Author Topic: Chapter I: Legend of Griselda-Pirates Awakening  (Read 164523 times)

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter I: Legend of Griselda-Pirates Awakening
« Reply #780 on: July 14, 2016, 01:16:59 PM »
Jeremy addresses the hole.  "Can't we all be friends?  Threatening people is mean, why not come on out and talk to us mister four-eyes hidey face?"

(click to show/hide)

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 14, 2016, 02:10:19 PM »
"Whuh? What do you think YOU'RE doing, chumps? You think you can screw up my plans?!?
Wait, I've seen you walking around town asking for information about the artifacts. Well, now I'm doing the asking, so be good kids and tell us what you know. Right. NOW!”
Pha was immensely glad to see that whatever was down there counted among the chatty types.
What with those much less interested in the activity just shooting death lasers at you. Great fairies had a knack for looking important and majestic. It was a matter of reputation, too.
Her Ice was of common mind. It glowed beautifully as it sent its thoughts on a way to find mutual interests with these creatures.

"That depends, sir. We need these artifacts to restore the Forest Temple to try and save our world from destruction. If your plans are contingent on having a world to exist in we'd probably be helping you with your plans. We apparently have two days to find what is needed to stop the moon from crashing into us. Unless you have other plans to save us, in which case we are all ears!"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:12:16 PM by Anomander »

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
  • Creating monsters for my Realm of Darkness
    • View Profile
    • Oslecamo's Custom Library (my homebrew)
« Reply #782 on: July 17, 2016, 08:00:33 AM »
Four-eyes doesn't sound very motivated by Jeremy's words:

BUH! BUH! BUH! BUH! BUH! Like I'd give you a chance to learn about our plan! That's novice–villain style! No, I won't be doing anything like that. Sorry, really, guys…”

His voice sounds a lot more cooperative after hearing Pha's words.

Hmmm, yeah, I see, guess the whole falling moon business sucks somewhat for you if you're the locals. But we're not from this world. And our queen ordered me to find this shiny. We need it as well. I can't go back empty-handed!

But I wouldn't mind giving you a ride out of this ball before the moon comes crashing down. Get you an audience with our queen even.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 17, 2016, 09:56:43 AM »
Gompa feels like he's missing something only hearing one guy talk and feeling one other, but the ride off the doomed planet seems like something they might need they don't know that the temple will save them for sure. 

Perhaps if we could borrow the artifact for a few hours the last time these people went into the temple, they were deposited outside, no reason that won't happen again.  We have days until the worlds destruction how long do you have again to bring the shiny back?

Gompa thinks maybe its bad all over, silly space men though the artifacts to save a region aren't ever that far away.  Never another planet.  Hmm maybe the answer to the moon was on the moon, if this temple thing doesn't work.  Definitely should weasel out the ship location.

Knowledge check 14

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 17, 2016, 10:01:39 AM »
Pha could certainly understand that.
"Finders' Keepers! It is yours by right though perhaps, yes,  we could borrow it so we may cleanse the temple first? We'll give it back after. I can give you the directions to another like it in the meantime. We unfortunately do not have the time to collect it and must make do with what we can find around the temple itself."

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 18, 2016, 04:13:13 PM »

I suppose it wouldn't be right if a sassy little lass and lads like you met with an untimely demise…

Your information first if you will, then I'll borrow you our shiny. Don't think you can pull any funny tricks on us. This is a small isolated island and not a lot of places for ones like you to hide!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:15:57 PM by oslecamo »

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: July 20, 2016, 07:33:16 AM »
"We'll give it back for sure, as long as we can find you all. I found the other one along the coast some three hundred feet from the docks in the water. It shines so it can be found easily though it has something protecting it that attacks those that get too close. So be careful."

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 25, 2016, 06:03:36 PM »
“Gah! It's always something... Whoever decided the shinies need so many security systems?”
Also I've recorded the energy reading of this shiny so I'll know where it is going.

Sir, should you really be telling them that?
-asks one of the X-nauts.

Relax, this kid and his fairy look totally trustworthy. And with that... Pow! We're gone!"

There's a blast of dark smoke and when it clears the strange group is gone, although something glowing was left where they were standing.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 26, 2016, 06:12:01 AM »
"Well that seems useful someone should pick that up, we should get inside the temple before the storm hits in earnest!"  Well they can teleport it seems so we are going to have to meet up with them again.  Guess we are going to have to do what we said, maybe they would drop us off on the moon though if things go wrong.

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 05, 2016, 11:15:01 AM »
"All right! Perhaps Squeaks should hold on to it since he's so sneaky... or someone tough that'll be able take many hits."

With the call to get going to the Temple, Pha would concur and press on. "Yes! Let's go!"

She would backtrack to the Temple and get inside. "Maybe we should get to the Fairy Fountain first to prepare and then go straight to it."

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 07, 2016, 09:53:18 PM »
Squeaks eyed the bone cautiously, slightly shaking its head at it. "It prefers...not carrying body parts not its own."

"Fountain good plan! Then last arteefact then beat up big skeleton!"

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: September 09, 2016, 08:23:56 AM »

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 11, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »
Gompa looks around,  "well this seems like a nice place anyone got directions of how we shouldd go.  Lets get moving"  He looks over at Squeaks.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: September 11, 2016, 09:46:28 PM »
Squeaks rubs the back of its head as it noticed attention turn its way again. For one it was nervous as it didn't actually know the way from here, but on the other it was feeling embarrassed that people were already looking to it for leadership.

"Errrrrrrr...it didn't see this part first time. It only really saw front door and big boss room..." the Deku responded, sheepishly looking up Pha's way for guidance.

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 12, 2016, 11:06:15 PM »
Pha remembered the place very well.
"It is just ahead. Are we to storm the Fadore's room right away? There are Deku Babas that are not to be harmed; they are cursed people. We can go around them easy enough or lure them slowly in a corner for those that drag themselves and then quickly go around the room."

She looked forward. Considering.
"I can go to the Fairy fountain of the temple to fill your Magic Bottles with a fairy companion that would help us in battle. If you wish. I'd get them prepared and join you in the great room right away."

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: September 13, 2016, 12:59:46 AM »
"Arteefact inside temple. Could double check for it at least. Miss any rooms on first time?"

Offline Dr_emperor

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 13, 2016, 05:43:10 AM »
"Perhaps it would be wise to look for artifacts, what does everyone else say, doing all we can to prepare is a good idea Pha."

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 13, 2016, 10:20:30 AM »
"Okay, let's go!"

Offline Anomander

• Legendary Member
  • I did it to feel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 13, 2016, 09:47:41 PM »
"There are two rooms by the fairy fountain that we bypassed. We can try them though we really don't want to exhaust ourselves before the Big One! And let's not forget the doors have a tendency to lock behind us. I can always return to the fountain and open the doors. Let's get to it!"

Offline oslecamo

• Honorary Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 20, 2016, 08:55:42 PM »
The unexpored room to the north of the fairy fountain has a smooth stone floor and a tiny river passing through its center. Dark purple flowers grow at the margins of the water. Suddenly the door closes behind you and iron bars fall to block it.

(click to show/hide)