Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make up for an Otherwise Dull Day  (Read 222490 times)

Offline radmelon

• Ashbless ftw!
    • View Profile
Indeed.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
You walk in to say hello and as usual Nervous Bob nearly fires a bolt into Bartholomeow.  There are the usual profuse apologies.  Discussions are held and a route is chosen.  The deputies are willing to give you a few hours to poke about, and then they may enter the undercity in force looking for you.  May as in if they figure you aren't now added to the wraith population because you went off in a direction unintended or they decided to move.

Offline Sir Shadow

• You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
Bartholomeow finds himself attached to the door frame by a crossbow bolt piercing the folds of his sleeve. Muttering unintelligible curses, he sets to attempting to pull it from where it rests but appears to be a having a bit of difficulty. 

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"At least I'm not the only one getting yelled at for mis-aimed projectiles."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Sir Shadow

• You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
"In this place, it'd be weird if you were."

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
A statuesque woman with thighs like polished granite pulls the arrow from the will for you.  You'd swear she looks familiar.

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
I have a better safeguard than just basing it off time. Me and Lord Zandak have a telepathic connection, so if he stays here, we can keep you posted on our location and status.
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
"personally I don't plan on being turned into a wraith. Dunno about you guys." Joseph says  :eh

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
"If we all move quickly and with focus, we shouldn't be too much of an issue to the deputies. Boobs, are we leaving you behind to watch the House? Is everyone ready otherwise?" Zach tightened the straps on his clothing and the chords on his sandals. He wasn't sure how useful he was actually going to wind up being, but he planned on removing any threat non-wraith in origin. The group could focus on the horrors; he could at least make sure they weren't distracted.
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline radmelon

• Ashbless ftw!
    • View Profile
Teo turns to Joseph. "They can't turn you into one'a them, you're freakin made of healing! It would like, evaporate them or something."

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"If we all move quickly and with focus, we shouldn't be too much of an issue to the deputies. Boobs, are we leaving you behind to watch the House? Is everyone ready otherwise?" Zach tightened the straps on his clothing and the chords on his sandals. He wasn't sure how useful he was actually going to wind up being, but he planned on removing any threat non-wraith in origin. The group could focus on the horrors; he could at least make sure they weren't distracted.

Sure I can supervise clean up and take care of any legal problems that pop up from the relatives.  Does this mean I'm officially an intern?  :D

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Sure I can supervise clean up and take care of any legal problems that pop up from the relatives.  Does this mean I'm officially an intern?  :D
Of course. You're already our, what were my exact words... Legal Representative.
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"Excellent, I'll have my things moved in.  Does your metal companion have anything to move as well?  Should I make any other arrangements?"
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:53:46 AM by bhu »

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
"Is everyone ready otherwise?"
"I'm good to go."
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
"Is everyone ready otherwise?"
"I'm good to go."
Let's vanquish those wraiths Bill says in a voice that is more passionate than you are used to hear
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Kintal pipes up.  "Woo, killing things!"

Offline littha

• Epic Member
  • +1 Holy Muffin
    • View Profile
"YAY... stuff" Cusic seems to be getting a little worked up on the concept of killing things.

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
"better start before they hear us coming"

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
The large woman smiles in what may be a seductive manner at Bartholomeow.  "Let me know if there's anything I can pull from your clothing in the future."

You feel this is some sort of prelude to human courtship ritual.

This may be problematic since it looks like she's 6'4" and solid as a mountain.

Nervous Bob leads everyone to the manhole cover.  He lowers some magical instrument to check for gasses or 'dark influences.'  He lowers a scope of some sort to do a visual check.  He listens.  He watches.  He whispers to everyone to cross the street and he'll sneak down to peek about and then come up to give them an ok signal. 

He then returns, pulls out some sort of grenadelike device, lights it, and throws it down the hole screaming  "DIE YOU SOUL EATIN' MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

After the column of fire that roars from the manhole dies down he jumps in.  A few moments later he gives you the thumbs up.

Who's first?