should I know of the Eberron campaign universe before starting?

Though my character will start as LG, I doubt he will stay that way through all the game.  What would likely trigger an alignment shift?

How many permanent class skills are worth a feat?

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 07:13:13 AM »
If I take Hiddeb Talent as a Wiz1, can this power later become an extra Erudite power by going Erudite1?  If so, my ML and DC would be based as if it were an Erudite power.  (I also hopedanifesting it would not count agaIbst my unique powers.)

You can have it either way, not both.  Either ML/DC are as an Erudite power, or it doesn't count against unique powers.  Basically you'd be learning it from your own brain.

Next, can my Warforged get +2 INT instead of CON?
...sure why not.  Won't make much difference after a few levels.

What should I know of the Eberron campaign universe before starting?
What kinds of things do you know already? You don't have to have encyclopedic knowledge, that's for sure, but some sort of the basics would probably be good...

Though my character will start as LG, I doubt he will stay that way through all the game.  What would likely trigger an alignment shift?
Acting consistently against alignment.  (Note that it has to be a consistent change.  I'm fine with PCs showing practicality.)  For a LG char, that's going to be things like consistently ignoring established rules and protocols (L), or avoiding self-sacrifice for others (G).

How many permanent class skills are worth a feat?
In what context?  There's some fluctuation, but I'd say it's around 3.  Martial Study gives you 1 skill and a maneuver; Apprentice & Keeper of the Forbidden Lore, etc. give you 2 skills and a little bit more; Education gives you a bunch.

Offline dipolartech

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »
First Rule of Eberron, DOn't talk about Eber.. Oh wait thats not right,

First Rule of Eberron is MAGIC, with rainbows and sparkles around the word. It is a world, with history and cultures steeped in magic. If your character doesn't come from the back end of nowhere, (Seren Island) you'll know that major cities are connected by lightning rail and airships. Also its only been a few years since a very long civil war. Also, golbinoid races actually had a massive stable empire at one point of the past and automagically considered bad guys.

Offline Prime32

• Over-Underling
  • Retired Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »
First Rule of Eberron, DOn't talk about Eber.. Oh wait thats not right,

First Rule of Eberron is MAGIC, with rainbows and sparkles around the word. It is a world, with history and cultures steeped in magic.
If I can butt in...
  • There are people with easily-attained racial SLAs (dragonmarks), which can also be used to power magic items that fit their theme. They've formed themselves into Houses that monopolise all trade within their area.
  • There's an NPC class as common as expert, magewright, which gets a spell that boosts Craft checks; its spellcasting is limited but enough to craft and use items, particularly since it gets UMD. (Artificer is the PC class version, with all crafting feats for free)
  • It's possible to create/find items that function as per-day versions of scrolls (lesser schemas) and wands (eternal wands), which can be used to meet crafting prereqs.

The sum effect of this is: low-level spells and magic items are mass-produced and cheap (often replicating modern technology), but high-level magic is rare. Lightning rails and airships are essentially crude golems (the elemental's will must be actively suppressed by the pilot) that rely on enchanted "mag-lev" tracks and ultralight wood respectively.

Plus it's the Cold War and there are a lot of Indiana Jones expies on all sides running around looking for artifacts to reverse-engineer.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:13:51 PM by Prime32 »

Offline dipolartech

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »
Yeah all that too and a lot more, but even coming into the setting cold won't be a big issue. NPCs would just think you are "playing dumb" when you insist on more explanation.

If you wish SirP and I can try to find or cobble together a list of things that matter because they help with crunch or whatnot, like the schema and dragonmarks.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:21:40 PM by dipolartech »

Offline phaedrusxy

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • The iconic spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 12:34:19 PM »
My character will literally have grown up "in the sticks" (an ancient forest in the Eldeen Reaches), so it would make sense for him to be a bit "backwards" when it comes to common knowledge about the "civilized" world.
I don't pee messages into the snow often , but when I do , it's in Cyrillic with Fake Viagra.  Stay frosty my friends.

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 04:34:49 PM »
And my character is somewhat knowledgeable but, well, Warforged.

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 04:37:40 PM »
Also, from the other thread!

