Author Topic: Pimpin'  (Read 6884 times)

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7259
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »
OOC: Mustave isn't worried about going to Joe's. He'll go home unless other people go to Joe's, then he'll follow.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Nanshork

  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11120
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2013, 06:54:02 PM »
Kintal meows at the cats.

Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2013, 09:26:31 PM »
Purr

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nanshork

  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11120
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2013, 09:31:22 PM »
Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sir Shadow

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
  • You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2013, 11:08:51 PM »
Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2013, 11:54:10 PM »
A drunken tabby wobbles over to the medusa and meows.

"Go away."

"myow myow" *puuuurrs*

"Go away, I don't have any food."

He leaps onto her lap and with a sudden move is inside her blouse.

"WHAT THE HELL GOOBER!!  GET THIS DAMN CAT OFFA ME!"

"Goobers mom taught him better than to touch Medusa boobies, even by accident."

"YOU'RE A DEMON YOU DON'T HAVE A MOM!!"

"Hmph.  Kitties bring bar good luck.  You just buy cheap wine."

The tabby flies across the room and slides down a wall as the Medusa removes him.

He stands up, shakes it off, and defiantly scampers back towards her.  A few claw swipes remove some buttons.

The Medusa grabs him by the tail, slaps him down on the table a few times, and sends him into the wall again.

He stands up and touches a paw to his collar and a small ball of fluff appears...

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7259
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2013, 07:58:55 AM »
Mustave watches the whole exchange with an odd sort of curiosity.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
Bob scurries back towards the medusa as he detonates the Hairball Grenade with a soft "boom".  It's kind of hard to see hwats going on but he uses Paw at the Door to unhook her bra, snag it in his teeth, and backflip off her before returning triumphantly with his prize.

Purr
(click to show/hide)

The Medusa is pissed

"AWRIGHT FUCK IT! THE GLASSES ARE COMIN' OFF AND THE CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED!"

Patrons begin fleeing the bar...

Offline Sir Shadow

  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 275
  • You don't know me like that.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2013, 06:24:49 PM »
Purr
(click to show/hide)

Bartholomeow takes cover!

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
Apparently Clarice's gaze attack comes in the form of eye lasers as she begins zapping from inside the cloud.  You notice a few hit Goober from your position behind the table.

"Goober has Anti Petiffer...Peftify...Perfory...Goober can't get stoned.  You stop that."

looks over at kitties

"You bad kitties.  You behave or Goober cut you off."

Purr
(click to show/hide)

Goober walks over and hands Clarice her bra.

"You settle down or Goober will have to bounce  you."

"Ohmigawd lookit them titties!"

Bob the cat appears to have forgotten his cover.  He is rewarded by being hit with a flying bottle of rum.

"So worth it...oww..."

Offline Nanshork

  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11120
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2013, 10:23:32 AM »
Kintal hides behind a table.

Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7259
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2013, 10:42:44 AM »
Mustave ducks and closes his eyes.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
Purr

(click to show/hide)

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

  • Legendary Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1607
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2013, 10:12:33 PM »
Zach has stayed totally still, managing to avoid being the target of rays and fluff. As it all dies down, him having respectfully averted his eyes from Clarice, he put three gold on the table and starts towards the door. "Thank you, Clarice, for your patience with our guild, and thank you Goober for the information. I hope to see you all soon." With that, Zach sets out to Joes, in the hopes of seeing about possible updates for his arsenal.

I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2013, 10:23:31 PM »
ooc: Whose going to joe's with zach and who is headed home?

Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline RobbyPants

  • Female rat ninja
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 7259
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2013, 07:38:10 AM »
Mustave, not interested in exploding guns, heads home. He stashes his two bottles of booze in his room, assuming he gets there okay.
My creations

Please direct moderation-related PMs to Forum Staff.

Offline Nanshork

  • Epic Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 11120
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2013, 09:50:42 AM »
Purr
(click to show/hide)

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »
The group sans Mustave travels to the Merchant District.  WInding among the various stalls you get to the more permanent buildings, one of which appears to be a massive warehouse with all manner of beings moving to and fro.  Barking orders is a massive, heavily armed and armored Lizardman chomping a cigar while hefting a pretty damn big version of the object Goober was using earlier.  He notices your approach and motions you over.

"I'm willing to bet you're the newbies from the fracas at the Wizards school.  You here for hippo feed?"

Offline Flay Crimsonwind

  • Legendary Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1607
  • The devil so nice, they damned him thrice.
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
"That's probably something we should be looking into, but I'm specifically here after a merchant by the name of Joe. He has interesting weapons I have become interested in." Zach's eyes scan the large weapon the lizardman holds, and a wicked smile lights up his face. "Though perhaps something less impressively sized than yours, haha. I don't know that I could use such a weapon." He had made many a companion among the swordsmen, samurai, and mercenaries in the old city by talking swords. Presumably discussing favored weapons would get him as far here, though he was starting to worry about the size-issue. Guns had been hulking, ugly things in his world, but these seemed intentionally massive. "I'm Zachary Magen, Ronin, and Founder of the guild that brought down the wizards, though I'm still not sure if we should be using that as a selling point."
I'm here and ready to keep confusing the hell out of everyone I meet.

Offline bhu

  • Uncle Kittie
  • Honorary Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 14264
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Pimpin'
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2013, 07:38:14 PM »
"I'm Joe.  Owner of Joe's Used Pets and leader of a Guild of my own.  You'll still want that hippo feed they get irritable when hungry."

"So you're looking to buy guns I take it?"