Author Topic: Discussion: The Pokedex Primer to Spellthievery  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Arz

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • New season
    • View Profile
Discussion: The Pokedex Primer to Spellthievery
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:09:00 PM »
Thread here.

Under construction, just getting started so I have something up before month end. And now the BB code help pages are being useless.

Offline Arz

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • New season
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion: The Pokedex Primer to Spellthievery
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:57:49 PM »
...and I need some help making pretty tables, bulletin points, and SPOILERS.  :banghead

Offline PlzBreakMyCampaign

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:05:42 AM »
So um how are you getting a source of enough spells to cast whatever is on your list out of combat as much as you want?

Offline PsyBomb

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »
So um how are you getting a source of enough spells to cast whatever is on your list out of combat as much as you want?

By activating an unlimited-use magic item, such as a Ring of Invisibility, over and over. He uses his SR to soak power off of it. Not sure if I saw it explicitly described in the guide, though

Offline Arz

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • New season
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »

By activating an unlimited-use magic item, such as a Ring of Invisibility, over and over. He uses his SR to soak power off of it. Not sure if I saw it explicitly described in the guide, though

I briefly touch on this on the absorb spell section and again in hints. Does this need more explicit explanation? Its really important to the class, so I need to make it right.

Also does the bit about channel charge need a firmer review?

Back to work...

Offline Arz

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • New season
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:51:07 PM »
Got the pokemon section up and I think my favorites are: Shield Guardian, Fossergrim, and any fiend with possession. The fossergrim is just insane for an aquatic campaign.

Next is pics and layout editing.