Author Topic: The OOC Thread: In Dungeons Deep and Caverns Old  (Read 26566 times)

Offline Libertad

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
    • My Fantasy and Gaming Blog
Re: The OOC Thread: In Dungeons Deep and Caverns Old
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 12:46:55 AM »
I can ideally make another post detailing your travels tomorrow.  Right now is pretty late for me.

Sorry for the delay!

Offline Libertad

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2014, 10:08:17 PM »
Made a post.

So I assume that you accepted Belker's offer.  He paid you for ensuring a safe transport, but the rest of the money (to come from the High Priestess of Dorega) cannot be fulfilled at this time, for it appears a sorcerer ventured into Branball's temple and massacred its inhabitants.  The tower itself is very large, so it's unknown what happened.  A militia tried rushing in, but nobody has yet to leave.

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »
You're now Ika? :O

Hmm. I shall think on this conundrum and post in the morning. Well, afternoon, but it's the same thing from my perspective.

Offline Libertad

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2014, 11:26:13 PM »
You're now Ika? :O

Someone was using it as a YouTube avatar.  I liked it so much I decided to adopt it.

Offline Libertad

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2014, 10:10:33 PM »
I don't know when I'll get a post up for the new dungeon.  Maybe within the week.

I'm sorry for the delay in time, although i don't want to keep you two waiting with no explanation, either.

Offline Libertad

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2014, 02:52:28 AM »
I'm sorry, but current plans prevent me from devoting much time to this game.  I don't want to call it quits, but I sort of lost the motivation to continue DMing right now.  There's a lot of other things on my plate that keep getting in the way from day to day, forcing me to keep putting this game on the backburner.

I really enjoyed the time we spent together, and would gladly invite you two the next game that I have on Min-Max!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 02:54:16 AM by Libertad »