By sell my spellbook, I mean going to a merchant and exchanging my starter spellbook (with spells) for money.  Mind you, I would have two spellbooks, and pay for the second if necessary:  The first spellbook has the spells I plan to keep.  The second spellbook has the spells I intend to sell.

-A spellbook has 100 pages and level 1 and 0 spells each take up 1 page.
-It normally costs 100G per spellbook page to add a spell to a spellbook due to material costs.  Thus, a full 100 page spellbook has a market value of 10,000G (100G per page x100 pages).
-In "Spellbooks," a Wizard begins play with all L0 Wizard spells in his spellbook that aren't of an opposed school.  A Wizard also starts with a number of level 1 Wizard spells equal to 3 + his INT bonus.

I learned of this trick when Lycanthromancer posted about it.  (Second reference.)

Next question!

If I'm a Spell-to-Power Erudite with the Magic Mantle, can I take Cerebremancer to advance my manifesting at twice the normal rate?  (I'd take Mantled Erudite, swap out my "Psicrystal Affinity" bonus feat, swap my normal bonus feat for Spell-to-Power, then rock the house.)

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 04:52:19 PM »
Also, from the other thread!

By sell my spellbook, I mean going to a merchant and exchanging my starter spellbook (with spells) for money.  Mind you, I would have two spellbooks, and pay for the second if necessary:  The first spellbook has the spells I plan to keep.  The second spellbook has the spells I intend to sell.

-A spellbook has 100 pages and level 1 and 0 spells each take up 1 page.
-It normally costs 100G per spellbook page to add a spell to a spellbook due to material costs.  Thus, a full 100 page spellbook has a market value of 10,000G (100G per page x100 pages).
-In "Spellbooks," a Wizard begins play with all L0 Wizard spells in his spellbook that aren't of an opposed school.  A Wizard also starts with a number of level 1 Wizard spells equal to 3 + his INT bonus.

I learned of this trick when Lycanthromancer posted about it.  (Second reference.)
Um, sure.  Why not.

Next question!

If I'm a Spell-to-Power Erudite with the Magic Mantle, can I take Cerebremancer to advance my manifesting at twice the normal rate?  (I'd take Mantled Erudite, swap out my "Psicrystal Affinity" bonus feat, swap my normal bonus feat for Spell-to-Power, then rock the house.)

Nope.  Even if psionics is magic, an erudite is not a spellcasting class.  Now, if you tried that with Mystic Theurge and Sha'ir, I'm not sure what would happen without reading the class more carefully.

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 08:13:11 PM »
Are you enforcing the Chaotic alignment prereq on Complete Psionic's Anarchic Initiate?

Does Reserves of Strength also count as Overchannel in terms of prereqs?

Can I have a contingency and psionic contingency active simultaneously?

How will action points work in this game?  How many do I get and when?

When I choose Knowlege(local), what is the region of 'local?'

Can we make Open Lock as part of Disable Device?  It seems odd that you can disable a wail of the banshee trap but can't open a simple lock!

How is XP determined?  (When I GM, I normally just give levels at plot-appropriate times and use monetary components instead of XP.)

I was considering taking the Apprentice feat (Dungeon Master's Guide II 176) to become an Entertainer.  That way I can have a L1 admirer from L1.  (Go, go Druid or something!)  If I do, what are this guy's stats?  It says to treat him like a cohort.  Also, what happens to this fan once I become a Thrallherd and lose the Leadership feat?

As for Apprentice, normally when I graduate my apprenticeship the Apprentice-granted class skills stop being class skills.  Is this still true for your game?  (I'd prefer not.)

With Apprentice, do I automatically trade that for Master at L5?

Psionic Mastery (Complete Psionic) is a feat which should be [Psionic].  What do you say?

Normally, psionic PrCs don't progress my psicrystal's abilities, but I don't see why.  (They are psionic classes of the prestige variety.)  May I use psionic PrCs to advance my psicrystal's stuff?

Though the STR, CON, and DEX boosts of various Undead creation enhancers don't normally stack (they're enhancement bonuses), may we have them stack in our game?  For example, Dread Necromancer8, Wizard (Necromancer1) using Enhanced Undead, the Corpsecrafter feat, and maybe more.

