Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make up for an Otherwise Dull Day  (Read 222952 times)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"Work will come to us if we organize a grand opening.   As your secretary I just need an idea of what your goals are because that will determine the jobs we seek."

"Also, are we keeping all these chickens?"

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
I plan on eventually getting out of here. Granted, it requires learning a two thousand year old method of travel which I need to rediscover, and it only transfers spirit, not body, but with the right people to help out and enough time on this end, I should eventually be able to do it safely.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:00:32 PM by jojolagger »
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
"A technique? Well, if you need me, I don't know why, feel free to ask. I assume we will be keeping the chickens, and as an ex soldier, I assume we will have some sort of martial services. I wouldn't piss off that Sheriff, so we might want to advertise at the law, instead of openly subverting it...

"..............

"..... Instead of openly subverting it...

Anyway, if we are to organize and wait, I could easily be busy upstairs on something...."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"You're heroes to some people in teh city.  Of course I need you.  You're good PR for the guild."

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"I should mention now it's gonna cost 75 gold per week just to feed us all...not including chickens but they may pay their own way in eggs."
"Does that count booze?

In a pinch, I might be able to entertain some people if we need to pick up some slack."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"I had planned to contact the city and set up a grand opening day once we get a name."

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
I can't think of a good name, but between the  eleven founders I'm sure one will have something.
"Ocean's Eleven!"
Damn, the voice is back.

Offline radmelon

• Ashbless ftw!
    • View Profile

Yay! The voice is back! I'd missed the voice.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
Bill gulps down a piece of his breakfast I was wondering what happened to it.
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline littha

• Epic Member
  • +1 Holy Muffin
    • View Profile
"Maybe it went on holidays..." Cusic seems to think this is some sort of deep philosophical question judging by the look on her face.

"Anyways.... I think we should have an arena, for training and stuff. It might get us some monies too."

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"We would have to buy additional property for that."

Cusic's hippo demands attention

"On that note here's a rundown of the place.  We have 15 rooms, 5 per floor, and an additional basement plus hidden room.  On the ground floor we have this main hall which we can use as a meeting room and public greeting space and which can double as whatever's needed for training for now.  To the right is the kitchen and pantry, and a bedroom which is currently occupied by Ted.  To the left is a sturdier room occupied by Sir Bigsley, and another one used by Cusic and her pet.

On teh second floor we have 5 rooms occupied by Zachary, Kintal, Bill, Joseph, and Teo.

The third floor is occupied by Ceushareth and his company, Mustave, and myself.

The basement is occupied by Bartholomeow, and the Sackbiters can room virtually anywhere.  I'm thinking we should have hidden cubbies built in the main room on the ground floor for them that lead to elevators that run the length of the building so they can act as an early warning system."

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"Sweet! I was gonna call third floor!

How big are the beds? Are we allowed to have... guests over?"
My creations

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile

"I work for you why are you asking me permission?"

"Also if we're keeping the chickens we'll need a coop for them.  If we're keeping the hippo we may want a pool."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:49:37 PM by bhu »

Offline littha

• Epic Member
  • +1 Holy Muffin
    • View Profile
Cusic picks hippo up. Huggles it  and puts it down again, expecting some sort of response.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile

"I work for you why are you asking me permission?"
"I dunno. I just didn't want to get yelled at. I don't usually live with other people. I tend to bounce around from place to place."

Mustave looks for his ghostly peer. Assuming he finds him:

"Ceusharath, is there a such thing as ghost beer, or something? Like an ethereal ale or incorporeal IPA or whatever? I have a friend I wanted to shop for. I didn't know if that sorta stuff existed, and if it did, if there was a way I could carry it. Like force bottles, or something."
My creations

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Cusic picks hippo up. Huggles it  and puts it down again, expecting some sort of response.

It tries huggling back, but alas it has no arms and it's legs are stubby.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
"Also if we're keeping the chickens we'll need a coop for them.  If we're keeping the hippo we may want a pool."
A coop and a pool is a good idea. I wouldn't mind using the latter myself
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
"I too could utilize a cool, calming pool. And I would expect the sackbiters wouldn't mind being given a network of tunnels and tubes to get around in."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
The Elder Sackbiter slowly makes his way over to Teo and pauses leaning on his cane.

"Boy...you got Head Chickens.  You might wanna get that looked at 'fore they spread.  I had Head Chickens once.  They're bad news."

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Mustave looks for his ghostly peer. Assuming he finds him:

"Ceusharath, is there a such thing as ghost beer, or something? Like an ethereal ale or incorporeal IPA or whatever? I have a friend I wanted to shop for. I didn't know if that sorta stuff existed, and if it did, if there was a way I could carry it. Like force bottles, or something."
First off, I'm no longer a ghost.
Yeah, just put the beer with their body, at which point they get a ghostly version of it that they can drink. I tested it around the time my coffin arrived.