Author Topic: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]  (Read 28835 times)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
  • TPK's are my business, and business is good.
    • View Profile
Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:30:15 AM »
As the rest of the group slink off to locate V14 in the Deep Storage Bay section of the station. Jerran avoids the notice of the Imperials and Station security, searching for the one he felt through the force.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:23:01 PM by Melblen_Cairn »
Wisdom has two parts; having a lot to say, and not saying it.

Offline LordBlades

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: Traitor's Gambit (Game Thread B) [Split Party]
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:45:14 AM »
Amon catches up with Jerran I agree. It might be best if we went to check out this presence

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:14:05 AM by LordBlades »

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
You both stick to the shadows and clear corridors as you move about the station. So far you remain unnoticed.

(click to show/hide)

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
"We need to find them. Perhaps if we both concentrate, we can attempt to approximate their location."

(click to show/hide)

Offline archangel.arcanis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
(click to show/hide)

I agree we need to find this person and see what is going on, their presence here can't be a coincidence.

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »
You both clear you minds and focus on the ebb and flow of the force and it's auras that surround and penetrate all things. Stretching out with your feelings you combine your efforts to look at the living beings on the station and beyond. Eventually you begin to feel the presence of those that can touch the force. Sensing first the one in front of you, then soon finding the youthful impression you saw before. You are able to focus in on it's location and soon realize a rough direction and  distance from you.

You also sense another presence in the force now at the very edges of your sense. Far away in the direction of the planet but moving toward you. You can tell it resists your attempt and tries to mask itself but your combined connection to the force blows past any barriers. This aura is darker and full of pain.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 10:20:30 PM »
Jerran looks to Amon with deep concern. "We most certainly have trouble incoming. Someone that may have ties to the Dark Side of the Force... I have even heard rumors that there are remnants of the Sith out there, and even if it is simply someone giving in to anger and frustrations, they are likely to be bad news. Even though you are not of the Order, surely you know what danger this may bring..."

Jerran rubs his temples. "We must find this young presence, and swiftly."

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 10:06:43 AM »
This new creature may be perusing the young one. We must find the young one first. This dark one is obviously trained in some way.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 09:02:36 AM »
"Then let's move." Jerran begins traveling in the direction of the younger imprint on the Force.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »
(click to show/hide)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 09:21:18 AM »
Stealth: (1d20=17)
UTF: (1d20+5=25)
And I'll try perception to try and spot trouble before it spots us (as well as potential people who could be the youth): 1d20+7=24

ooc: holy cow we need to do all of our rolls while IC is hot!

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 08:23:20 PM »
You both slip through the station quickly. Amon keeps a wary eye out and you easily avoid patrols of Stormtroopers still searching for the perpetrators of the Promenade shootout. Following your feelings in the force like a proton torpedo locked on its target, you soon close in on your quarry. The section you narrow it down to is the docking bays for the planetary shuttles and the terminal for new arrivals.

Jerran spends a few minutes questioning some of the people coming out of the terminal. A near human alien woman with blue skin and vibrant green eyes appears to have the answer your looking for.

"A child? Only one that I have seen on the trip up here, was on the same shuttle and wailed the entire trip up. Apparently the shuttles inertial dampers are going out and the kid was uncomfortable. She was with an older couple who kept to themselves and tried to keep her quite. I hope they aren't on my transport ship too, not sure I can take much more of that." She answers in heavily accented Basic. "I just left, but they are still in line" she points back into the terminal.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »
Amon quickly nods to our helpful friend and tries to find the child and confirm if that is the young force presence we felt.
Perception; UTF (1d20+7=13, 1d20+5=12)

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 01:42:36 AM »
"Thank you kindly." Jerran thinks for a moment, then motions between Amon and himself and says, "You never saw the two of us here."

He then scans the line for the child and attempts to sense them, the same as Amon does.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 10:23:31 AM »
She blinks for a minute and then repeats "I never saw the two of you here". She looks confused as she walks off.

The shuttle terminal is bustling with activity. Several shuttles have come in from Brentaal and their passengers are going through security. You quickly spot several stormtroopers in the area. Two near the security check in and two are up on the walk ways above. There is an Imperial customs official overseeing the check in. Most of the actual work is being handled by BSF's station security.

Amid those in line you quickly single out the child and in the force you know you have found her. She is no more than three standard years old and squirms around in the arms of a middle aged woman that would appear beyond child baring years. She works to keep the child calm. The man next to her is clearly nervous and gets even more  so as they near the check point.

They are two spots away in line.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 11:51:18 AM »
Whispering to his companion, Let us wait until they get to this point in line. The few moments time is likely worth not getting undue attention pushing our way to them.

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »
"Yes, we can always intervene in case of an altercation, though I would hope it does not come to that."

Offline Melblen_Cairn

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 09:13:49 PM »
Map
(click to show/hide)

BSF security take passengers datapads with their travel information and identification while the droid runs a scan on each traveler. The customs officer is hardly paying attention to the boring work, conversing with two of the stormtroopers.

The couple fish out their datapad and the man looks nervously from it to the security agent asking questions of the passengers in front of them.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 11:14:35 PM »
The man looks nervous. Perhaps you could suggest to the official that their paperwork is in order without him looking at it.