Are we using guidance of the avatar?  If so, that trivializes any skill check where I have time to prepare, like Search, Disable Device, some Knowledge checks, and some social skill checks.

Some feats, like Earth Power, have a minimum CON score to take or use.  What happens if I become Undead and have no CON score?  (I hoped to use Earth Power and a Torc of Power Preservation to recharge my PP with bestow power.)

If I buy a Warbeast animal (Monster Manual II), can I determine which feats it learns?

Since a StP Erudite can learn any spell, does that mean he can use spell completion and spell trigger items (or is it power trigger and power completion?) for these spells?

Since the animals are, well, animals, do you as GM control my animal menagerie?  (Dogs, mules, etc.)

For Thrallherd, let's assume I learn psionic charm ASAP.  Thrallherd teaches me it if I lack it.  Can I learn another power instead?  If so, what are the restrictions?

When are you normally online, checking posts?  What time zone, too?  (I'm Pacific.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:04:31 AM by Endarire »

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 01:27:14 PM »
Are you enforcing the Chaotic alignment prereq on Complete Psionic's Anarchic Initiate?
I think so... some alignment restrictions make more sense than others.

Does Reserves of Strength also count as Overchannel in terms of prereqs?
No.

Can I have a contingency and psionic contingency active simultaneously?
Yes, if both triggers are satisfied.

How will action points work in this game?  How many do I get and when?
They work as normal.  You start with as many as you get at 1st level.

When I choose Knowlege(local), what is the region of 'local?'
You can choose whichever Local you like.

Can we make Open Lock as part of Disable Device?  It seems odd that you can disable a wail of the banshee trap but can't open a simple lock!
Yes, that's fine.

How is XP determined?  (When I GM, I normally just give levels at plot-appropriate times and use monetary components instead of XP.)
I would normally do that, but I think that given the nature of the challenge I'll be giving XP out more traditionally.

I was considering taking the Apprentice feat (Dungeon Master's Guide II 176) to become an Entertainer.  That way I can have a L1 admirer from L1.  (Go, go Druid or something!)  If I do, what are this guy's stats?  It says to treat him like a cohort.  Also, what happens to this fan once I become a Thrallherd and lose the Leadership feat?
  I'll make your admirer, with some guidance from you.  You'll likely level quickly enough in the beginning not to worry about the days = Cha mod limitation unless you have a low Cha or you end up with a bunch of down time.  This is separate from Leadership & Thrallherdery, though the admirer might be creeped out.

As for Apprentice, normally when I graduate my apprenticeship the Apprentice-granted class skills stop being class skills.  Is this still true for your game?  (I'd prefer not.)
I don't think that's RAI anyway.  How else would you be a mentor of the same type?  Keep the class skills.

With Apprentice, do I automatically trade that for Master at L5?
The book says it's your choice.

Psionic Mastery (Complete Psionic) is a feat which should be [Psionic].  What do you say?
Yes it should.

Normally, psionic PrCs don't progress my psicrystal's abilities, but I don't see why.  (They are psionic classes of the prestige variety.)  May I use psionic PrCs to advance my psicrystal's stuff?
Same for familiars, technically. 

Though the STR, CON, and DEX boosts of various Undead creation enhancers don't normally stack (they're enhancement bonuses), may we have them stack in our game?  For example, Dread Necromancer8, Wizard (Necromancer1) using Enhanced Undead, the Corpsecrafter feat, and maybe more.
No, I'd say you get the best of them like normal.

Are we using guidance of the avatar?  If so, that trivializes any skill check where I have time to prepare, like Search, Disable Device, some Knowledge checks, and some social skill checks.
GotA is allowed, but it only allows you to take 20 on a skill check where you couldn't normally take 20.  It doesn't grant a bonus.

Some feats, like Earth Power, have a minimum CON score to take or use.  What happens if I become Undead and have no CON score?  (I hoped to use Earth Power and a Torc of Power Preservation to recharge my PP with bestow power.)
Use Wis instead.

If I buy a Warbeast animal (Monster Manual II), can I determine which feats it learns?
I'll pick them (I won't pick useless feats, just ones that make sense).

