Author Topic: YouTube Self-Plug  (Read 1728 times)

Offline X-Codes

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • White, Fuzzy, Sniper Rifle.
    • View Profile
YouTube Self-Plug
« on: October 26, 2013, 01:30:05 AM »
www.youtube.com/XCodes

I'm working on a channel, testing out stuff, and hopefully at some point I can make better stuff and earn a little extra money.  Channel is still VERY early in it's lifespan and I'm still trying to figure out what works for me, what doesn't work for me, and what I can do to fix the stuff that doesn't work.

For now it's just a few Terraria videos.  I will do more of that.  I tried to do some Path of Exile videos, but my computer isn't quite beefy enough to handle recording that game.  I also know that I can record LoL, so I might do some of that when Preseason 4 starts.  The new Vision and Support itemization options are interesting, to say the least.  Finally, if I manage to get into the Steam Machine beta, you know damn well I'll be figuring out how to get some video out of it.

Offline linklord231

• Epic Member
  • The dice are trying to kill me
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube Self-Plug
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:17:03 AM »
I watched the first Terraria video, and I have to say it would be better with some voice over or something explaining what you're doing and why.  The sounds of the game are nice, but it's a bit hard to follow. 
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.

Offline X-Codes

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • White, Fuzzy, Sniper Rifle.
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube Self-Plug
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I'm finding some technical issues with the videos.  If YouTube thinks there's something wrong with your video, don't trust it!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 02:43:31 PM by X-Codes »