Author Topic: Game Thread  (Read 79065 times)

Offline kalel78

• Lurker
  • May the power of the winds guide me.
    • View Profile
Re: Game Thread
« Reply #340 on: December 01, 2014, 08:41:02 PM »
Drog charges orc 3 -> d20+12 = 15, and hits for -> 1d10+7 = 17 damage! The orc falls to the ground in a heap! No sense in rolling for the shield slam.

That being said, the demon-masked orc seems to be breathing shallowly. Astrid is healing herself again. Orcs 1 and 2 have run off in other directions, and are likely 320 feet down their current paths, give or take a bit.

What are you guys thinking about doing?
Figured only one hit was needed

well, if other are in agreement, jeff could watch over demon mask so we can question him and matt and I could each chase down an orc to kill. But if it seems unimportant then they can escape to tell the tale.

OOC:  i am ok with this :)
Gotta go with uno pistola for myself. Remember Han Solo saved Lando, killed Boba Fett and escaped the sarlaac with only one pistol and he was BLIND. Give a smuggler 2 pistols and eyesight and I'm fairly certain they would solo the Death Star while hitting on your sister and balancing the fed budget

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »
Kale, the orc with the demon mask is bleeding out. Do you have any way to stop the bleeding? You can always attempt a Heal check untrained to stabilize him.

Vájinn will be able to keep up with his orc and eventually run him down. There is enough of a level difference that I'm not worried about rolling for it. Do you want to kill the guy or take him down alive?

Drog will not be able to catch the orc. He has the same speed, a head start, and Hide in Plain Sight. If you are worried, Vájinn might be able to track him down soon.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline ZanKhellendros

• ~ A fool's paradise or a wise man's hell? ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2014, 01:33:33 AM »
Drog will not be able to catch the orc. He has the same speed, a head start, and Hide in Plain Sight. If you are worried, Vájinn might be able to track him down soon.

Not important i suppose, head back and see if i can help stabilize the demonmasked orc if he hasnt already bled out
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline DarkStar387

• Damn Skippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
Vájinn will kill the orc hes chasing and attempt to bring the other one back alive for questioning

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2014, 01:39:53 PM »
You guys have enough time to stop him from bleeding out without worrying about resorting to die rolls. Are you fine keeping him in the negative HP (and disabled) for the time being, or are you planning on reviving him to consciousness?

As for gear, you find the following between the six orcs that were taken down:
  • A blackened suit of magic mithril breast plate off of the demon-masked orc
  • A masterwork bastard sword
  • Four potions
  • Five falchions
  • Five suits of masterwork studded leather
  • Five longbows
  • Thirteen shotputs
  • Eleven daggers
  • Six javelins
  • 20pp
  • 300gp
  • 40sp
(I'm assuming given that several of you have Detect Magic at will, that you will check.)
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2014, 12:33:35 AM »
You guys have enough time to stop him from bleeding out without worrying about resorting to die rolls. Are you fine keeping him in the negative HP (and disabled) for the time being, or are you planning on reviving him to consciousness?
For now til we regroup and discuss how to proceed he can remain unconscious
YAY LOOTZ
(click to show/hide)
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"~ Albert Einstein
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right"~ThomasPaine
"One may transcend any convention if only one could conceive of doing so"~CloudAtlas

Offline RobbyPants

• Female rat ninja
  • Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2014, 07:45:34 AM »
OOC: Note that if you get the breastplate identified and you decide that none of you like it, you are all high enough level to siphon off the magic to make something else that you could normally craft. This doesn't count against your once-per-four-level crafting limit, and saves you from having to quest for reagents.
My creations

Offline ZanKhellendros

• View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 22, 2015, 07:24:53 PM »
 :lmao