Since a StP Erudite can learn any spell, does that mean he can use spell completion and spell trigger items (or is it power trigger and power completion?) for these spells?
No, he doesn't have a class spell list.  UMD.

Since the animals are, well, animals, do you as GM control my animal menagerie?  (Dogs, mules, etc.)
Yes, as guided by your Handle Animal checks.

For Thrallherd, let's assume I learn psionic charm ASAP.  Thrallherd teaches me it if I lack it.  Can I learn another power instead?  If so, what are the restrictions?
You can retrain it or PsyRef it.

When are you normally online, checking posts?  What time zone, too?  (I'm Pacific.)
I'm online & checking posts a ton (as you can tell by the fact that I have way more posts than anyone else), generally during the day.  I'm EST.  However, there's a caveat for the next month that I'll post about in the general discussion thread.

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
THIS is my preliminary build.  I've not decided on all my feats, but I really want to start with Apprentice: Entertainer and Mercantile Background.  I'm taking suggestions for feats, skills, and gear.  (Feels odd to petition my GM for advice, but if you'd prefer I not, I'll ponder it more in my off time.)

MORE QUESTIONS!

Do I get to determine the stats of my thralls?

I like the INT bonus to HP from Initiate of the Faerie Mysteries, but requiring sex for it feels weird.  May we just make a version of it that has no racial requirement and that just grants one's INT modifier or CON modifier to HP, whichever is higher?

Where in the world would I most likely start?

Do you use body slot affinities?  In short, if you make an item that offends WotC's sensibilities (like Boots of INT, because I want to be able to think on my feet), then I must pay 50% more.  (I'd very much prefer to nix this rule.)

If I stack a buncha effects on the same item (+INT, teleport 3/day, turns wine into goat cheese at will...), must I pay more for the extra effects?  (Normally, I must pay +50% for the cheaper effects.)

Do you allow custom metaphysical items?  I'd clear all effects by you first.

For Apprentice: Entertainer, may I swap Perform as a class skill for Handle Animal?  I hoped to be an animal trainer.  (It goes well with my menagerie.)

For Apprentice, I normally get +2 skill points, but are these multiplied at L1?  If not, why do I merely get 2 skill points instead of enough skill points to max them at L1?

For our game, can Swordsages start with Trapfinding and Search and Disable Device as class skills?

In our game, do Swordsages get x6 skill points at L1?  (It seems too cool not to include!)

What are the limits on what animals I can purchase at character creation?  A Warbeast Fleshraker is only 475G.

Regarding psicrystals, you mentioned we could use the Pathfinder rules on psicrystals.  I just noticed that in Pathfinder in the psicrystal entry, it specifically says that psionic PrCs progress psicrystals.  May we use this?  This is in contrast to the confusing and contradictory rules of 3.5.  See the psicrystal (Psion page) for "Psicrystal abilities are based on the owner’s levels in psionic classes" and Improved Psicrystal (feat) for "From now on, when determining the abilities of your psicrystal, treat your manifester level as one higher than your normal manifester level."  I think they meant manifester level or HD or total level in psionic classes for Psicrystal Affinity, but they got confused.  Psicrystals are seemingly meant to be more powerful than familiars anyway.

Does a Psicrystal's telepathic link qualify it for Mindsight?  If so, what are the limits on Mindsight usage?  Does anything change if the Psicrystal instead uses its telepathic link, gained at L5?

For the feat Persistent Power (Hyperconscious 43), let's assume I have 2 psionic focuses and I'm focused with both.  If I expend one, do I lose my Persistent Power?  (I think I shouldn't, since I'm still psionically focused.)

What's the highest level of spell or power that's considered commonly for sale in Eberron?  Does it scale with my ECL?

Since astral constructs are Constructs, and Constructs are immune to any effect requiring a Fortitude save unless it affects objects or is harmless, does that mean astral constructs are immune to energy stun: cold?  What about for other energy powers that don't specifically mention affecting objects, like energy current?

In your game, how does the feat Metapower (Complete Psionic 63) work with Linked Power (Complete Psionic 62)?  Metapower is ambiguously worded.  It seems like it reduces the PP cost of a metapsionic feat when used with a specific power, but that seems very narrow.  (After all, who wouldn't use it with synchronicity and Linked Power/Quicken Power?)  Also, can Metapower apply to the same feat/power combo more than once?

