Author Topic: Lady of beasts group picture  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Braininthejar

• Legendary Member
  • I'm old...
    • View Profile
Lady of beasts group picture
« on: December 17, 2015, 05:23:21 AM »
Here's a pic I drew for my player as a christmas gift - her character and NPCs in our Baldur's Gate campaign.

Offline debihuman

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Lady of beasts group picture
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:30:39 AM »
Nice picture.  Which one is she?

Offline Braininthejar

• Legendary Member
  • I'm old...
    • View Profile
Re: Lady of beasts group picture
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 05:27:28 PM »
Sealia is the middle one (there should be a big shadow above her, but it didn't scan well) She's a druid and that armor barely meets her class restrictions.

From the left, it's:
* Scoundrel, her dire wolf
* Airie, who got her wings back, because high level D&D campaign
* Amnelath, a clone of the elven queen Ellesime. She was supposed to just go crazy at them and be killed, but the player insisted on disabling her non-lethally and dragging her out of the lab. Once she was given some normal human interaction, and a name of her own to build some sense of self on, she turned out to be a wizard (it seems Irenicus didn't want her to be a priest like the real Ellesime, so he tweaked her mind, adding some pieces from himself) - in the end she ended up being the most powerful party member.
* Minsc, master of oddball comments and hitting things with an axe.
* Imoen and Viconia, Sealia's shoulder angel/devil respectively
* Jaheira, the druid - at some point it turned out that she didn't have the wisdom to continue as pure caster, so she visited a mystical pool in the Beastlands to tweak her build a bit and went warshaper. The direwold is Greycoat, her current animal companion.
* Jan, the artificer, rather unremarkable, apart from his anectodes, but nevertheless very valued for the couple custom items e made for the party - until he managed to upgrade his crossbow with permanent split property, and it suddenly turned out he packs massive firepower.
* Solaufein (I built him as a straight warblade) who Sealia singled out for recruitment before I made any indication that it would be an option - I hadn't planned the party to grow that big.