Gaming Discussion > Other Games

Dark Souls

(1/17) > >>

Raineh Daze:
http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=16461.msg303376#msg303376

I honestly didn't like the Looking Glass Knight. It's... well, let's face it: by this point you've fought the Pursuer (too many times in SotFS since it won't go away), the Dragonrider, more Dragonriders, Ruin Sentinels... it's hard to get excited for another knight boss. Particularly when the quality of summoned invaders (and the return of DSII's annoying habit of having so many enemies involved in everything) varies so much.

I think the person summoned when I fought lasted all of about ten seconds as I threw lightning at him.

Anyway, what confuses me about Sinh: why buff those defences? He was already a hard boss, made harder with the flight and toxic. More than double the HP and resistance against the one thing that should have been a weakness was idiocy.

Kuroimaken:
The simple answer? It wasn't Miyazaki behind it.  :p

Raineh Daze:

--- Quote from: Kuroimaken on March 29, 2016, 07:59:55 PM ---The simple answer? It wasn't Miyazaki behind it.  :p

--- End quote ---

That's the 'how'. What I want is the 'why did the replacement director think this was a good idea'. :P

Kuroimaken:
Because he also thought rehashing DkS1 bosses and assets was a good idea.  :p

Raineh Daze:
AHAHAHAHAH, FUCK YOU, RAIME. I WIN.

Even if I ended up stripping naked to do it.

Definitely improved the fights in the DLC... well, aside from Sinh. The humanity cost made that such a pain, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version