Author Topic: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread)  (Read 172931 times)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
Re: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread)
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
"So, you going after the crate then or down to the lower storage levels of the station?"
Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline McPoyo

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 08:25:57 AM »
 "Well, we have time to look into both, so let's head below decks first. Maybe there is something we could do or learn about before the crate gets here. Who knows, maybe this broker will appreciate being tipped off about the attempt on his life."

Offline Shadowhunter

• E6/E8 fanboy.
    • View Profile
    • The additional vestige collection for all you Binder players out there.
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »
Trying for a touch of humor, Corran adds:
"Yeah, or maybe we'll be just in time to rescue him from getting killed and he'll be so pleased with us saving him that he will help us out of the goodness of his heart".

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »
"Perhaps." The twi'lek smiles at the attempt. "Is there anything you need help with preparing before you leave? I will stay here and see to Maya and Roah, but raise me on the comm if you require anything."

She passes Jerran and quietly whispers something to him, then heads up the ramp into the Banshee

Jerran
(click to show/hide)

Offline McPoyo

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2012, 10:07:29 AM »
Rald makes a quick check of his medical gear, re-arranging certain components to make them easier to get to in a hurry, before nodding to his companions his readiness to head out.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »
Jerran had returned and remained silent through most of the conversation. He was beginning to doubt his faculties, but steeled his resolve by focusing on the tenets of the Jedi Order. There is no emotion, there is peace...

Soon the group had made a decision on where first to focus their actions, and Jerran had decided to stay out of the discussion. The recent events had made his identity a valuable commodity, and he intended to keep it secret until his hand was forced. However, when Seela told him she had to talk about something, his blood ran cold. He tried not to seem surprised, but he was already fighting to force back his emotions.

Looking back at the others, he says to them, "I'll be just a moment," and then walks up the ramp after the Twi'lek.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 06:08:18 PM »
Silten rests quietly upon his coils in the background, waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 04:40:49 AM »
All right, looks like we're set then. Let's go. Kel lifts his heavy blaster rifle onto his shoulder and then waits for the others to get ready.

Amon draws his cloak lower to cover his face then his had reaches to feel he concealed lightsaber through his clothing. The familiar form seems reassuring. I'm ready

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »
Seela leads the way to an empty room on the ship. Bunks line one bulkhead the sheets rumpled in one. Seela retrieves her bag and produces her datapad.
"Access file 35629.33 and start at 13:43" she says to the pad and holds it out for Jerran to view. A holo-image leaps to life of part of the events during the fire fight showing a mini version of a Stormtrooper and Jerran. "I want you to have a look at this.".

The image plays through through a bit until it is slows and you hear you own voice, "You might get fatally shot in this needless conflict, you should go back to your barracks and think of a peaceful resolution." the mini Jeran waving his hand subtly and the Stormtrooper shaking his head and wanders off repeating the same phrase.

"I spent several years as a war correspondent following republic troops in the field. I got to know several Jedi rather closely." she says somberly and pauses as if remembering someone fondly "So I know a jedi's mind trick when I see it."

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2012, 08:56:45 PM »
"Well, I was certainly hoping to steer clear of giving up my identity, but it seems that's nearly impossible." Jerran pauses, thinking carefully.

"I don't suppose you'd have hesitated to turn me in if you had meant to. Besides, it seems we're both on the same side. I certainly hope so, given recent events."

He looks back toward the door. "I don't suppose I have to tell you that it's dangerous here on this station, but I felt something during that firefight. There is someone else attuned to the Force who was headed toward the station since then, and there's a good chance they're already here somewhere. I don't know who it is, or what their intentions are, but I do not think it bodes well for our immediate future. In all likelihood, they can at least sense both me and Amon."

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
"It's gets worse yet. My other cam droid P3-3K, hasn't returned. I fear it may have been captured. If they manage to slice the droid then they will also see this. "

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
"This puts you all in danger since it shows what you all clearly look like, but endangers you and Amon most of all. Ofcourse Amon's display was much more public." she frowns, "Perhaps you should check out what this other impression you felt is. Get him before they get you." Seela offers.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:21:28 PM by Melblen_Cairn »

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 10:51:06 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2012, 01:23:05 AM »
Jerran
(click to show/hide)

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2012, 09:31:22 AM »
(click to show/hide)

After concentrating a moment, Jerran says, "The other force-user is certainly aboard this station now. There is something different now, though. I'm not certain of its nature. They might even need my help. I will need to seek them out immediately, but we must also bring the missing cam droid to our friends' attention right away. I fear for what danger this may put them in."

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2012, 08:15:23 AM »
"Letting them know would be for the best." Seela agrees.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »
Seela leaves Jerran to his contemplations for a few moments and returns down the Banshee's ramp to see off the group. "Jerran will be along shortly."

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2012, 09:25:47 AM »
Jerran ruminates for only a moment, then exits the ship. "Everyone, there seems to be a complication. One of Seela's cam droids has gone missing, and it very clearly has all of our faces on it, fighting against the station Troopers. If it's not already in Imperial hands, it's still incredibly dangerous for all of us."

Offline McPoyo

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
"I guess I'm following the path my brother took as a convict-to-be sooner than I thought I would. Any chance we could track it down and recover it if the Imps don't already possess it? Would make getting off this damnable station a lot easier." Khil is clearly annoyed with himself.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
"Perhapsss it is ssliceable remotely?"