For Linked Power, is the second power considered an augment of the first?

How would you adapt Arch Psion for 3.5?  (The entry requirements are especially odd in 3.5.)

Are custom legacy items (from Weapons of Legacy) allowed?

Level 1 stances and maneuvers require an initiator level of 1.  Normally 3.5 rounds fractions down.  Does this mean I must have at least 2 HD if I'm not an initiator to take Martial Stance or Martial Study?

Does assay spell resistance (Spell Compendium) affect powers as a StP Erudite?

Any objections to buying 50 +1 Manifester Arrows (Magic Item Compendium 38) for the price of a +2 weapon?  (Each is a separate source of 5PP.  Sure, I can't spend more PP than my ML, and I can only use the PP from one of these arrows at a time, but that's pretty much unlimited pockets of 5PP every day!)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 05:46:30 AM by Endarire »

Offline sirpercival

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »
THIS is my preliminary build.  I've not decided on all my feats, but I really want to start with Apprentice: Entertainer and Mercantile Background.  I'm taking suggestions for feats, skills, and gear.  (Feels odd to petition my GM for advice, but if you'd prefer I not, I'll ponder it more in my off time.)

I don't mind -- I give op advice on all my PCs (you can ask Phae).  I actually made a couple suggestions in that thread already.

MORE QUESTIONS!

Do I get to determine the stats of my thralls?
Yes.

I like the INT bonus to HP from Initiate of the Faerie Mysteries, but requiring sex for it feels weird.  May we just make a version of it that has no racial requirement and that just grants one's INT modifier or CON modifier to HP, whichever is higher?
Warforged sex is very mechanical.  :P  Yes, that's fine -- no one uses that feat in any other way.

Where in the world would I most likely start?
You'll be starting in Aundair.

Do you use body slot affinities?  In short, if you make an item that offends WotC's sensibilities (like Boots of INT, because I want to be able to think on my feet), then I must pay 50% more.  (I'd very much prefer to nix this rule.)
I'm willing to make some of that slide.  If something is really dumb then I won't allow it, but you have some flexibility.

If I stack a buncha effects on the same item (+INT, teleport 3/day, turns wine into goat cheese at will...), must I pay more for the extra effects?  (Normally, I must pay +50% for the cheaper effects.)
Depends on how asynchronous they are.

Do you allow custom metaphysical items?  I'd clear all effects by you first.
  "Metaphysical"?  Is that just fancy-schmancy talk for "magic items"?  I generally allow them but I reserve the right to adjust pricing.

For Apprentice: Entertainer, may I swap Perform as a class skill for Handle Animal?  I hoped to be an animal trainer.  (It goes well with my menagerie.)
  Hm, yes.

For Apprentice, I normally get +2 skill points, but are these multiplied at L1?  If not, why do I merely get 2 skill points instead of enough skill points to max them at L1?
  No they aren't.  Because you have to spend time learning your trade which takes away from your ability to learn other stuff.

For our game, can Swordsages start with Trapfinding and Search and Disable Device as class skills?
  Hm... I don't think so.  And you probably don't care anyway because it will likely be trivial for you to learn Find Traps as an StPE.

In our game, do Swordsages get x6 skill points at L1?  (It seems too cool not to include!)
  Lol!  I think it was a typo.

What are the limits on what animals I can purchase at character creation?  A Warbeast Fleshraker is only 475G.
  If you can afford it, go for it.  Again I'll ask how much WBL breakage it'll take to make this no longer a valid exercise... but I'm happy to run it for you anyway.

Regarding psicrystals, you mentioned we could use the Pathfinder rules on psicrystals.  I just noticed that in Pathfinder in the psicrystal entry, it specifically says that psionic PrCs progress psicrystals.  May we use this?  This is in contrast to the confusing and contradictory rules of 3.5.  See the psicrystal (Psion page) for "Psicrystal abilities are based on the owner’s levels in psionic classes" and Improved Psicrystal (feat) for "From now on, when determining the abilities of your psicrystal, treat your manifester level as one higher than your normal manifester level."  I think they meant manifester level or HD or total level in psionic classes for Psicrystal Affinity, but they got confused.  Psicrystals are seemingly meant to be more powerful than familiars anyway.
Yeah, alright.

