Author Topic: Game: I Can Use That! (D&D)  (Read 95186 times)

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Re: Game: I Can Use That! (D&D)
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2013, 06:33:23 AM »
38th Magic Item: Ring of Magical Aura. This is a magical ring that will give off a magical aura of a strength and school of your choosing, but has no other discernible powers. It counts against the total number of rings you are allowed to wear.

"Excellent! A way to trick people into staying away from me because I look like I have really powerful items!"

39th Magic Item: A Ring of Regeneration... made of fire.

Offline SorO_Lost

• Epic Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2013, 10:59:53 AM »
39th Magic Item: A Ring of Regeneration... made of fire.
"My anti-Ninja Regeneration Ring, perfect!" Exclaimed the Elder Red Dragon.

40th Magic Item: A mask that when donned the user becomes covered in [angry] bees!

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2013, 11:32:32 AM »
40th Magic Item: A mask that when donned the user becomes covered in [angry] bees!
"This will be perfect for my Lurker in the Swarm!"

41st Magic Item: An umbrella, that when opened and held upright, pours water out from the bottom of it at the same rate as heavy rain.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Amechra

• Epic Member
  • Thread Necromancy a specialty
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »
41st Magic Item: An umbrella, that when opened and held upright, pours water out from the bottom of it at the same rate as heavy rain.

"Well, my character is amphibious, and needs to stay wet constantly, so I'll take it!"

42nd Magic Item: A journal whose pages can only hold information that the writer knows is complete and utter lies.
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those that defy it."

"Now that everyone's so happy, this is probably a good time to tell you I ate your parents."

Offline Clanjos

• Super Smiting Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2013, 12:37:07 PM »
42nd Magic Item: A journal whose pages can only hold information that the writer knows is complete and utter lies.

"I'll call it a Tabloid!"

43rd Magic Item: A wagon that automatically spills part of its contents every 3d20 seconds.
Quote from:  a weekly game
"Sometimes, even an adventurer needs a backrub."

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »
43rd Magic Item: A wagon that automatically spills part of its contents every 3d20 seconds.

"Hah! A way to get back at the farmer that short-changed me."

44th Magic Item: A spellbook that minimises all spells written in it and converts anything above third level into a renamed prestidigitation spell.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2013, 01:00:38 PM »
44th Magic Item: A spellbook that minimises all spells written in it and converts anything above third level into a renamed prestidigitation spell.
"Perfect. Now the group won't kick me out for always playing overpowered wizards."

45th Magic Item: a magical 50' rope that is permanently covered in Grease.
My creations

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 06:39:22 AM »
45th Magic Item: a magical 50' rope that is permanently covered in Grease.

"Wonderful! An infinite source of lubrication."

46th Magic Item: A dress that gives a vast boost to Charisma related abilities, but can only be worn by men, and makes them the automatic target of all Enchantment spells cast within a mile.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2013, 01:07:59 PM »
46th Magic Item: A dress that gives a vast boost to Charisma related abilities, but can only be worn by men, and makes them the automatic target of all Enchantment spells cast within a mile.
"This will be perfect for my lich bard."

47th Magic Item: Boots of Levitation that only let you levitate 6" off the ground.
My creations

Offline dipolartech

• Handy Haversack anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2013, 01:23:57 PM »

47th Magic Item: Boots of Levitation that only let you levitate 6" off the ground.

"Yay! Now I can reach the top of my miniature Elder Dragon topiary statue!"

48th Magic Item: Earrings of Whispering Knowledge that read to you all text within 10' at the same time.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2013, 09:27:12 AM »
48th Magic Item: Earrings of Whispering Knowledge that read to you all text within 10' at the same time.
"What a time-saver for my schizophrenic archivist."

