Author Topic: The 5th Day  (Read 47834 times)

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
Re: The 5th Day
« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2012, 05:50:59 PM »
"well, it was dark, and I tripped around a bit.  We might have also gotten the entire hive angry, but we just stole an orb of luck from them, so that's to be expected, isn't it?  Also, you might wanna make things right quickly, eych Eyh looks like she is having a bit of trouble out front.
Magic do what you will

Offline DonQuixote

• Epic Member
  • What is sickness to the body of a knight errant?
    • View Profile
    • The Spellshaping Codices (Homebrew Board)
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »
I nod.  "Yeah, that was about it.  So, how's this 'saving the world' thing work now?"
“Hast thou not felt in forest gloom, as gloaming falls on dark-some dells, when comes a whisper, hum and hiss; savage growling sounds a-near, dazzling flashes around thee flicker, whirring waxes and fills thine ears: has thou not felt then grisly horrors that grip thee and hold thee?”

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
"Okay, well, just hand me that pojitrawn, and I'll get started."
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

Offline FelyxZephyr

• Legendary Member
  • I see only Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
I pass her that Poliwhirl
Magic do what you will

Offline Hanako Tachibana

• Honorary Mod
  • Witch of Funerals
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2012, 06:23:03 PM »
Mekakushi takes the pojitrawn, which flickers for a moment, and vanishes.  For a brief moment, nothing happens.  Then, suddenly, it does.

A sound much like static fills your ears.  An apparition much like static fills your eyes.  Touch, taste, smell, something like static fills the way you experience the world.  Or, does it?  Are your senses begin confused, or is the world?  Ah, I see, it is like that.  It isn't you who are being filled with static.

It is everything else.  The world around you slowly, no, rather quickly, actually, dissolves into static.  You are there, and you are there, floating in a world of static.  Oh, Mekakushi and Headphone Actor are there too.  and a woman in a fox mask...

And the static too dissolves.  Leaving you adrift in a sea of darkness.  No, that isn't quite right, is it?  Not a sea of darkness, but a sea of stars.  A sea of sparkling, glittering Fragments.  And Mekakushi raises her hand.

And a single Fragment floats down towards her and begins to glow.  And a single line.  A strand of glowing silk.  Reaches out from that Fragment towards the others.  and it meets another, and another.  and the sea is filled with a web of interconnected reality.  And Mekakushi closes her hand around the Fragment.  And the web pulls inward, like a spinning galaxy.  As the countless Fragments pass past your eyes, you see.  You and you, hiding from a Distortion.  You, meeting a circle of foxes.  You, having your heart ripped out by an entity you thought you loved.

And with a start, the galaxy stops, leaving behind a single Fragment again.  A single image of you and you, sleeping in your beds, with a newspaper by each side.

"FROM HERE.  THINGS BEGIN AGAIN."

And nothing.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.