Does a Psicrystal's telepathic link qualify it for Mindsight?  If so, what are the limits on Mindsight usage?  Does anything change if the Psicrystal instead uses its telepathic link, gained at L5?
Telepathic link qualifies you, except that you can only detect the Psion so it's not that useful.  Telepathic Speech allows you to detect anything within 30 feet.

For the feat Persistent Power (Hyperconscious 43), let's assume I have 2 psionic focuses and I'm focused with both.  If I expend one, do I lose my Persistent Power?  (I think I shouldn't, since I'm still psionically focused.)
Correct.  If you expend both, you lose the power.

What's the highest level of spell or power that's considered commonly for sale in Eberron?  Does it scale with my ECL?
  Eberron is generally high magic.  High-level powers are less common than high-level spells unless you're in Sarlona or somewhere similarly dense with kalashtar.  In general the high-level spells will be available from high-ranking members of houses or other powerful people, which means that they won't be easily for sale but can be bought if you ask the right people the right things.

Since astral constructs are Constructs, and Constructs are immune to any effect requiring a Fortitude save unless it affects objects or is harmless, does that mean astral constructs are immune to energy stun: cold?  What about for other energy powers that don't specifically mention affecting objects, like energy current?
Yes they are immune.  Powers only affect objects if they say they do -- there's an (object) tag which is added to the relevant saves.

In your game, how does the feat Metapower (Complete Psionic 63) work with Linked Power (Complete Psionic 62)?  Metapower is ambiguously worded.  It seems like it reduces the PP cost of a metapsionic feat when used with a specific power, but that seems very narrow.  (After all, who wouldn't use it with synchronicity and Linked Power/Quicken Power?)  Also, can Metapower apply to the same feat/power combo more than once?
  Yes, it's 1 power with 1 feat.

For Linked Power, is the second power considered an augment of the first?
  Linked power increases the pp cost of the first power, so you're still limited to spending only the pp you could normally spend.  It's only a literal "augment" if other metapsi feats are augments as well (which I believe they aren't).

How would you adapt Arch Psion for 3.5?  (The entry requirements are especially odd in 3.5.)
Use this.  Shouldn't be difficult to enter for an Erudite :p

Are custom legacy items (from Weapons of Legacy) allowed?
Yes, subject to vetting by me of course.

Level 1 stances and maneuvers require an initiator level of 1.  Normally 3.5 rounds fractions down.  Does this mean I must have at least 2 HD if I'm not an initiator to take Martial Stance or Martial Study?
  No.  Your IL is minimum 1.

Does assay spell resistance (Spell Compendium) affect powers as a StP Erudite?
SR = PR due to transparency.

Any objections to buying 50 +1 Manifester Arrows (Magic Item Compendium 38) for the price of a +2 weapon?  (Each is a separate source of 5PP.  Sure, I can't spend more PP than my ML, and I can only use the PP from one of these arrows at a time, but that's pretty much unlimited pockets of 5PP every day!)
Yes, +1 Manifester arrows cost 14k (2k for +1 and 12k for the price of Manifester).

Offline Endarire

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 12:46:55 AM »
Do psicrystals get traits and flaws?  Animal companions?  Familiars?

When I get thralls, I plan to swap among 3 mains:  Warforged (Psi) Artificer (crafter), Dread Necromancer (Undead maker), and AnthroBat Druid/Planar Shepherd of Fernia (my main thrall).  What happens to my thralls when not in use?

Can creatures summoned by the mount spell attack?

What bonus languages are handiest to know?

Can I use the Autohypnosis skill to memorize anything I come across?  Does my mind have infinite capacity regarding this skill?

Are we playing with arcane spell failure?

For maneuver-granting items, is there a minimum initiator level to use this item?

How important is is to track food and drink for my menagerie?

How many animals is too many in practical terms, at least starting out?

Is the price for buying a Warbeast (Monster Manual II) animal before or after the HD increase?

Can a riding dog gain the Warbeast template?

How important is it to give pack animals a pack saddle?

How much is it to buy a fleshraker egg?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:13:19 AM by Endarire »