Author Topic: Re: OOC and discussion  (Read 14362 times)

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
Re: OOC and discussion
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »
As soon as we have characters posted we shall get started.
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 07:43:40 PM »
You should link this in your original thread.

Now to resist the temptation of requesting 400 Tarrasques.
Mudada.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 07:45:41 PM »
I planned to as soon as my system quite being gay and lets me lol. You just want to die don't you lol  :lmao
Stalking my prey, silently I hide. Prey: Why are you whispering to yourself. Me: Crap, I rolled low on my hide and move silent checks. Act normal. Hello citizen :)"Just smile till he leaves"

Offline SolEiji

• Epic Member
  • I am 120% Eiji.
    • View Profile
    • D&D Wiki.org, not .com
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 07:46:44 PM »
>implying I won't somehow Bluff the Tarrasques into becoming my cohorts and ruling the world with an iron fist.

:D
Mudada.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 07:51:47 PM »
>implying I won't somehow Bluff the Tarrasques into becoming my cohorts and ruling the world with an iron fist.

:D

Lets see that bluff check then, lol hope you dont get stomped on. lol   :smirk

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Re: Re: OOC and discussion
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 08:22:02 PM »
I request wenches and mead. Wrong setting.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 08:34:15 PM »

Lol thats funny  :lol

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 08:35:11 PM »

Geishas and sake!

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 09:25:58 PM »

Geishas and sake!

Thats more like it. :)

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 09:48:09 PM »
Your characters have all grown up in neutral territory, even if your families have kept an allegiance to one of the clans. You all live in or around the city of Kentaka. You've heard rumors lately that the graveyard shrines outside the city have been haunted lately by spirits. You do not yet know if the rumors are true, but you know that someone at the Sekai inn has been telling stories about it, and that for a drink he'll tell you anything you wanna know. You've also heard people talking around town that a cave was found that leads to a mine that had collapsed a hundred years ago, and they never found out why, but that the caves were supposed to hold the future to the city in it. Even though the city has managed to make due and prosper without it. Becoming the 14th wealthiest city in the neutral territories out of 72.

It's roughly mid day, its the beginning/middle of spring. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom this year, and it seems like a good day to be productive. Your characters have free reign to decide what to do where to go, you could potentially follow through with one of these stories or continue on a different path. The choice is yours to make.   

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 09:50:39 PM »
As a side note. Ketaro your character Akihiko even if she doesnt work in the shrines in the graveyard most likely part of your family does or has over the years.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 10:01:02 PM »
Akiko*

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 10:03:04 PM »

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »
Can't stop thinking that this edict makes no sense whatsoever. "I have powerful clans...  I know, if a lot of people say they want no part of it, they'll totally listen, right?"

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 08:49:25 AM »
Probably just some shoddy emperor that was desperate to be a hero of the peasant-folk because his adviser was dominated into advising him so by dominating him. Thus why he was the only emperor ever to not be impeached :D

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 11:29:08 AM »
People do, do things out of desperation lol  :lmao

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 11:36:00 AM »
Plus who says the clans listen, hence PC's who live in neutral territory lol. *Cough cough.*

Offline Raineh Daze

• Epic Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »
I don't live anywhere. I'm your stereotypical wandering martial artist, albeit one who's class-wise a magical girl. :rolleyes

Also amusing: the players all have Japanese names. So does the land. Emperor's name? Chinese.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »
The campaign wasn't meant to be japanese based lol :p It just started heading that way so i figured if i wanted to keep it generalized away from a specific one as a base i needed to change it lol.

Offline Rikimaru

• Honorary Mod
  • Shadow Blending
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »
So it looks like your three characters may be it for now  the other two seem to either maybe have changed their mind or haven't been on. Either way were free to start, so let's get the ball rolling.