Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make up for an Otherwise Dull Day  (Read 222836 times)

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3487800/

Ceushareth sleeps like a stone.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3487801/

As does Konner (man you guys are like logs)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:26:22 PM by bhu »

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3487800/

Ceushareth sleeps like a stone.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3487801/

As does Konner (man you guys are like logs)
I use Mindsight and touchsight for detection purposes. If I'm ever withing 35 ft. of whatever it is that we're trying to detect, and it has an intelligence score, I auto-detect it, its location, its type, and its Int score. If I cast Touchsight, I get to see any solid objects within 50+ ft. for a few minutes.
Out of net access for a bit. Should be back late monday.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Does this work while u are asleep?

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3488593/

Littha snuggles her new pet tight and falls deeply asleep

made an oopsie the chicken is wif teo not bigsley, though there are still stray chickens about the place

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:08:16 AM by bhu »

Offline VennDygrem

• Epic Member
  • Exceptionally Average
    • View Profile
"Must have just heard the wind whistling. Now, chickens, while you're up, perhaps we should run some tests."

(click to show/hide)

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Does this work while u are asleep?
It should. Telepathy should work even while I sleep, and mindsight just piggybacks on telepathy.

Offline Sir Shadow

• You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
(( Telepathy is a form of communication. You wouldn't be able to use it while asleep. ))

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
(( Telepathy is a form of communication. You wouldn't be able to use it while asleep. ))
Telepathy isn't one way. It's like having super-hearing, but for brainwaves. You can actually still listen while sleeping.

Offline Sir Shadow

• View Profile
Telepathy isn't one way. It's like having super-hearing, but for brainwaves. You can actually still listen while sleeping.
Just like talking isn't one-way. Even if you can listen, doesn't mean you hear everything going on around you while you're asleep.

Offline radmelon

• Ashbless ftw!
    • View Profile
Teo wakes up with a chicken on his head. He leaves it there as he walks downstairs, before he decides he's had enough of chickens lately and shoos it off. "If you guys aren't up soon, I'm making a traditional Limbo breakfast! Hope it doesn't kill you!." he calls upwards.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3488952/

Bartholomeow sleeps normally.  Truffles is surprisingly warm.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3488952/

Mustave has mostly peaceful dreams other than one about being spooned by a halfling ghost in his sleep

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Your new secretary confronts you at breakfast.

"Gentlemen, I have the expense reports for what it will cost to feed us weekly.  Not including maintenance and repair of stuff, or anything else you wish installed in teh building as your public grace period is done.  The Guild is expected to succeed on it's own now.  I assume from last night you've made headway with the Medusa case, but we'll need some more work.  Also I'd like to ask what your future wants and needs are for this place so I can add things up."

Offline konnerthefirst

• Love what you do
    • View Profile
"I dunno maybe a place for the chickens?" Joseph says sleeply eyeing the chickens

Offline Sir Shadow

• View Profile
Bartholomeow looks at the breakfast questioningly but eats regardless, "Well... a lab would be nice... maybe in the basement."

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Kintal purrs, once again looking like a cat.  "I'll be needing at least two rooms set up: a play room for when I'm bored and want to practice sneaking and pouncing and also with a nice snuggly bed, and a "play" room for when I have company."

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
You all can't help but notice the silky chicken has survived the night and is resting on Teo's head.

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Zach climbs slowly downstairs, seemingly well rested. Also immaculately dressed and armed; the sword was cleaned within the last few minutes. "Aside from my study, I need only a space in the garden where I can meditate and keep in practice. A few wide-addled trees to hang targets, if we need to instruct or practice, would be nice. And water always helps; running, if we can. These can be added on after, if needs be. I really only need a desk and a closet for armor, weapons, and clothing."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline jojolagger

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Aside from increasing the defensibility of the place, which is a cultural habit, I don't really need anything new.

Offline Monotremeancer

• View Profile
Bill walks down the stairs with a big yawn.I don't know. Under normal circumstances I would probably try to set up a grove, but this is not an ideal location. I guess I would settle for some decent vegetation. We could also keep the chickens there when they are not worn as headgear.
I'm what's staring back from the abyss.
How come you guys never wave?

Please send me a PM if you give me kudos. I'm interested in what I'm doing right.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
"I should mention now it's gonna cost 75 gold per week just to feed us all...not including chickens but they may pay their own way in eggs."

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

• Legendary Member
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
"And that doesn't include upkeep. Well, I suppose I'll look into work today, since I'm not much help on the medusa front..."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.