Author Topic: [PF] Decent Dugeon Crawl around 10-12th level  (Read 1826 times)

Offline radionausea

• View Profile
[PF] Decent Dugeon Crawl around 10-12th level
« on: June 28, 2012, 09:12:34 AM »
Anyone got any recommendations for a good dungeon crawl at about this level? I'm back in the UK and have promised my old group that I'd run a one-shot 24 hour session for them.  It turns out we haven't actually run a dungeon crawl yet and they're quite keen to do one.

The characters are 11th level pre-mades under the names of Shooty (Zen Archer Monk), Stabby (dex-Magus), Casty (Sorcerer), Skilly (Fighter4/Ninja7) and Healy (Oracle of Life).  The Oracle may end up being a DMNPC.

Fiends and/or Undead preferred!

I've already looked at and input into HeroLab:

Academy of Secrets
The Demon Within
Clash of The Kinslayers

but are there any classics I should consider for players at 11th level?
Something inside me dies when I see the word fallacy applied to ideas held about roleplaying. And a small bit of vomit comes up when I see a character called a 'toon'.

Offline radionausea

• View Profile
Re: [PF] Decent Dugeon Crawl around 10-12th level
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:37:06 AM »
Nevermind, my girlfriend reminded me that I'm yet to use the minis of the drunk ghost pirates she bought me as a joke and that I have to use them somehow so I'll be running Bloody Jack's Gold from Goodman Games
Something inside me dies when I see the word fallacy applied to ideas held about roleplaying. And a small bit of vomit comes up when I see a character called a 'toon'.