Author Topic: Act - Black  (Read 19675 times)

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
Re: Act - Black
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2012, 02:08:33 AM »
"Well.  That's weird.  'Cause I'm pretty certain you asked me what color my panties where.  To which I replied that I wore bloomers, not panties.

So what was it that you thought Kuro said?"
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2012, 02:23:09 AM »
Nanashi probably can't hide the feeling of unsettlement in his gut, that along with the image of Kuro wearing old-lady bloomers are both shoved down as he begins speaking.  "There's something wrong here, Koto.  Not just with the Welgaians.  I think that there is something going on on a much deeper level.  And I'm afraid that you might be wrapped up in it.  I'm not sure what Kuro was playing at, nor do I know what is going to happen, but you have helped us so much thusfar, I'll make sure that we get to the-"  Nanashi slaps his face with his palm.  "Oh god, I'm turning into Spider.  I hope his paranoia isn't contagious!  ARGH!"  Nanashi pulls at his hair.

"I want to do more research into this though.  Do you know about a Tenjin Shrine?"
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2012, 02:26:35 AM »
"You were going to tell me what you heard Kuro say, right?  'Cause I'll understand the situation better if I know the question and the answer.  Well, whatever it is, I'm probably wrapped up in it, as you said.  I am Kyouto's Koto, after all.  And sorry, I don't know anything about a Tenjin Shrine.  The only shrine in this whole city is this here Kagami Shrine."
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2012, 02:29:18 AM »
"Yes, of course.  Kuro told me to ask you what lay in the furthest reaches of your memory.  You responded by saying that there was a place that all came from and all go to- Tenjin shrine.

It sounds like some sort of secret code, and I'm not sure if you are conscious of it, because when you replied, your face went completely blank." 
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2012, 02:31:00 AM »
"Hrm... doesn't ring any bells.  I'll go check the Weave later, see if anything comes up."

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2012, 02:33:50 AM »
Nanashi nods.  "I think I'm going to turn in for the night.  I will do my part and try and find some intell tomorrow as well.  Good luck..."

Nanashi walks towards the door, but he stops in the doorway and says "And be careful.  Sometimes it is dangerous to look for answers," he chuckles "I learned that the hard way more than once."  He turns and smiles to wave goodnight.
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »
Nanashi, you return to your room and fall asleep.  You don't have particularly interesting dreams.  Spider, presumably you do some things and fall asleep as well.  You're fairly certain the government is responsible for your dreams.  So what does it mean that you aren't having them any more?

And now its time for everyone's favourite game --- The No-Self Phase!  If you want to play, you've got to follow the following steps!

First up, you can create a single new fate by spending 1 Aiki chit!  This new fate begins at rank 2, of course~  Oh!  And be careful not to go over your fate cost!  The total cost of all your fates can't go over your karma~  That would be no good!

Fate Rank    Fate Cost
2    0 points
3    10 points
4    30 points
4    70 points

Next up, you can raise your fates!  You get to increase the rank of any or all of your fates by 1!  Aren't you lucky!  And, even better!  You don't have to raise fates if you don't want to!  How about that!  Again~  Don't go over your karma~  That would be no good!

Lets keep going!  Now you get to sublimate fates!  Do you have a fate you don't care about?  Do you have a fate you've fulfilled?  Why don't you erase them!  As soon as you do, you'll feel better!  Your karma will melt away~  Sublimating a fate lowers your karma by the fate's cost!  The more important to you it is, the better!  So throw away everything you care about!

Last step!  Do you even have any fates left?  You do?  How unfortunate!  Well, now's the time to rewrite those fates you're so stubbornly holding on to!  You can change any number of fates you want!  Ah!  But you can only change one part of each fate!  You don't get to start from scratch!  When you rewrite a fate, lower its rank by 1!  And you even get to lower your karma a bit!  Isn't that great!

Rank Change    Karma Reduction
2 to 2    0 points
3 to 2    10 points
4 to 3    20 points
5 to 4    40 points

Now then!  Lets get started!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 05:22:24 PM by Hanako Tachibana »

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
Spend 1 Aiki chit for fate:
Goal: Find the Tenjin Shrine**

Raise fate:
Emotion: Loyalty towards Koto ***

Subliminate fates:
None

Rewrite fate:
Emotion: Protective of Koto **

Net karma loss -10
total fate cost: 20
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 05:35:29 PM by FelyxZephyr »
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »
Spend 1 Aiki chit for fate:
Goal: Forge a Bond of Trust **

Raise fates:
Destiny: Uncover the Truth ****
Goal: Forge a Bond of Trust ***
Emotion: Suspicious of Power ****

Sublimate fates:
Goal: To be truly free

Rewrite fate:
Emotion: Suspicious of Welgaia ***

Net karma loss: -20
Total fate cost: 50
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:50:28 PM by DonQuixote »
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
And that's the end of today's No-Self Phase!  I'll see you all next intermission~  Until then, be happy!  It's your duty, you know?