Author Topic: 1. The Okonomiyaki Raid  (Read 8195 times)

Offline Greybender

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: 1. The Okonomiyaki Raid
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »
Aine walks out of the ladies room, now wearing some presentable make up and lacking her ponytail. She notices the blood trail leading to the men's room. "I hope Strell'll survive for a bit longer, well better finish this quickly then," she thinks to herself. Walking towards the policemen she exclaims: "Look gentlemen this has been all fine and dandy, but I think it's time for you to F**k off! Your formation is breaking apart, your Sergeant is barely alive and it's 1000 years too early for you to barge in here and shit all over my business!" She shoots at one of the cops heads and moves into the cleaning closet, shouting from behind it: "Now you better all be gone before I come out of here, or you'll all end up like that bastard next to you!"

(click to show/hide)

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 11:08:24 PM »
Stepping forward, Mayne trips over Aine's foot. "Hey, watch it!" he growls, lurching unsteadily (but elbow-first) into another policeman.

(click to show/hide)
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.

Offline skydragonknight

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2013, 05:33:18 AM »
Lena looks around and sees a pool of blood where Strell used to be. "Oh my god! You killed Strell! You bastards!"

She reads from her grimoire with her left hand as her right hand begins to glow. "One quarter cup pure hatred, half a cup vengeance. Mix with broken promises, then let simmer for three seconds while charging your laser to three hundred degrees..."

"Finishing strike! P-puppy P-power!" she says as pure black spectral cute puppies made from pure hatred shoot from her fingertip, chasing down the target of her hatred and begin to OM-NOM-NOM on him.

She then notices something sparkly on the floor and sees that a coin must have fallen out of the cash register. "Oooh, shiny!" she says as she ducks down to grab it.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:35:13 AM by skydragonknight »
Hmm.

Offline Childe

• Honorary Mod
  • Even forever must end, I think. ...
    • View Profile
    • Legend RPG, Rule of Cool Gaming
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:58 AM »
(click to show/hide)

In a brutal one-two, Haku's kick drives the sergeant's head right into Strell's bullet. The force of the bullet does all it has to do. In a moment, the tension between the cop's neck and Haku's leg is released, and the sergeant's head is propelled out the shop window onto the street. His body collapses immediately. Good riddance.

Aine's on a roll, this time taking out one of the cops without room for doubt. Mayne and Lena each hit their marks. The cops are barely more than half alive now, but if there's one source fueling stereotypes of Japanese nationalistic pride, it's corrupt cops who would sell their own mother's to slavery for a few yen. And these cops seem like the slimiest in town.

The retaliation speaks to their determination: four bullets slam into Mayne at point blank. "Shi," the cops mutter, glancing back and forth.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
"You had a tough day at the office. So you come home, make
yourself some dinner, smother your kids, pop in a movie, maybe
have a drink. It's fun, right? Wrong. Don't smother your kids."
- The More You Know

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 08:32:26 PM »
Oooh, messy. The combat robot's hand lashed out as she attempted to shove her fingers right through one cop's eye and into the brain... and she'd like to see him stay upright after that. Acid burns to the face, unnecessary cruelty? Not in Haku's opinion! You attacked her and you got what you deserved. Nonlethal force was for playing around.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bozwevial

• Epic Member
  • Developing a relaxed attitude toward danger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 12:37:26 AM »
Leaning around the frame of the restroom door, Strell attempts to ventilate one of the wounded officers as surreptitiously as possible, although the effect is ruined given that he's laughing so hard he can barely aim. "Ahaha, holy shit, did you see that? Oh my god, that guy's head!" He squeezes off another shot while wiping tears of mirth from his eyes. "I'm probably going to hell for that."

(click to show/hide)
Homebrew Compendiums: D&D 3.5 4e/PF
IRC: #mmxgeneral on Rizon

Offline Greybender

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 07:03:49 PM »
Aine walks out of the cleaning closet and walks towards Strell, she yells to the others: "Hey darlings I'm going to look after Strell for a bit, could you handle the rest of them for a bit?" She opens the restroom door readies her laser and says politely: "Don't worry Strell, this won't hurt a bit."

(click to show/hide)

Offline skydragonknight

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2013, 04:19:37 AM »
Lena sees Mayne getting maimed to the max and loses her focus. "You shall pay for that! Taste my...llamas?" she says perplexed as wisps of stampeding animals stream from her hand and towards an officer.

"Actually, those are alpacas." Nox corrects her.

"Yeah, I know. But a pack of what?"

"Alpac...oh never mind." the fairy shakes her head. "And not to spoil your fun of trying to turn the shop into slaughterhouse or anything, but shouldn't we be falling back?"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:24:39 AM by skydragonknight »
Hmm.