49th Magic Item: A Lesser Metamagic Rod of Coloring (Blue). Three times per day, you can change the color of any visual effects of a 3rd level or lower spell cast to blue. So, this would make blue Fireballs, blue Fog, or blue Glitterdust (without affecting the mechanics), but would have no affect on spells like Sleep or Charm Person, that have no visual effect.
My creations

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2013, 10:03:22 AM »
49th Magic Item: A Lesser Metamagic Rod of Coloring (Blue). Three times per day, you can change the color of any visual effects of a 3rd level or lower spell cast to blue. So, this would make blue Fireballs, blue Fog, or blue Glitterdust (without affecting the mechanics), but would have no affect on spells like Sleep or Charm Person, that have no visual effect.

"Hah! An easy way to confuse enemies about the element of my attacks."

50th Magic Item: A whistle that, three times per day, allows you to summon a sleeping fairy that can't wake up until the summon ends.

Offline dipolartech

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2013, 11:20:54 AM »

50th Magic Item: A whistle that, three times per day, allows you to summon a sleeping fairy that can't wake up until the summon ends.

"An excellent companion to my Snorlax!"

51th Magic Item: The Inverted Boat token: When thrown into the air this token transforms into a hovering Submarine vessel entirely filled with water. Flight: Poor.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2013, 11:24:10 AM »
51th Magic Item: The Inverted Boat token: When thrown into the air this token transforms into a hovering Submarine vessel entirely filled with water. Flight: Poor.

"Now, my army of sharks may conquer the highlands!"

52nd Magic Item: A fork that always points to one of the cardinal directions, but with no pattern to predict which one. It may not be used for eating.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2013, 08:21:40 PM »
52nd Magic Item: A fork that always points to one of the cardinal directions, but with no pattern to predict which one. It may not be used for eating.
"Finally, something to help these imbeciles to build square corners properly."

53rd Magic Item: A Glove of Snoring  that resembles a Glove of Storing and Identifies as such. An item may be stored in as normal, but when the user attempts to retrieve it, nothing comes out, but the glove makes an audible snoring noise. Only one item may be stored at a time, until after the user attempts to retrieve it.
My creations

Offline dipolartech

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »

53rd Magic Item: A Glove of Snoring  that resembles a Glove of Storing and Identifies as such. An item may be stored in as normal, but when the user attempts to retrieve it, nothing comes out, but the glove makes an audible snoring noise. Only one item may be stored at a time, until after the user attempts to retrieve it.

" A truly flawless way of removing that series of nude orc paintings in my library."

54rd Magic Item: A Farmer's Smock, this particular version has embroidered cows on it (also comes in Chicken, Goat, Sheep, and Animated Corn Stalk!). Each embroidery patch may be pull off and thrown at a surface. Upon contact with a surface a full grown cow is summoned in place. Summon lasts 20 minutes,  until HP is depleted, or the cow has been milked.

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2013, 08:30:32 AM »
54rd Magic Item: A Farmer's Smock, this particular version has embroidered cows on it (also comes in Chicken, Goat, Sheep, and Animated Corn Stalk!). Each embroidery patch may be pull off and thrown at a surface. Upon contact with a surface a full grown cow is summoned in place. Summon lasts 20 minutes,  until HP is depleted, or the cow has been milked.
"Guys, I figured out how to set up the ambush! We'll build a few flimsy bridges above the entry way, here, and I'll throw these cow patches at them when the intruders walk under!"

55th Magic Item: A Decanter of Endless Earthworms.
My creations

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 12:55:37 PM »
55th Magic Item: A Decanter of Endless Earthworms.

Now I can start the H.I.V.E. without Leadership!

56th Magic Item:  A dimly glowing orb that causes all meat within 10 square radius to taste like chicken.

Offline Clanjos

• Super Smiting Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 02:59:20 PM »
"Now the duke will be unable to taste the poison in his meal!"

57th Magic Item: A decanter of endless gallium.
Quote from:  a weekly game
"Sometimes, even an adventurer needs a backrub."

Offline Tohron

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 10:20:12 PM »
57th Magic Item: A decanter of endless gallium.

At last!  Proof that the periodic table exists in D&D!  Time to create a critical mass of Uranium-235!

58th Magic Item:  An indestructible rocket launcher (rockets not included).