Author Topic: Pimpin'  (Read 6789 times)

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Pimpin'
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:09:19 PM »
Zach, Bart (sans Pig), Mustave, and Kintal head to the local airport bar (for lack of a better term) that serves as the watering hole for arrivals and monsters.

Tending bar is what appears to be a Dretch.

It's Goober.

He screams "HI!" and waves his arms like a spastic.

The entire bar stares at you, which prompts you to notice the medusa is in attendance.

Offline Sir Shadow

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
  • You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:34:30 AM »
Bartholomeow covers his face, looking slightly embarrassed by Goober's outburst and subsequent attention, "Let's just hurry this up..."

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 01:40:53 AM »
Clarice appears only mildly inebriated.

"I take it you have some news for me?"

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7251
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:39:23 AM »
Mustave nods toward Goober, not phased by the attention. He looks to Zach after Clarice asks the group if they have news.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Nanshork

  • Homebrew Connoisseur
  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11094
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:49:08 AM »
Kintal ignores Goober completely.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

  • Legendary Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1607
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
Zach smiles and gives a polite raise of the hand towards Goober; who knew how useful he might be in the future. However, he walked with clear purpose towards Clarice, giving a small bow as he approached. "Indeed we do, Clarice; The day after tomorrow, there will be a bit of a celebration at our guild hall. In attendance will be the potential mate we spoke of, who we will assure you get some alone time with to meet and test the waters, as it were. It may have taken us some time, and for that we apologize, but this mate seems to be a fit for your particular needs.

"Oh, and there should be food too... we're working on that....

"Would this be to your liking? How are you faring, Clarice?"
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »
"That'll work.  He worth money?  I may need to look for a job myself if that asshole zombie wins the election.  Apparently associating with you is a blacklistable offense."


"FUCK ZOMBIES!!

Apparently Goober has been listening.

He waddles over with a smoking goblet emitting an occasional red glow.

"You guys like liquor??"

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7251
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
Apparently Goober has been listening.

He waddles over with a smoking goblet emitting an occasional red glow.

"You guys like liquor??"
"Yes, but I also like my internal organs, so I think I'll pass. Thanks."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »
"Is ok.  Is mortal safe.  Goober pwomise."  :D

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7251
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 12:40:33 PM »
"I'd better pass. I'm working. Thanks, though."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 05:34:25 PM »
Goober looks at Bartholomeow for a moment before seeming to decide otherwise and smiles at Kintal after looking at him a moment.


"Kitty is part demon.  You should like this."

Offline Nanshork

  • Homebrew Connoisseur
  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11094
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 05:45:49 PM »
Kintal looks at Goober for a minute, then says, "Oh fine.  Give it to me."

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »
It tastes like liquid candy.  It is perhaps one of the best things you have ever had in your life.  You feel a nice warm glow spread through your body and look about the bar with a smug, content grin when you notice a small black cat.  Then you see the medusa stand up, and take off her glasses as music begins to play.  Eventually she sings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEoGQU_k78k

The rest of you see Kintal tripping balls for lack of a better expression.  His eyes seem to refocus after a minute or two to notice Goober hovering over him

"Does it need anything?"

Offline Nanshork

  • Homebrew Connoisseur
  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11094
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »
".......that..was....AMAZING!!!"

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

  • Legendary Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1607
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 04:11:16 AM »
Zach smiled at Goober's outburst. "You've got the right idea. Sorry that you had to get mixed up in anything Clarice; He has a personal issue with us, but we're working to amend the situation. Hopefully you wont have to worry about this kind of 'blacklist' offence for long."

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:50:12 PM by Flay Crimsonwind »
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline Sir Shadow

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
  • You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »
As Kintal is tripping yarn balls, Bartholomeow glares at Goober, "Just what is in that!?"

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:35:43 PM by bhu »

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7251
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 03:00:03 PM »
"Yeah, I'm debating on changing my mind."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 03:35:59 PM »
As Kintal is tripping yarn balls, Bartholomeow glares at Goober, "Just what is in that!?"

"Trade secret."  :D

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14249
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 07:45:54 PM »
"I'll be at your hall at the appointed time then.  You may wish to beef up security, I have the feeling the news will have made it's way out by then and we have common enemies."

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

  • Legendary Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1607
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 11:19:16 PM »
"You're not wrong, though you shouldn't worry. We will do what we do; butcher our foes so that none may oppose us. So there will be plenty of active as well as preemptive security. You will have no need to be distracted from your night."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.