Author Topic: The Blah Blah Blah Inn (OOC)  (Read 159162 times)

Offline Gnomeo

• Honorary Mod
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
Re: The Blah Blah Blah Inn (OOC)
« Reply #720 on: February 24, 2016, 11:49:55 AM »
Cool, we'll stick to 5e for this game.

I'll also mention that if you want to play a different character, we can make that happen as well.  The party has cleared to the point where you can head back out to the tavern, and that's where Gorbug is headed (to rest and add silver to his axe).  Let me know if there's anyhting you want to do before that; otherwise I'll skip ahead.
The next thing I say to you will be true.
The last thing I said was false.

Offline Kazgaroth

• Finger of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 25, 2016, 05:54:51 PM »
Cool, we'll stick to 5e for this game.

I'll also mention that if you want to play a different character, we can make that happen as well.  The party has cleared to the point where you can head back out to the tavern, and that's where Gorbug is headed (to rest and add silver to his axe).  Let me know if there's anyhting you want to do before that; otherwise I'll skip ahead.

Did they release magic item rules for 5E? I'd like to get my bow enchanted if that's an option.
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Offline Gnomeo

• Honorary Mod
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 05, 2016, 01:15:38 AM »
Sorry guys, I've relied on the site to send me an update when someone posts, and it seems to have stopped working again.

To answer your question, Dixon: Magic items are rare and valuable and there isn't a large-scale market for them.  Your best bet for finding one would be in the dungeon itself.

Offline Kazgaroth

• Finger of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 06, 2016, 11:55:56 PM »
Sorry guys, I've relied on the site to send me an update when someone posts, and it seems to have stopped working again.

To answer your question, Dixon: Magic items are rare and valuable and there isn't a large-scale market for them.  Your best bet for finding one would be in the dungeon itself.

That's what I figured.

Yeah, the notifications appear to have stopped working completely. Have to check here on a regular basis now.

Offline Gnomeo

• Honorary Mod
  • Gnomercy
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 12, 2016, 01:50:02 AM »
Sounds like folks are interested in changing up their characters, so here's how it works:

You can play up to two characters at a time.  I may NPC other characters as I have been if you prefer.

All of your characters have the same XP total, so new characters will be the same level as the one you have now.

All new characters come in with standard beginning equipment.

You may start an Adventurer's Guild, where you can pool resources and buy equipment from the PHB.  In essence you can join the guild and rent/borrow equipment other guild members found.  Obviously characters will want to keep found items useful to them, but scrolls, potions, excess magic weapons and the like can be repurposed this way.  Treat it like your own personal item shop that always buys/sells at market price.  Delving and finding items is the only way to "stock up".

Offline Kazgaroth

• Finger of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 14, 2016, 04:03:02 PM »
Sounds like folks are interested in changing up their characters, so here's how it works:

You can play up to two characters at a time.  I may NPC other characters as I have been if you prefer.

All of your characters have the same XP total, so new characters will be the same level as the one you have now.

All new characters come in with standard beginning equipment.

You may start an Adventurer's Guild, where you can pool resources and buy equipment from the PHB.  In essence you can join the guild and rent/borrow equipment other guild members found.  Obviously characters will want to keep found items useful to them, but scrolls, potions, excess magic weapons and the like can be repurposed this way.  Treat it like your own personal item shop that always buys/sells at market price.  Delving and finding items is the only way to "stock up".

Stupid notifications still not working  :shakefist